Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Time to be King

This is a discussion on Time to be King within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; my badddd...blahblah and fallah or w,e his name is sounds the same...looooooooooooool..my bad..never hated on you bro :P...
Page: 3

Banned

my badddd...blahblah and fallah or w,e his name is sounds the same...looooooooooooool..my bad..never hated on you bro :P

lol i haven't used mp absorb since i hit lvl 75 im full str and my ap is 2760 so stfu jolik also wait and see what i got in store for the human side of ares i will also put money into the treasury up

Sounds like you were at fault even by your own explanation of what happened and I can tell you blah doesnt resort to "fvck your mother" etc. Blah would make a great king.

Shawn[/b]
    Really, blah doesn't resort to such language huh?

lol whats with all --->.....<---- of the dot shit you fucking scared to fucking talk to me like a fucking man. As for wars everytime we found you we rolled right thru you niggaz, i never fucking bitched for a drop in aftermath or hostile i dont need fucking drops not like you, you fucking noob you fucking bitched about the iron belt because you wanted it you know you did even tho you had a fucking belt alredy i dont know why u needed another one maybe its cuz you suck. drops like that are fucking worthless and are for fucking noobs that can&#39;t kill with skill and normal gear. you know what jus shut the fuck up nigga untill you are at my lvl dont even fucking talk, you fucking suck and you know it need fucking drops in order to win pk in cz or wars phh what a load of bullshit also last war how many times did i run over you once twice no even more you and miya couldn&#39;t even stand a chance against us. gains some lvls and we can talk nigga untill then fuck you and shut the fuck up.[/b]
    WOW...sounds like a good king to me!!

haha, there ya go, get a king that wants ALL of the humans to buy pots (for xp events) even tho he will sacrifice what 700ap? from 2500 to 1800 just to use mp absorb. lol sounds hypocritical to me for a king. i&#39;d rather vote hercules cuz he&#39;s good and does events all the time, no need for a mental case such as blah to be king. vote 4 hercules if u can [/b]
    +1

Really, blah doesn&#39;t resort to such language huh?
    WOW...sounds like a good king to me!!
    +1[/b]
    fuck you atari and get off my topic bitch, i will be a great and one of the greatest kings you watch noob get off my topic dont reply.

garfieldbr

lol blablah dont try ask english pls, cuz we understand what jojik said...
    and about u be king
    nop
    Hercules ftw
    he speak english make events report cheaters and also is goodgun
    you?
    just another human nothing else
    sry ask it but thats the true

and about a RANDOM noob talking about king orc ( Vanessita )
    i never saw a better king than Vane...
    i&#39;m not asking cuz she&#39;s my clan leader but she&#39;s great king cuz always making exp events...
    when command war, we win easy...
    always give coins for noobs make screen shot
    always answer pm and speak english
    dunno why he said Vane is bad king but i&#39;m sure 95% of karus like she and will vote again next month

anyways sry for ask what i think blah and i hope u be king a day
    ask for ur clannies make acc with 3 char lvl 20
    and maybe u get next election
    =)

garfieldbr

fuck you atari and get off my topic bitch, i will be a great and one of the greatest kings you watch noob get off my topic dont reply.[/b]
    looks 13- year old kid

i&#39;m a goodgun also man and i report cheaters and i will make good exp events you&#39;ll see and more, also vane is a great queen

you&#39;re really imature.. even though I rarely play the game anymore.. I hope you never get king, which you won&#39;t.

ceejay

Cool

i&#39;m a goodgun also man and i report cheaters and i will make good exp events you&#39;ll see and more, also vane is a great queen[/b]

yes u are goodgun also. LOL u have 130k NPs :lol: gratz grade IV

you&#39;re really imature.. even though I rarely play the game anymore.. I hope you never get king, which you won&#39;t.[/b]
    +1

Blah is an idiot...just look at any post he has made on ko4life. It looks like a 9 year old wrote it. No worries humans of Ares...the only thing this guy will achieve in this game is maybe lvl 80 one day. And to all the orcs of Ares, I wouldn&#39;t be too worried either...at lvl 77 with 130k np it is quite obvious he sucks in CZ.

Blah for king...what a joke!

mroku

hahaha :lol:

+1

Blah is an idiot...just look at any post he has made on ko4life. It looks like a 9 year old wrote it. No worries humans of Ares...the only thing this guy will achieve in this game is maybe lvl 80 one day. And to all the orcs of Ares, I wouldn&#39;t be too worried either...at lvl 77 with 130k np it is quite obvious he sucks in CZ.

Blah for king...what a joke![/b]
    your the joke quitting your priest cuz u suck jumping into dlw because you know you ain&#39;t worthy to die by my hand, At least i don&#39;t type like a little 9 year old bitch scared of everything, like i said before DON&#39;T FUCKING REPLY ON MY SHIT FUCK OFF BITCH.

Now that that&#39;s out of the way up for me keep me posted with the votes see u all in game. 1 more thing about me being immature ? lol at ya man at least i dont waste shit loads of cash jumping orc to human daily. pfff you can&#39;t even kill me in cz either so booo yahh. Anyways up for me Blah_blah aka THeMachine <3 to all that do vote for me.

blah... i 1v1&#39;d you and had over 80% hp.... lol? you are by far one of the WORST players i&#39;ve ever 1v1&#39;d.

Kranitnova

u should earn to be king not beg for it... there are lots of people who deserve te be king what would make u win it?
    And yes vanessita is a good king for what i can see (only orc for couple of weeks). She does events, guides at bosssevents and in wars.

my 2.5 cents

PS kingship isnt about being able to launch ur private xp events in DS...

PS&#39; How old are u man? just wondering...

LordVincenzo

i have an idea : vote mtrglr.. for king :P j/k

stop being gay , that&#39;s a game, not ur life
    stop acting like 10 years old babyboy who want an ice cream , hercules is a good king, no the best , but better than the ones from last months

open ur windows, go out and take the sun , u need it man, for ur health

take the best and fuck the rest ... peace <3

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast