Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Time to be King

This is a discussion on Time to be King within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Btw when is king election ? [/b] grobs vote for me <3 miss you in Ares old school Reapers ^_^...
Page: 16

Btw when is king election ? [/b]
    grobs vote for me <3 miss you in Ares old school Reapers ^_^

oops sorry i double posted on accident :P

triple post . I&#39;m voting you because I know you spend ridiculously amounts of time in exp every day and you realized your fuckups in this thread and apologized in the end. GL to you.

edit: and sorry to those in hostile who thought I was flaming the entire clan (leo :P and whoever else).

its ok beep. we know deep deep deep down you really like us.

triple post . I&#39;m voting you because I know you spend ridiculously amounts of time in exp every day and you realized your fuckups in this thread and apologized in the end. GL to you.

edit: and sorry to those in hostile who thought I was flaming the entire clan (leo :P and whoever else).[/b]
    <3 beepbeepiMAJeep AkA Mcdreamyy ty friend see u soon all vote for me we will win this election not jus about me it&#39;s about all humans and we all deserve a hard working king ty all . event&#39;s await you all

LeoBuff

np beep, your a good guy

Banned

edit: and sorry to those in hostile who thought I was flaming the entire clan (leo :P and whoever else).[/b]
    i think someone hacked beep&#39;s account and said this

why do you say that?

i think someone hacked beep&#39;s account and said this [/b]
    no thats the real beep vandy trust me also vandy and all election time is today

well nami i&#39;ll tell you this do you really want to know how many people i have voting for me??? i have so much u can prolly count it. anyways today&#39;s a great day and i dont want to start problems with anyone i want us all to enjoy the game have fun and lets get a new king we neeed onen thats active everyday we need one that will go to war command us where to go what to defend like F9 did and he did do an awesome job with that all go left side and rush that was the best. or other things him and recent kings did alot of exp events alot of fun event&#39;s like hide and seek or question of the day. see i dont want to become king because i want attention i want to become king because i feel that it&#39;s my turn to carry the torch that i&#39;ve been waiting long enough and i have respected every other king before this election. i want to make this King ship as fun as possible for everyone i want everyone to enjoy there time with me as king. i will do my best to help all with the lvling by throwing 30%, 50% exp events trust me all i want you all to have the best exp when im king i will also buy pots or scrolls or what ever i have to do to make these types of events happen i will also run suprise events not only for when us is online but also when other countries are on i want everyone to experience the best time for the time being when i am King thank you everyone for all the support and i hope your all able to vote for me orc or human i wish you all the best of luck have a great day. also to all the people i flamed in this topic and others i am truly sorry (this includes everyone especially you Atari)for my tantrums and childish acts and all of this swearing its in polite and not right to talk to others the way you dont want to be talked too. it&#39;s time to be serious and become King and thats what im going to do All Vote For Me Blah_blah as your New King i promise to do my best and become one of the greatest kings in time. thank you all <3[/b]

ok ok , i must admit well said, mayb i&#39;ll vote for this one time

Banned

why do you say that?[/b]
    because beep is not that nice

no thats the real beep vandy trust me also vandy and all election time is today [/b]
    well..account is non- prem XD
    cant log a1

Banned Senior Member

And all those who says that 100 votes isnt important should shut up cuz it isnt true , every vote is important ... so if whole ko4life would vote for him , he would have 50% chance to win.Turks split votes , there is always like 5+ turks that are nominated.

Also here is 100 more votes for u.When servers are empty , logg those accounts and vote for ur self.All chars are 20+ lvl on ares

ID : mokusnice1 , mokusnice2 , mokusnice3 , mokusnice4 ...
    PW : mokusnice

Good luck once again

Grobs come back to ares

because beep is not that nice
    well..account is non- prem XD
    cant log a1[/b]
    soon it will open

Banned

soon it will open[/b]
    not for a long more hours lol