Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Time to quit / take break i guess

This is a discussion on Time to quit / take break i guess within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello Ares members / ko4life , after i bought account less then week ago from ko4life forum , i noticed ...
Page: 1

Hello Ares members / ko4life , after i bought account less then week ago from ko4life forum , i noticed 2 days ago that account got scammed and sold to me.
    Today the real life friend of Skragg , Warrior in Ares , told me that the real owner of Skragg going to get the account back and i need to transfer the items before he have access and change all the info.
    After almost 4 years at Ares , i guess i should stop or have a break till i have new account to play on.
    I had many chars , really many , ill write some , Genkku ( sharer , long time ago ) , Zxenke ( was my priest till 3 days ago , sold in ko4life , but i also not the old owner aka Zxenke in ko4life ) , Mystr0n ( still have this lvl 75 warrior , but not only mine so if i back ill be prolly on him ) , Skargg ( Yea , i played on him only 6 days , then this day came and i took my items from it ) .

I wanna thank to some really good clans and players :

H0RROR aka my merchant man , GG warrior and person.
    F9Devil aka Eric , Matt , Alex , had fun with you guys years ago , still legend warrior
    DNeron aka leader of ruthless , ya mniak raptor +9 pfff tavie li ok? :P
    Scrapthatpaintball ( hope write good :P ) , Nicker12 , good old friends <3
    Symbiosis clan <3 even when i changed many chars they still had no problem to add me
    Vindictive clan , the best clan on Ares and prolly in all over USKO
    Infinity clan , thanks to warn me about Skragg account , you saved my items
    Zxenke aka Erick and Nir , GG players
    DeusManus , Great clan , you went from normal clan to really good one
    Also Radical , great members

PerfectChoice , keep ruin the server , you doin well
    AWENGERS , i hope you die
    Beterr , die with AWENGERS please
    ROH clan , hopefully you all banned asap

More info about the scam and who did it :
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=196186

Cya all soon or latter ( in game , not forum ) , or never , go get 80 and own this dupers , good luck .

P.S sorry for my English , also dont turn this topic to flame one , if you dont like something , i never told you to post.

I love stories with happy endings gg babashopper.

I love stories with happy endings gg babashopper.[/b]
    babashoper? w/e.

Banned

leave him alone bro..he is fucking gg and he said no flame..got nothing nice to say then dont say it cause no one wants to hear ur noob ass anyways...

see u later bro man ..ill miss u if u leave for good..but u know that leaving the game can help in real life..me and nick wish u the best of luck bro cause im vent with him see u later bro and msn if u ever want to talk

wawh

you&#39;ll be back in a few weeks

babashoper? w/e.[/b]
    that guy is a redard

you&#39;ll be back in a few weeks[/b]
    Thats why i said i leave / take break , depends if my friend wanna play on the 75 warrior , if no /unistall_ko

bazzeeka

lol dnt no u im frm diez i just got home im drunk as a naanana lol............ but dont wquit because u can allway have a good time on the weekends like me :P

lol dnt no u im frm diez i just got home im drunk as a naanana lol............ but dont wquit because u can allway have a good time on the weekends like me :P[/b]
    Weekends on what? i have no char :S as i said if my friend dont want to play on the 75 one ill respect it and leave KO , its only a game , i not getting nothing good from this shit.

jimfujitsu

That warrior friend you mentioned , whats his nick name , he might be the one who actually hacked skragg and not the real owner&#39;s friend . I know skragg pretty well and i might bring some light into this if we work together , even phone him maybe .

That warrior friend you mentioned , whats his nick name , he might be the one who actually hacked skragg and not the real owner&#39;s friend . I know skragg pretty well and i might bring some light into this if we work together , even phone him maybe .[/b]
    The nick was something like XxKDxx he from Infinity mini warrior for sure , i just dont know if i wrote the nick good.
    Pepople told me Shownt something like that its the guy who scammed skragg , i just scard to losse all my items so i took them off.

jimfujitsu

Yes xkd is a real life friend of skragg , so that means your acount may be taken back by the original owner . Your problem lies with whomever sold it to you , if we would have known we would have warned you , thats why its good to check clan fromus from time to time

I still have the account , if the real owner contact me ill give it to him since i not scammer , but i want alteast 10gb or 24$ for the prem , 10gb i gave for this account + i bought prem , but 1 of this things enough.

SilentDaemon

Ok man. Cya later.

Well man i dunno u but u have to decide whether ko is a good place to have fun/meet friends, or if its just a place where u always have a good char and feel good about urself. If u make good friends, who cares about ur lvl as long as u have fun playing, keep playing...if u play just cuz u wanna be known in the game, then its best if ya take a break. Either way gl and hope u make/made the best of a corrupt game.

my 2 cents

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast