Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Time to be King

This is a discussion on Time to be King within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ý want 10 Mil and ý Wýll Vote For you Lol...no but really give me your money...
Page: 14

Hawk.

ý want 10 Mil and ý Wýll Vote For you

Lol...no but really give me your money

you got my vote bro, and i will try to get as many people as i know to vote for you.[/b]
    I love your sig man it's beast.

aldino

ty

Banned

ý want 10 Mil and ý Wýll Vote For you
    Lol...no but really give me your money[/b]
    lol exactly what i said give me money i will vote

hmmmm give money away aye? i'll think about it vote for me 1st and we'll see what will happen i need to make sure i have money for exp events and stuff before i start giving away money. This is my 2 cents for the evening night all im off to bed see u all in a few hours.

VOTE FOR ME Blah_Blah as your New King OF Human Side Ares <3 to the Supporters Keep My post up I&#39;lll seee u all soon in game.

Blah_Blah (AkA TheMachine) The more votes the better keep them comming all it&#39;s going to be a great summer with a New King in Town.

InTheFog

Wow, you sounded like a mayor, i would have voted you but i am on Diez ^_^, Good Luck anyways! xD

Banned

hmmmm give money away aye? i&#39;ll think about it vote for me 1st and we&#39;ll see what will happen i need to make sure i have money for exp events and stuff before i start giving away money. This is my 2 cents for the evening night all im off to bed see u all in a few hours.

VOTE FOR ME Blah_Blah as your New King OF Human Side Ares <3 to the Supporters Keep My post up I&#39;lll seee u all soon in game.

Blah_Blah (AkA TheMachine) The more votes the better keep them comming all it&#39;s going to be a great summer with a New King in Town.[/b]
    we didnt say kings money..YOUR money h34r:

hercules is a good king, for turks and english ppl, we dont need a fag like blah_blah attention whore ftw...
    kýss dick plýs

Hawk.

Lol Herc. a good king your funny, so what does he do maybe 1 exp event a week and never goes to war and does about nothing for the human nation...its dumb ass&#39;s like you who keep voting for him and keep lazy kings in.

Sagato

i don t think herc playing that much now maybe i m wrong

Lol Herc. a good king your funny, so what does he do maybe 1 exp event a week and never goes to war and does about nothing for the human nation...its dumb ass&#39;s like you who keep voting for him and keep lazy kings in.[/b]
    i havent voted for anyone in KO, and i prefer hercules a mature person, instead of this fag kid who just wants attention. and hercules is doing xp events almost every day, and all of his King money he uses for the events. so even if he isnt online every day, the next day he will do a 50% xp event. so all the money gets used...

Banned

Lol Herc. a good king your funny, so what does he do maybe 1 exp event a week and never goes to war and does about nothing for the human nation...its dumb ass&#39;s like you who keep voting for him and keep lazy kings in.[/b]
    he&#39;s just not on at american time, he plays at euro time and does plenty of xp events and goes to wars.

Nick

Vane is the best king(queen) ever.

i have never seen so much exp events, rewards to people. And yes she always take time to answer her pm&#39;s
    she will get my votes for the next times, again ,again and again !!

greets

Herc does do a few 10% a day. I have to admit that but they are very early. Like 7 and 8 am est. a few hours before people start getting home from school and work in the usa he gets off to sleep or go out i dont know what he does when he gets off. and i think he might go to the early war. But i think we need aking that can be active to give atleast 1 exp event for both times. That way its not only one group of humans getting the xp help.

i havent voted for anyone in KO, and i prefer hercules a mature person, instead of this fag kid who just wants attention. and hercules is doing xp events almost every day, and all of his King money he uses for the events. so even if he isnt online every day, the next day he will do a 50% xp event. so all the money gets used...[/b]
    Let me Break this up for you real Quick

and i prefer hercules a mature person[/b]
    Mature?? Unless you call getting a Roc in a full clan party except for [Hercules] and they kill a duke it drops a Roc and it doesn&#39;t go to hercules (Like he needs them he has + 2s and or +3s)and then he threatens our clan that he&#39;s going to flame us on king command do u call that mature????

instead of this fag kid who just wants attention. and hercules is doing xp events almost every day, and all of his King money he uses for the events. so even if he isnt online every day, the next day he will do a 50% xp event. so all the money gets used...[/b]
    For one u aint got no motha fukkin friends and have no fukking clue of whats going on u jus wanted to add to the charade, how bout this imma throw xp events everyday when everyones on not just when your turkey ass is on mayb once you open your eyes and get the dick out your ass you can pay attention and vote for me, haha yo just do us all a favor shut up go home and bend your dick and put it in your ass and FUCKK YOURSELF!!