Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Time to be King

This is a discussion on Time to be King within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hercules is a good king but u never know, Blah may be a better one. U got my vote bro, ...
Page: 4

totalapocolype

Hercules is a good king but u never know, Blah may be a better one.
    U got my vote bro, just dont fuck up

Banned

your the joke quitting your priest cuz u suck jumping into dlw because you know you ain't worthy to die by my hand, At least i don't type like a little 9 year old bitch scared of everything, like i said before DON'T FUCKING REPLY ON MY SHIT FUCK OFF BITCH.

Now that that&#39;s out of the way up for me keep me posted with the votes see u all in game. 1 more thing about me being immature ? lol at ya man at least i dont waste shit loads of cash jumping orc to human daily. pfff you can&#39;t even kill me in cz either so booo yahh. Anyways up for me Blah_blah aka THeMachine <3 to all that do vote for me.[/b]
    atari was a decent priest, not the best, but not terrible at it. ya he did babashop just like a good majority of the server but he was good before without those items. Blah you rly do suck at pk as ur a sitting duck most of the time and everybody aims for you cuz ur weak. and he&#39;s a int priest how&#39;s he suppose to kill u? -_- ur just wanting king for a "social" stand-point and not because u rly deserve it. and the way u post in that kind of manner is not the way i think a prospective king should be posting, atleast be kind to ppl right? seems all u do is flame (not that i don&#39;t either but i&#39;m not running for king here).

jolik

i&#39;m a goodgun also man and i report cheaters and i will make good exp events you&#39;ll see and more, also vane is a great queen[/b]
    zuahaha goodgun lmao, but seriously if you finally break 2500 ap maybe you accept arena with me ? goodgun vs noob jolik ok ?

atari was a decent priest, not the best, but not terrible at it. ya he did babashop just like a good majority of the server but he was good before without those items. Blah you rly do suck at pk as ur a sitting duck most of the time and everybody aims for you cuz ur weak. and he&#39;s a int priest how&#39;s he suppose to kill u? -_- ur just wanting king for a "social" stand-point and not because u rly deserve it. and the way u post in that kind of manner is not the way i think a prospective king should be posting, atleast be kind to ppl right? seems all u do is flame (not that i don&#39;t either but i&#39;m not running for king here).[/b]
    Lol, ya he keeps sayin shit about me not being able to kill him. Since I was an int priest I&#39;m not sure how I was supposed to do that. Once again blah show&#39;s his lack of knowledge of how pk works.

I think it&#39;s funny how most the ppl here more than agree with me about your pk and human relations skills blah...that should tell you something.

Once again, blahblah for king...what a joke!

RiseAgainst_

Just because of ur 13 year old attitude i hope u dont get to be a king.

Ripper_of_romania

Spammer to the rescue

hey it&#39;s your opinions against mine i ain&#39;t going to argue with kids also im 18 soon to be 19 in 12 days so ya flame on boo boos, up for me see ya all soon ^^we will see what happens on election days

Banned

hey it&#39;s your opinions against mine i ain&#39;t going to argue with kids also im 18 soon to be 19 in 12 days so ya flame on boo boos, up for me see ya all soon ^^we will see what happens on election days [/b]
    see what? that u lost? there&#39;s more turks on human side than ever, atleast 75% of human ares is turk. there&#39;s no way in hell u can win the election. so gl with keeping some other turk from winning cuz that&#39;s all the votes for u will do.

HotAsIce

You consider raiding Evil Wizards parties with 3 intel full heal/duff priests helping? Odd, I don&#39;t. All od hostiLe can&#39;t do anything without their priests, and get their NP by trying to get karus players xp&#39;d.

Banned

U really all are a buch of flaming/spamming faggots. Its fucking sad to see what forum has turned into. Fuck u all and ban me. Thank you.

this forum sure showed how imature hostile members are, thank god I quit long ago. Not sure which is a worse candidate for king, tekton or blah.

Banned

U really all are a buch of flaming/spamming faggots. Its fucking sad to see what forum has turned into. Fuck u all and ban me. Thank you.[/b]
    funny tho how multiple types of ppl have the same opinion on the same clan, maybe it&#39;s true then, ever think of that......or do u think at all?

HotAsIce

funny tho how multiple types of ppl have the same opinion on the same clan, maybe it&#39;s true then, ever think of that......or do u think at all?[/b]
    Warriors dno&#39;t think, they just grunt and smash the keyboard with their palms :lol:

The DON Senior Member Raekpacman's Avatar

I don&#39;t mind hercules, if it aint broke...dont fix it. I don&#39;t think you&#39;re that great of a candidate anyhow. GL, but you don&#39;t have a chance imo.

Banned

I don&#39;t mind hercules, if it aint broke...dont fix it. I don&#39;t think you&#39;re that great of a candidate anyhow. GL, but you don&#39;t have a chance imo.[/b]
    ya +1, can&#39;t fix something that&#39;s running with no problems.

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast