Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

time to return to usko !

This is a discussion on time to return to usko ! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by AlexDeSouza nawww bee, we work for the same cause, so whtever u post is an auto-like for ...
Page: 5

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlexDeSouza View Post
    nawww bee, we work for the same cause, so whtever u post is an auto-like for me
    You make me feel all special in a none retard special way

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    in a none retard special way
    what ever helps you sleep at night

TBH US ko and euko are both broken ... ive resently came back to ko played my cwest and oly chars again then i sharred with a euko char... and i think a pirate server is the way to go F*ck wasting money on EU/USKO

i play on euko and atm we have fun we not see +9-10 item injected and unique +2-3-4-5 too from gm and i can say it because i know the guys who selling these item on c west and now he play on euko whit us.so believe what you want guys but thats the true.EUKO atm is full yes we have cheater and koxper but you find all this too in usko maybe yes the suport is not good but on usko you have nothing from suport and they ban too for no reason ,on euko they banned player whit proof only.

here a small list for compared the diff about this 2 game
    euko:alot of player europa in cz like 100-150 + player ech side
    usko:like 0-21 player during hard moment and 0-7 the night
    euko:no item from GM
    usko:full 8-9-10 item from gm
    euko:got some bug
    usko:got some bug
    euko:you see sometime 1 gm online you pm him and they reply i try it myself (1gm every week or 2 week)
    usko:no gm except when they do the event buy buy buy 3200 kc
    euko:i see no gm event buy buy buy in like arround 2 month
    usko:buy buy buy 3200 kc evry days because they need money for keep continue too ruine the game and sell item
    euko:atm no bifross ok but im sure that comming soon the game is new and they need keep some gg stuff for the future
    usko:bf work yeah but how long the bf is closed due too bug and koxper :P
    euko:talia skin work
    uskover 2 years is bug
    euko:you can see all high class item +7 ++ on the server who upgrade it who fail so for sure you can know who manny +9 are on the server because some 1 see it
    usko:nothing like this so they can inject item like they want
    euko:alwayssssssssssssssssssssssss full pk in pk zone only 1 cz for 2 server and atm no rlb no ardream so all lvl 35+ who want go cz is a gg target
    usko:you kill the openent party 2-3 time they all quit from cz try too do this on euko imposible
    euko:no nova town you want np you need too fight for it
    usko:gogogo nova town is so easy too kill afk player in town so where is the merite
    euko:you can baba if you buy gb from chiniese or knightcash but you can t buy item from gm and all item seal on you so you think a litle b4 buy all seal on you
    usko:you can buy gb from chiniese-kc-buy item from GM-from other website and more
    euko:no +2-3 unique very hard too pass +1 unique so all got the same gear (average)
    usko +1-2-3 100% you if you got real money you got a gg account thats not the game so is normal too fight vs 10 000$ the account ? its a game
    euko:skill talk not really the gear all got the same shit
    usko:money talk
    euko:you got turk yes ok not always fun
    usko:you got turk too so where is the probleme not on c west but this server is dead
    i can say alot of think for compared this 2 game but my result is for my part better play on euko whit a fulllllllllllllllllll server for pk and you see alot of nooob on the square feet then stay on this usko whit coruption gm and dead server
    i don t want flame on guys who return on usko guys but alot sell and stop and bullshit euko because they can t pwn whit out +3-9-10 item so better go on usko and re buy alot of gear for own the shit yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh right anyway thats your chooice

eukoooooooooooooooooooooooo 4tw and litle tips you can close your free proxy just b4 choice the server you join
    Berserk likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tidoggg View Post
    i play on euko and atm we have fun we not see +9-10 item injected and unique +2-3-4-5 too from gm and i can say it because i know the guys who selling these item on c west and now he play on euko whit us.so believe what you want guys but thats the true.EUKO atm is full yes we have cheater and koxper but you find all this too in usko maybe yes the suport is not good but on usko you have nothing from suport and they ban too for no reason ,on euko they banned player whit proof only.

euko:you see sometime 1 gm online you pm him and they reply i try it myself (1gm every week or 2 week)
    usko:buy buy buy 3200 kc evry days because they need money for keep continue too ruine the game and sell item
    euko:atm no bifross ok but im sure that comming soon the game is new and they need keep some gg stuff for the future
    uskover 2 years is bug
    euko:you can see all high class item +7 ++ on the server who upgrade it who fail so for sure you can know who manny +9 are on the server because some 1 see it
    euko:alwayssssssssssssssssssssssss full pk in pk zone only 1 cz for 2 server and atm no rlb no ardream so all lvl 35+ who want go cz is a gg target
    usko:you kill the openent party 2-3 time they all quit from cz try too do this on euko imposible
    usko:gogogo nova town is so easy too kill afk player in town so where is the merite
    euko:you can baba if you buy gb from chiniese or knightcash but you can t buy item from gm and all item seal on you so you think a litle b4 buy all seal on you
    usko:you can buy gb from chiniese-kc-buy item from GM-from other website and more
    euko:no +2-3 unique very hard too pass +1 unique so all got the same gear (average)
    usko +1-2-3 100% you if you got real money you got a gg account thats not the game so is normal too fight vs 10 000$ the account ? its a game
    usko:you got turk too so where is the probleme not on c west but this server is dead
    i can say alot of think for compared this 2 game but my result is for my part better play on euko whit a fulllllllllllllllllll server for pk and you see alot of nooob on the square feet then stay on this usko whit coruption gm and dead server
    i don t want flame on guys who return on usko guys but alot sell and stop and bullshit euko because they can t pwn whit out +3-9-10 item so better go on usko and re buy alot of gear for own the shit yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh right anyway thats your chooice

eukoooooooooooooooooooooooo 4tw and litle tips you can close your free proxy just b4 choice the server you join
    cwest doesnt count as "usko" its the worst server ever so if any of those you mean cwest dont even compare them cwest is complete udder trash.

Quote Originally Posted by Tidoggg View Post

uskover 2 years is bug

Best post ever saw in this forum. I want to add something. Money also talks at EUKO but totally different from USKO. You can not even buy any +9 item while can buy any +10 in USKO. You can not buy even +1 ACC while can buy any +4 in USKO. So money talks but too little when compared to USKO.

You can also get banned any cheater immediately. Just capture a video and post forum. Here is a good example post how GMs deals with cheater reports : Server 2 multi client report

For the retards who compares a 7 year old usko to a 2 months game, yall suck, period. We, here mainly supprt cwest and believe tht it still has its days no matter wht u asslickers say. They say there wont be ardream/rlb in sooner time yet kxpers have been farming in those zones since servers started. kkkthnxbb
    iNuke and Felix like this.

Little archer Senior Member

For the retards who compares a 7 year old usko to a 2 months game, yall suck, period. We, here mainly supprt cwest and believe tht it still has its days no matter wht u asslickers say. They say there wont be ardream/rlb in sooner time yet kxpers have been farming in those zones since servers started. kkkthnxbb
    hey, whats up with the name calling? no ones been flaming iirc.

a badass at such short age... impressive
    Berserk likes this.

50 bucks Berserk is MonsterMmorpg. Unsheith tha ban hammer.

so, i just started playing again and on EUKO
    clanny gave me enion bow he got from chest (i think)
    now how do i upgrade it? hus/bus didn't work it doesnt even say +1
    is this a bug or what? someone explain plz

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Motormouth View Post
    so, i just started playing again and on EUKO
    clanny gave me enion bow he got from chest (i think)
    now how do i upgrade it? hus/bus didn't work it doesnt even say +1
    is this a bug or what? someone explain plz
    use elemental scroll

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    use elemental scroll
    oh u still have to do that for uniques =O
    been so long lol

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    hey, whats up with the name calling? no ones been flaming iirc.

a badass at such short age... impressive
    lol i aint callin any names, just sayin the truth which hurts i knoe, every1s tired of ppl like monsters shit so did i and raged once in year so be it

lol i aint callin any names, just sayin the truth which hurts i knoe, every1s tired of ppl like monsters shit so did i and raged once in year so be it
    You're one sad little man, and you have my pitty.
    To be honest both games are just as toxic and should not be touched by anyone, remember it's the illuminati running KO taking your money to take over the world. NWO is coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Vice View Post
    You're one sad little man, and you have my pitty.
    To be honest both games are just as toxic and should not be touched by anyone, remember it's the illuminati running KO taking your money to take over the world. NWO is coming.
    ouch, u hurt me ....lol wht drugs r u on again. If u wanna talk about illuminati id write u an essay about it but no time for now

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast