Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324 LastLast

Time to be King

This is a discussion on Time to be King within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well i lost against the stupid cheater turkules what a noob he couldn't win legitly had to cheat his way ...
Page: 22

well i lost against the stupid cheater turkules what a noob he couldn't win legitly had to cheat his way to victory he won with the same 36% that he won all of the other times which he was elected which is impossible to win by the same % 3 times in a row. If you top 20 clan leaders feel the same way i say we impeach him he doesn't do anything for us and he is never on. Anyways i'm going to run for king Next election vote Blah_blah for king june 24th see u all soon next election thank you to everyone that has helped support me and my campaign i hope to see you all do the same again for when i run again. I will be King soon.

Banned Senior Member

Lemon

Lol, what people say and what people do are entirely different things. You think that everybody who said they would vote for you actually did? You were never going to be king but atleast it's over now and you can stop spamming useless crap in other peoples threads? Twat.

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

i got king ^_^

Lemon

i got king ^_^[/b]
    Lol I know you told me on msn remember :P

u didnt get voted king, alex did. your merely a user of F9 not the owner

and unlucky Blah, could always try next month...

bukovski

nah beter luck next time

u didnt get voted king, alex did. your merely a user of F9 not the owner[/b]
    haha owned :lol:

Lemon

u didnt get voted king, alex did. your merely a user of F9 not the owner

and unlucky Blah, could always try next month...[/b]
    Lol I tried to say the same thing to Eric about a year ago, I got banned.

I have to say though, it is the user that makes the character, not specifically the owner. F9 may not have gotten king had robin not have been playing on it! Thats speculation though. You should just be happy for him none the less and not be such a sour little person.

as i know robin hasnt been playing F9 for a long time, he was playing pazasco till gambit started playing it too.

my opinnion is that F) got king cause of the name

correct me if im wrong pls

mixxy

Lol, what people say and what people do are entirely different things.[/b]
    Another troll message but..
    ..this one time I totally agree with you as you're one big example of the above telling you never bug abused when more than half of Ares have seen you bugging all kind of vehicles during all CSW you took part in. Now call me names.

hmmmmmm since i'm against turkules then i guess i'm going to have to try even harder to get more people to vote for me then because i know for dam sure i had him beat but i think he rigged it because he won with the same 36% 3 times in a row which is impossible to do i know he's cheating with the votes. Now were going to have another month with a useless turkish offline only does exp events when he thinks he needs it king. i will run for next king and i will make sure i will win. i don't need to cheat to win like turkules see u all soon in game vote for me next election looks like im going to have to try even harder to get more people to vote for me. also i think all of the top 20 human side clans i think all the leaders should Impeach hercules unless you want a lazy ass king fine by me, I will make a change i will win next election jus wait and see.

Lol I tried to say the same thing to Eric about a year ago, I got banned.

I have to say though, it is the user that makes the character, not specifically the owner. F9 may not have gotten king had robin not have been playing on it! Thats speculation though. You should just be happy for him none the less and not be such a sour little person.[/b]
    but i enjoy being a "sour little person"...

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

i know i wouldnt have gotten king if i wasnt playing Alex's char but... none the less i spent fucking 20 of the past 24 hours spamming in luferson becuz Fivestar and his buddies made 500!!! false chars to vote

it was ridiculous... he pms me and is like... look they all come to vote for me... and xxxxxxxx1-500 came in to the election official like 20 at a time every 2 minutes for the next like hour

i also got a bunch of clans to vote for F9 so :<

and we coulda lost if i hadnt been there getting votes :S

Lemon

as i know robin hasnt been playing F9 for a long time, he was playing pazasco till gambit started playing it too.

my opinnion is that F) got king cause of the name
    correct me if im wrong pls[/b]
    How can I correct your opinion? I can&#39;t change your opinion. All i can say is that you can&#39;t be sure so your opinion could be wrong.