Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Time to be King

This is a discussion on Time to be King within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I will vote for you blah. And all i have to say is Why are orcs commenting about a person ...
Page: 13

I will vote for you blah. And all i have to say is Why are orcs commenting about a person running for human king? (not saying that it is a bad thing) Most of all when some said orcs dont like the person that started the topic in the first place. Why can you all just grow up be men and not respond to each other? And i am talking to all parties involved.

Orcs or not, it doesn't matter, were just saying if he wants to be king fair enough, but he seriously needs to give up his childish and immature ways before he even dreams of it.

Orcs or not, it doesn't matter, were just saying if he wants to be king fair enough, but he seriously needs to give up his childish and immature ways before he even dreams of it.[/b]
    k done no more childish acts no more immaturity i do want to be a fair enough king and i'll do as the people say ^_^ serious mode on Vote 4 me see u all soon in game. Thank you horror

It's a start :P

You guys dont understand Blah is a good guy. He invites everyone he can even low levels to his parties. That is why they move slow. Most people would never dream of inviting a level 64 sin to the party because they would get owned but he does. And we have a mage sometimes and even priests that are level 62. He has helped countless clans get their capes. and yes that involves someone reclaning him a lot. But we know its who he is and frankly we like that he wants to help the fellow humans because we are now slacking on human power. Yeah he does get upset a lot, and there are some people that he cannot stand to be around but he puts up with it. He could practice holding his tounge a little but so can a lot of the people in game. Sorry i know i am one sided because he is a clanie and a friend of mine. But in general i think he is one of the nicest players in game.

he would invite that low of a level sin probably because it's the only sin around. He's like nireas, once there is 1 sin in the party he won't invite anymore, when probably 1/2 the sins do more damage then him and a good majority of the garbage warriors in DS parties i've come across. Other then that he's not really a bad person.. but these tantrums he's had in this thread have shown me otherwise :S

What is wrong with having a low level in the party?? and yes if there is someone better who wants to party he usualy give it to the better person just for the fact that the priests will not have to worry on one person more because it is a pain healing lower levels there because they hit so hard. (the ds hit hard)

mmm, I don't think so

You guys dont understand Blah is a good guy. He invites everyone he can even low levels to his parties. That is why they move slow. Most people would never dream of inviting a level 64 sin to the party because they would get owned but he does. And we have a mage sometimes and even priests that are level 62. He has helped countless clans get their capes. and yes that involves someone reclaning him a lot. But we know its who he is and frankly we like that he wants to help the fellow humans because we are now slacking on human power. Yeah he does get upset a lot, and there are some people that he cannot stand to be around but he puts up with it. He could practice holding his tounge a little but so can a lot of the people in game. Sorry i know i am one sided because he is a clanie and a friend of mine. But in general i think he is one of the nicest players in game.[/b]
    <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 :wub: :wub: It&#39;s so true *blushes* i also invite even lower lvl sins like lvl 60 ^^ and lvl them up to 61 or 62 in a day depending on how long they stay ^+^ i do try to help out as much people as i can wether it&#39;s exping or helping a person out with directions on how to get from here to there or telling them anything they need help wiith, the best thing i love helping humans with is doing the capes quest for them because i love watching how excited they get when were close to beating the cathirous or right when we ge the brain they go nuts in vent or teamspeak or clan chat saying how happy they are that i could of helped them with the quest and how great they all feel for getting their own capes for the 1st time in there clan life, feelings like these make me want to play ko more and more. Vote for me Blah_Blah as your New Ares King i will do my best to make it as fun as possible as long as i am king it will be a great adventure and i want us all to experience it. Thank you all for the support.

he would invite that low of a level sin probably because it&#39;s the only sin around. He&#39;s like nireas, once there is 1 sin in the party he won&#39;t invite anymore, when probably 1/2 the sins do more damage then him and a good majority of the garbage warriors in DS parties i&#39;ve come across. Other then that he&#39;s not really a bad person.. but these tantrums he&#39;s had in this thread have shown me otherwise :S[/b]
    i would invite anyone to party no matter the class i also had more then one sin in parties before im not Nireas, also sorry bout the tantrums :P serious mode on ^^ vote 4 me beep you know you want to bro xD aka mcdreamyy

Banned

he would invite that low of a level sin probably because it&#39;s the only sin around. He&#39;s like nireas, once there is 1 sin in the party he won&#39;t invite anymore, when probably 1/2 the sins do more damage then him and a good majority of the garbage warriors in DS parties i&#39;ve come across. Other then that he&#39;s not really a bad person.. but these tantrums he&#39;s had in this thread have shown me otherwise :S[/b]
    i did DS and wih all +2&#39;s with torment i was hittin 2700 i htink maybe even 2900
    i think a sin can only overpower a warrior is if the warrior 1] warrior sucks has low AP
    2] sin spikes/drains..only way i think

Cause all warriors have +2&#39;s of course rouges can&#39;t compare.

^)^

aldino

you got my vote bro, and i will try to get as many people as i know to vote for you.

mammlea

Yeah its time for me to be a King, ty