Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

time to return to usko !

This is a discussion on time to return to usko ! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by AlexDeSouza 2nd monster in the making? geezus fckin christ Bro your just mad cause you spent and ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by AlexDeSouza View Post
    2nd monster in the making? geezus fckin christ
    Bro your just mad cause you spent and lost so much money in usko!!!!! now go and play with your +10s bruh

they dont reply by ticket? lol every time if i wrote any ticket igot answer in 2hours. One time i had problem with new paypal system and they talked to me 3hours by e-mail. Maybe they dont like you trololol

Quote Originally Posted by BluePrint View Post
    I rather play EUKO than fighting against GM Shopped Ball +10 on CWest. Only that should be enough
    who has that baal?, I know its there. Here's the real test, I know you know who has it. Are you willing to give me the ingame name of that guy? For anyone that wants to continue playing this game and make a difference, let me know the names of people that have the illegal +10's. They are being dealt with, and I cant wait for the cry me a river topics when people start seeing there shit downgraded.

EUKO OWNS!!!!! NO +10 or +4!!!!!!!!!! NO CHEAT !!!!!! ONLYUSKO....

Little archer Senior Member

2nd monster in the making? geezus fckin christ
    hes the guy that got banned for killing the gm, hes right to be pissed.

suddenly usko became the paradise? it is STILL worse than euko fyi

Banned Member

I rather play EUKO than fighting against GM Shopped Ball +10 on CWest. Only that should be enough
    Exactly. The only biggest problem is items and npt made in usko. Even if they fix everything without complete wipe via database, they will be still there. So manual investigation is bull shit. c-west is best server about these items but people are so naive. Since nobody share their pictures or make them rebirth , people have no idea about the items there

Banned for scamming.

EUKO will also be like this one day, just wait and see
    HatedEnemy and AlexDeSouza like this.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMMORPG View Post
    Exactly. The only biggest problem is items and npt made in usko. Even if they fix everything without complete wipe via database, they will be still there. So manual investigation is bull shit. c-west is best server about these items but people are so naive. Since nobody share their pictures or make them rebirth , people have no idea about the items there
    Are you fucking kidding me cefurkan? You duped and k0xped so much that you have no right to talk shit about usko. You are one of the many people whwo exploited the shit out of it. I mean seriously anyone can google up your name and finds you on linked to snoxd, answering eukok0xp topics. Anyone can look your name cefurkan up on the old snoxd archive and find you respond to countless topics.
    You are one fucking idiot.
    AlexDeSouza likes this.

Banned Senior Member

every time i read a post from monstermmorpg it feels like my iq drops each time.

WB To Usko bro

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    every time i read a post from monstermmorpg it feels like my iq drops each time.
    hes mindfucking you, and you dont even know it!

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    hes the guy that got banned for killing the gm, hes right to be pissed.

suddenly usko became the paradise? it is STILL worse than euko fyi
    Im making my best to make people stop giving out their money to that shitty company

Im making my best to make people stop giving out their money to that shitty company
    c monn now, as if nttt is better than k2, like seriously man get ur facts right. I can to got ntt forum and find more than 10 topic about customer supprt or ppl getting banned for no reason. At least k2 step up and gave its player a chance to make a difference in game unlike Ntt where thy just let ppl kill monsters in ardream/rlb or felankor/isi in server2. You keep working ur ass of while trying to make a simple +7 while kxpers r farming shit loads of uniqes like no tomorrw.

When u advice people to not pay k2, in the meantime u pay a shiitier company double the prem money to play an alredy fcked up server. Good luck with Turks !

@Monster u r a fckin retard, go back to onlinehile or snoxd u damn cheater. U gotta be the least person to flame usko.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

GUYS OMG OMG LOOK I FOUND THIS ON THE FORUM IT MUST BE REALLL OMNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG IDIOT if that guy had all items +10 and +5 uniqs he still couldnt get 8k ap with iron set

c monn now, as if nttt is better than k2, like seriously man get ur facts right. I can to got ntt forum and find more than 10 topic about customer supprt or ppl getting banned for no reason. At least k2 step up and gave its player a chance to make a difference in game unlike Ntt where thy just let ppl kill monsters in ardream/rlb or felankor/isi in server2. You keep working ur ass of while trying to make a simple +7 while kxpers r farming shit loads of uniqes like no tomorrw.

When u advice people to not pay k2, in the meantime u pay a shiitier company double the prem money to play an alredy fcked up server. Good luck with Turks !

@Monster u r a fckin retard, go back to onlinehile or snoxd u damn cheater. U gotta be the least person to flame usko.
    Like 4 topics like that 3 of them are random turks that were actually cheating and one is because he made USD trades

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast