Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324 LastLast

Time to be King

This is a discussion on Time to be King within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; as i know robin hasnt been playing F9 for a long time, he was playing pazasco till gambit started playing ...
Page: 23

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

as i know robin hasnt been playing F9 for a long time, he was playing pazasco till gambit started playing it too.

my opinnion is that F) got king cause of the name
    correct me if im wrong pls[/b]
    Gambit played for a total of 4 days until he got fed up cuz Paz wouldnt let him use koxp LOL Gambit was so used to macroing in MYKO... and he also got pissed off when i finally got fed up and dced him oO

Banned

Lol, what people say and what people do are entirely different things. You think that everybody who said they would vote for you actually did? You were never going to be king but atleast it's over now and you can stop spamming useless crap in other peoples threads? Twat.[/b]
    Can i say same to you? Moron

Lemon

Can i say same to you? Moron[/b]
    I'm sorry but I believe evrything I have said so far (apart from this but it's purely your fault this one) has been related to the topic. It's not "lets all get drunk vote me for king" like he has been posting in other threads so...yeh; shut the fuck up.

lemonjuice what is your problem u got problems with everyone it's the summer now chilll out keep on melting whats rong with having a few drinks and having sum fun?? btw everyclan leader except 1 empire unless they want to take hercules out of the thrown i neeed to talk to u all pm me in game if u all can pls and thank you. My second time running for king and this time i will win i have a plan

Banned

I'm sorry but I believe evrything I have said so far (apart from this but it's purely your fault this one) has been related to the topic. It's not "lets all get drunk vote me for king" like he has been posting in other threads so...yeh; shut the fuck up.[/b]
    all you do is come here , typing nonsense shit and you think its cool by doing that , writing essays and long nonsense post . dude get a life ,
    you need to chill out moron

if i was there with ya now , i would sick my fuking dick in your white-mouth , then you would walk straight

now im asking you to leave this topic , you are not welcome before i flame your mothfuk ass

Lemon

all you do is come here , typing nonsense shit and you think its cool by doing that , writing essays and long nonsense post . dude get a life ,

if i was there with ya now , i would sick my fuking dick in your white-mouth , then you would walk straight

now im asking you to leave this topic , you are not welcome before i flame your mothfuk ass[/b]
    Lol. I guess you could do that quite easily could you? I suppose you have two options when it comes to thinking that my posts are "nonsense." The first option is stupidity ie you are too stupid to undertstand them. Option two is ignorance ie that you are too ignorant to read my posts. You can choose. Here is an image that pretty much sums this up:

The reason I type properly and try and get all my thoughts about a subject down in one post are to make sure I am understood and also just because I have been brought up properly. I suggest you re-read my first paragraph if you don't understand my long posts.

Also, you say "chill out." Well remember that with text it is not how it is written that counts but how it is read. It is not my fault that you either don't read my posts or just read it and you yourself feel challenged by it t such a degree as it makes you less "chilled out."

So try and flame but before you do please remember that there is nothing you an say that will have any impact upon me at all and will probably just show you up for the ignorant retard that you most likely are.

Lemon

FlippinSweeT

now im asking you to leave this topic , you are not welcome before i flame your mothfuk ass[/b]
    lol, all this coming from someone who scams ppl, and was banned from ko4life one time from being a known scammer and now ur telling ppl to leave here? typing and talking INTELLIGENTLY isn't a crime, it may be to you but to the other 99.99% of the world talking smart and having good grammar is easier to understand and it shows the intelligence of someone, something you obviously are lacking in.

HotAsIce

Every post I see that lemon makes after him saying he doesn't post anything not related to this topic... isn't related to this topic. Just found that kind of funny, and thought I would point it out... and YES, I know this has nothing to do with kings and nominations :P That post about proving opinions wrong wasted like 3 seconds of my life, gift it back pls.

Lemon

Every post I see that lemon makes after him saying he doesn't post anything not related to this topic... isn't related to this topic. Just found that kind of funny, and thought I would point it out... and YES, I know this has nothing to do with kings and nominations :P That post about proving opinions wrong wasted like 3 seconds of my life, gift it back pls.[/b]

Lol only these past two but hey, nobody cares about the king nominations anymore because they are over. In all truth this topic should be locked.

How can I correct your opinion? I can't change your opinion. All i can say is that you can't be sure so your opinion could be wrong.[/b]
    You werent suppoust to correct me on my opinion, you werre suppoust to correct me on how long robin is playing F9, if i am wrong

Lemon

You werent suppoust to correct me on my opinion, you werre suppoust to correct me on how long robin is playing F9, if i am wrong[/b]
    Lol then learn how to structure your posts

Lol then learn how to structure your posts [/b]
    t si applied you wont correct me on my oppinion, buit on a fact i layed out.
    Why would i even want you to correct my opinion????
    ffs

Lemon

t si applied you wont correct me on my oppinion, buit on a fact i layed out.
    Why would i even want you to correct my opinion????
    ffs[/b]
    Lmao, I don't fucking know do I?

You said "correct me if I'm wrong" in the same sentance as you stated your opinion and in a comepletly different paragraph to where you tried to state a fact. so again, learn to structure your posts properly.

dam were still fighting with lemonjuice please people lets relax and stop the nonsense this is totaly off topic, this topic is about me sorry if u all want to flame go make a flame contest and hope for the best to win. also at lemonjuice my topic won't be locked untill i am King and i will win this time June 24th all vote for me ty see u all soon. this will be my last run for king if i dont get this goodluck all trying to get king. im doing my best talking to every clan leader to help nominate me and vote for me see u all soon.

Lmao, I don't fucking know do I?

You said "correct me if I'm wrong" in the same sentance as you stated your opinion and in a comepletly different paragraph to where you tried to state a fact. so again, learn to structure your posts properly.[/b]

sry blah for OT-goggogo king

2Lemon: man, i tried to write a good answer, but i really dont want to waste time. so heres plain and simple:

WHAT DO YOU CORRECT USALLY? A OPINION OR A FACT.
    egg.

I THINK LEMON IS A KID WITH NO LIEFE.

("I THINK"-you have nothing to correct)

LEMON IS A KID WITH NO LIFE AND HAS 2 FATHERS

("IS"-now you can correct me)

this is stupid you are just bored, so you flame around.

And, if you see alittle closer, "correct me if i am wrong" is also a new paragraph, cuz thats how i write.
    It is not in the same sentence, if it was the same sentence, it would be in the same line, and there wouldnt be 2 blank lines between.

bb lemon hope we never speak again.