Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Time to be King

This is a discussion on Time to be King within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; everytime I would attempt to pull you away from your party to 1v1 you, you would come out a little ...
Page: 7

everytime I would attempt to pull you away from your party to 1v1 you, you would come out a little then run right back to them. am I supposed to 1v1 you beside leon/destiny healing you and duffing me? and lol@my account, think what you want about it but i'm pretty sure grobs account name doesn't start with sik. And sure, maybe that's the last time he used mp absorb in your party, when you aren't there it goes right back on. Oh and king nominations, I don't play this game enough to be king, and i don't want to be king either. Being "king" in an online video game is not an accomplishment for me like it obviously is to you and blah.

Hawk.

I don't play this game enough to be king[/b]
    So you say this and you still cant understand why blah is running for king? Why have a king thats is never on to help people lvl and be a leader? I believe this is why he is running. Hercules has not been doing as much as he did when he was first elected. I ran for king because HostiLe is a top 10 human clan so why let the nomination go to waste? we had no one that wanted to be king so i said ill give it a go. and about the Mp weapons when have you been able to have full str (255) and use a lycaon hammer? So you run into a HostiLe party and run away and think 1 person will come out and 1v1 you?

PaPaSmurF

i think sum ppls are just mad because HostiLe pk with priests? :s and then when people kill or roll a party of HostiLe they think they are good? HostiLe is good, but not everyone is as well geared as others, its just teamwork and well skilled ppl playing and when a party of HostiLe gets rolled its nothing special, everyparty gets rolled its only a matter of when...and when you roll a party and have to tell everyone most likely it was luck that you rolled the party in the first place besides, people in HostiLe pk when ever, they dont wait for priests to get on they pk and if priests log on they pk together, just sayin sum of this flaming is pointless..whoever made the comment about all the priests, and i think the comment about blah using mp absorb is rediculess just because hes lvl 77 and using it doesnt matter to me, and if it does to you o well fucking deal with it or leave his party just stfu and pick ffs, i think the comment was just to pull down the clan HostiLe because they are good

btw beep stay on one side for like more than a month id call it a accomplishment for you =s

tekton, take a look at this thread. Read blah's post, and you wonder why not only me but 1/2 the people in this thread would like to know why he's running for king. The kid acts like a child, and proved it multiple times.

edit: already done papaherb

Fuck ya this nigga right here knows what the Fuck I'm talking about keep my post up and keep it going babas. I do have a great personality but if u pass the line Like Atari did, hmmm your jus gonna have to find out, but like assailant said i am active and i do love exp i will host many exp better then hercules and i'll possibly be more fun then F9 besides whats different from them and me is i don't baba my shit i dont have to have the greatest gear in order to own orcs i do jus fine with what i have and i dont have a belt of str kennie wow u dont know how to listen i said i have ammy of str and a we, dual earrings and 1 ring +9, and +12str/1hp belt and 1 ring, i dont need to have +2 or 3 uniques like hercules or 3 ppl playing my account. I run shit myself with no one to tell me rong to right, oh ya one more thing my pm's will never be blocked not like all of the past recent kings that block them for getting spammed pm's i wont block mine so feel free pm me and ill help you with your matter ^_^. This is my 2 cents 4 the day

P.S. Vote 4 Me Blah_Blah as your Human Ares king you will love the events and other things i have in store for people.
    Blah_Blah (AkA TheMachine) Will soon rise as King.[/b]

LOL...find out what? You never did anything after "I crossed the line." You did however shut your mouth after I put you in your place in clan chat. How is Julia doing anyway...LOL. Dating anymore girls in a video game? And why do you call yourself "TheMachine," do you realize how stupid that sounds? And blah, to be competely honest there is absolutely no way you will get king. Even if I liked you and I was human and voted for you and helped find ppl to vote for you, it wouldn't matter. No one knows you except the ppl in your DS parties, and u ain't a turk. You don't know how to pk, so no one knows you from CZ either. This topic should be closed and pinned so we can all access it quickly and get a good laugh at one noobs dream of being king. LOL!!

Hawk.

You ask me if i have looked at the people that has posted. The real question is have you? because almost every one that has posted something bad about Blah is ORC and why do Orcs care about human elections, They are not able to vote for him. You all keep repeating "You will never get King." How about we wait in see?

You ask me if i have looked at the people that has posted. The real question is have you? because almost every one that has posted something bad about Blah is ORC and why do Orcs care about human elections, They are not able to vote for him. You all keep repeating "You will never get King." How about we wait in see?[/b]
    ok

Tekton I am telling you to read blah's replies. What does it matter what nation the people hating on him are? He replies with his childish rants that show how fucking retarded and imature he is. And a good majority of the people are actually human or have been human to see how bad he is.

Beep, all i ever see of you is surviving in CZ . But yet you don't see me going out of my way to try to make you look like a piece of shit on forums do I?

atari. no need to flame personal shit. Blah is a fun player to be in KO with. Exping is enjoyable with him.

How am I supposed to read what other people are saying? And the only time I ever run way out to falcons is when a) more then 3 people are chasing me (+ a priest) or b ) my scrolls are out. I guarentee I would beat you with more then 60% hp.

edit: duran why would you edit your post and completely change it? Did you get a little upset?

and LOLOLOL @ blah "dating" online girls in a game ROFLLLLLLLL

Banned

How am I supposed to read what other people are saying? And the only time I ever run way out to falcons is when a) more then 3 people are chasing me (+ a priest) or b ) my scrolls are out. I guarentee I would beat you with more then 60% hp.[/b]
    yeah with all the items you scammed? :lol:

Beep, I laf at you. everyone knows DrDuran would own you. But Put some money where your mouth is and lets make it happen.

yeah I "laf" at you too. and vandy please don't talk when you know nothing, thanks.

Banned

yeah I "laf" at you too. and vandy please don't talk when you know nothing, thanks.[/b]
    i laf at you for scamming
    i belieave borris if he says you will scamm any chance you get..borris dosnt lie..

i already posted why boris is angry at me, maybe if you actually read instead of just assume, you might get somewhere.

Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast