Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Time to be King

This is a discussion on Time to be King within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Let me Break this up for you real Quick why are you even posting then?? lol who the hell are ...
Page: 15

Banned

Let me Break this up for you real Quick

why are you even posting then?? lol who the hell are you then???? you come from no where saying that you dont even vote, lol i never even heard of you,

Mature?? Unless you call getting a Roc in a full clan party except for [Hercules] and they kill a duke it drops a Roc and it doesn't go to hercules (Like he needs them he has + 2s and or +3s)and then he threatens our clan that he's going to flame us on king command do u call that mature????
    For one u aint got no motha fukkin friends and have no fukking clue of whats going on u jus wanted to add to the charade, how bout this imma throw xp events everyday when everyones on not just when your turkey ass is on mayb once you open your eyes and get the dick out your ass you can pay attention and vote for me, haha yo just do us all a favor shut up go home and bend your dick and put it in your ass and FUCKK YOURSELF!! [/b]
    dam i love kings that just flame ppl, makes me wanna go vote for them right now!!!!!!

dam i love kings that just flame ppl, makes me wanna go vote for them right now!!!!!![/b]
    eh, your right flip was out of line sorry all :*( i was jus defending myself against nami a guy no one even knows about lol but my appolojizes to all i didnt mean to flame back but i did guilty plead :.(

sexynoodles

so...... its raining up here in new hampshire.

so...... its raining up here in new hampshire.[/b]
    same here in Lawtown

Banned

eh, your right flip was out of line sorry all :*( i was jus defending myself against nami a guy no one even knows about lol but my appolojizes to all i didnt mean to flame back but i did guilty plead :.([/b]
    just don't let it happen again okie? man, all these flamers on ko4life, never would've guessed it oO

just don't let it happen again okie? man, all these flamers on ko4life, never would've guessed it oO[/b]
    yesm ^_^ vote for me plx

Banned

yesm ^_^ vote for me plx [/b]
    sry i'm orc

sry i'm orc [/b]
    make human account ^_^ pls hehe lvll it to 20 and vote for me

Robokill

make human account ^_^ pls hehe lvll it to 20 and vote for me [/b]
    I'll pass, waste of my time.

Banned

I'll pass, waste of my time.[/b]
    dont worry i will vote for him

dont worry i will vote for him [/b]
    yay thank you vandy ^_______________^ hehe im so happy lets all cheer and vote for me ^_^

Banned Senior Member

Btw when is king election ?

Banned

Btw when is king election ? [/b]
    tomorrow

yes and blah blah is idiot enought to think that 100 ppl who vote for him in this topic will make him king?u prolly havent tought about the 10000 turks who also play

yes and blah blah is idiot enought to think that 100 ppl who vote for him in this topic will make him king?u prolly havent tought about the 10000 turks who also play[/b]
    well nami i&#39;ll tell you this do you really want to know how many people i have voting for me??? i have so much u can prolly count it. anyways today&#39;s a great day and i dont want to start problems with anyone i want us all to enjoy the game have fun and lets get a new king we neeed onen thats active everyday we need one that will go to war command us where to go what to defend like F9 did and he did do an awesome job with that all go left side and rush that was the best. or other things him and recent kings did alot of exp events alot of fun event&#39;s like hide and seek or question of the day. see i dont want to become king because i want attention i want to become king because i feel that it&#39;s my turn to carry the torch that i&#39;ve been waiting long enough and i have respected every other king before this election. i want to make this King ship as fun as possible for everyone i want everyone to enjoy there time with me as king. i will do my best to help all with the lvling by throwing 30%, 50% exp events trust me all i want you all to have the best exp when im king i will also buy pots or scrolls or what ever i have to do to make these types of events happen i will also run suprise events not only for when us is online but also when other countries are on i want everyone to experience the best time for the time being when i am King thank you everyone for all the support and i hope your all able to vote for me orc or human i wish you all the best of luck have a great day. also to all the people i flamed in this topic and others i am truly sorry (this includes everyone especially you Atari)for my tantrums and childish acts and all of this swearing its in polite and not right to talk to others the way you dont want to be talked too. it&#39;s time to be serious and become King and thats what im going to do All Vote For Me Blah_blah as your New King i promise to do my best and become one of the greatest kings in time. thank you all <3