Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Time to be King

This is a discussion on Time to be King within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Gogoggogo nigga , good luck [/b] ty Grobs gogogo buddy number 1 top clan...
Page: 2

Gogoggogo nigga , good luck [/b]
    ty Grobs gogogo buddy number 1 top clan

ill vote for u

i need someone to help me kill lvl70 personal weapon quest monsters...im lvl70 for 3,4 months now and didnt do it yet ^^
    if some warrior, priest wanna help, it would be much apriciated

UnnamedByMazek

blahblah come orc's side

Orc king is very bad.....

jolik

why does INFERNO not like u blah?[/b]
    i can tell you why
    once i was in party with blah on 1st spot, when my clannie comes i left his party and started exp with my clan on 2d spot, we easy kill 6 ds in time blah's party couldnt kill 4 left on spot, so we luring them 1 by 1, his party still have something to kill, but he started crying we are ksers, acting like turk sworing on ours family (fvck your mother, sister etc)
    i told him to stop leeching (that was kinda joke cuz he had in this time around 1800 ap on 75 warrior) and start killing ds like good 75+ lvl warrior should do so his party will have better exp and he can kill more ds so we dont have anything to lure from his spot
    yes im bad, i was laughing on him, but blah told me he isnt leeching, he dont have to use MP pots looooooooooool anyway i was laughing more and more flaming blah, but he act like child and lured quest giant golem on us
    after that you can read on this forum 2 INFERNO party ks blahs spot (it is very hard to make 1 clan party on ds)
    thats why we dont like this child

i can tell you why
    once i was in party with blah on 1st spot, when my clannie comes i left his party and started exp with my clan on 2d spot, we easy kill 6 ds in time blah's party couldnt kill 4 left on spot, so we luring them 1 by 1, his party still have something to kill, but he started crying we are ksers, acting like turk sworing on ours family (fvck your mother, sister etc)
    i told him to stop leeching (that was kinda joke cuz he had in this time around 1800 ap on 75 warrior) and start killing ds like good 75+ lvl warrior should do so his party will have better exp and he can kill more ds so we dont have anything to lure from his spot
    yes im bad, i was laughing on him, but blah told me he isnt leeching, he dont have to use MP pots looooooooooool anyway i was laughing more and more flaming blah, but he act like child and lured quest giant golem on us
    after that you can read on this forum 2 INFERNO party ks blahs spot (it is very hard to make 1 clan party on ds)
    thats why we dont like this child[/b]
    Sounds like you were at fault even by your own explanation of what happened and I can tell you blah doesnt resort to "fvck your mother" etc. Blah would make a great king.

Shawn

Hawk.

We need a good English king and this should be the man to do it...

Banned

UnnamedByMazek Posted Today, 02:33 PM
    blahblah come orc's side

Orc king is very bad.....[/b]
    who the fuck are you?
    vane is a wounderful queen..
    she couldnt do much last month becaus servers and log in..but when they WERE up she had xp events..and other events..

blahblah only reason i flamed you is because everyone else did..yeah i joined the bandwaggon..you would have my vote ifi was human

mroku

up

i can tell you why
    thats why we dont like this child[/b]
    rofl first of all learn how to spell and use proper english also i didn't leech at the time i was using mp absorb weopon called lyocan hammer so i didnt neeed to use pots and only reason i lured the giant golem is because you guys came to my spot and started to take over it like if i wasnt there from the beginning when our only priest in the party was repotting noob. anyways Vote is still going on up up for me

Banned

why do people need to take a spot over and there is another one right beside it ?
    acting like turks..pfffff

jolik

we were on 2nd spot just luring ds blahs party couldnt kill, not luring all from his spot, is it my fault he has 1800 ap ? 75 lvl warrior with average gear and rap+7 can have 2500 ap so stfu if 1800 ap on warrior isnt leeching
    and english isnt even my 2nd language so fu if you dont like my grammar

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

go go go blah B) he was a great clannie and a good freind he'll he the perfect king

why do people need to take a spot over and there is another one right beside it ?
    acting like turks..pfffff[/b]
    orc ds and human spot ds are completely different. and all blah ever does is use mp absorb in exp, which is why his xp parties are always bad.

Banned

orc ds and human spot ds are completely different. and all blah ever does is use mp absorb in exp, which is why his xp parties are always bad.[/b]
    haha, there ya go, get a king that wants ALL of the humans to buy pots (for xp events) even tho he will sacrifice what 700ap? from 2500 to 1800 just to use mp absorb. lol sounds hypocritical to me for a king. i'd rather vote hercules cuz he's good and does events all the time, no need for a mental case such as blah to be king. vote 4 hercules if u can

Banned

haha, there ya go, get a king that wants ALL of the humans to buy pots (for xp events) even tho he will sacrifice what 700ap? from 2500 to 1800 just to use mp absorb. lol sounds hypocritical to me for a king. i'd rather vote hercules cuz he's good and does events all the time, no need for a mental case such as blah to be king. vote 4 hercules if u can [/b]

So vote fricking Hercules....and leave topic.

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast