Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Time to quit / take break i guess

This is a discussion on Time to quit / take break i guess within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You said you payed 10 gb for it , to whom did you pay , whats his nickname in ko ...
Page: 2

jimfujitsu

You said you payed 10 gb for it , to whom did you pay , whats his nickname in ko , was he a warrior etc , what clan was he in etc

You said you payed 10 gb for it , to whom did you pay , whats his nickname in ko , was he a warrior etc , what clan was he in etc[/b]
    Actually its more then 10gb, i gave him SS+0 + md +8/80 , the nick was Damie or Domie , priest , dlw priest with CS , clan dont remember , the ko4life nick is WizKid.

you forgot me.
    we used to play togther in dlw ofc i made more nps than you was really easy than ^^

you forgot me.
    we used to play togther in dlw ofc i made more nps than you was really easy than ^^[/b]
    Oh sorry bro :lol:

gl in rl mate

lucifer4

o

CuriositY

Good Luck in real life see you later:P

Thanks , and guess what , the Skragg account got scammed back , just thank god i took my items from it before he did it , but i told him , he have week to contact me , if he dont do it , i have enough info to ban his account , so all his friends you better tell him that.

see you soon or gl in rl

jimfujitsu

Thanks , and guess what , the Skragg account got scammed back , just thank god i took my items from it before he did it , but i told him , he have week to contact me , if he dont do it , i have enough info to ban his account , so all his friends you better tell him that.[/b]
    You dont understand Genku , the original owner got hacked of his account , so its only normal he was trying to get it back . He didnt know the account got sold or anything , for all he knows you could be the hacker . Unfortunately for you , you were just an unlucky pond in this array of scamming and really your hatred should point towards the person you bought the account from and not the original owner who just did the normal thing and try and get his account back

knightmaster2118

GL in real life bro..... i may have only knew u for a few days but.... were good friends GL in RL bro

You dont understand Genku , the original owner got hacked of his account , so its only normal he was trying to get it back . He didnt know the account got sold or anything , for all he knows you could be the hacker . Unfortunately for you , you were just an unlucky pond in this array of scamming and really your hatred should point towards the person you bought the account from and not the original owner who just did the normal thing and try and get his account back[/b]
    He need atleast to contact me and see what really happend , or atleast pay me for premium , he still has 24 days and gryphon since 6 days ago new gloves since yestrday , but he just came and took , if all my items was there? all what i done in 4 years could be gone.
    He should pm me in ko4life or at msn , if no , i sorry but if he dont care about me , i wont care also and ill send CS to ban this account and ill prove the digits and all to make it clear , i sold my accounts to gear this warrior and no on what i can play? on nothing i have just items w/o char , so he need to contact the currect owner and see what happend.

Days passed and Skragg contact me in game by letters , i dont know if its the real owner or ShowWnt ( dunno if write good , the hacker who scammed skragg and sold to me ) , they wrote me " You cant ban me , i sent CS and said the last CC used on my account is hackers and ban all the account with this CC " if its the real owner and this is what he doin to me , now i know why he got hacked , if he behave like that after i bought it in legit way by ko4life its really sad.
    However , i used many accounts with this CC , if its true and they gonne ban all , many people in Ares going to be banned.

However , can he do it? ( make all the accounts with my digits to be banned )

well, thats why ppl say dont buy with real money.

Could be that you're screwed, and u cant do ANYTHING about it.

well, thats why ppl say dont buy with real money.

Could be that you're screwed, and u cant do ANYTHING about it.[/b]
    I paid IGI , only SS+0 and md +8.
    Anyway i opennd new account and put my items there so he cant do nothing.
    Ill get this little bitch kid , if he think he can do it to me after i gave him the char , he really wrong.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast