Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

time to return to usko !

This is a discussion on time to return to usko ! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by BluePrint Like 4 topics like that 3 of them are random turks that were actually cheating and ...
Page: 4

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by BluePrint View Post
    Like 4 topics like that 3 of them are random turks that were actually cheating and one is because he made USD trades
    cmon, we know that nttgame got flaws too.
    id say nttgame is as shitty as k2 tbh, from what ive seen so far..
    in the nttgame forums riemann/futility dont give a shit really...

i remember futility said he was just a community lisson and was just helping out gming the server until the philidelphian gms was done in training or something.. i guess he lied to us about that because where is those gms???!?!?!?

before the server started, they were answering things on here and on their own forum in less than like 5mins after it got posted, now they dont answer shit because they got their money, atleast k2 answer their players on the forums, even tho they r retarded.

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by AlexDeSouza View Post
    c monn now, as if nttt is better than k2, like seriously man get ur facts right. I can to got ntt forum and find more than 10 topic about customer supprt or ppl getting banned for no reason. At least k2 step up and gave its player a chance to make a difference in game unlike Ntt where thy just let ppl kill monsters in ardream/rlb or felankor/isi in server2. You keep working ur ass of while trying to make a simple +7 while kxpers r farming shit loads of uniqes like no tomorrw.

When u advice people to not pay k2, in the meantime u pay a shiitier company double the prem money to play an alredy fcked up server. Good luck with Turks !

@Monster u r a fckin retard, go back to onlinehile or snoxd u damn cheater. U gotta be the least person to flame usko.
    bla bla bla. anybody can take any username. maybe you took those usernames to throw shit on me

Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post
    Are you fucking kidding me cefurkan? You duped and k0xped so much that you have no right to talk shit about usko. You are one of the many people whwo exploited the shit out of it. I mean seriously anyone can google up your name and finds you on linked to snoxd, answering eukok0xp topics. Anyone can look your name cefurkan up on the old snoxd archive and find you respond to countless topics.
    You are one fucking idiot.
    bla bla bla. anybody can take any username. maybe you took those usernames to throw shit on me

you are totally retarded idiots and stop crying. if you have anything against euko write it here show your proofs. but you only cry ^^ since you also very well know the facts.

any my username is MonsterMMORPG who is cefurkan lol

and since you read those forums especially you must be the cheater

by the way usko is still laughing its players with their asses. they can find all of the items with single database query yet they want you to report them. this is totally putting your player as retarded person.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Monster , I don't think it is that simple to find all of the illegal items. Just querying the database is not going to give the results you think it will. If it was as easy as that , I honestly believe more proactive action would have been taken a long time ago. Devile knows the database side of USKO better than most on these forums and he has had to deal with K2 on a much bigger level than any of the ex GM's and I am certain any future GM's. Remember he was asked to be KOL admin back in 2005 , and if he had taken the role , it would still be hard for the game to be compleatly clean. Dev's has said that the security ok KO's inferstructore is poor , which again points to the mamoth task it is to properly police the game and the various servers.

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Monster , I don't think it is that simple to find all of the illegal items. Just querying the database is not going to give the results you think it will. If it was as easy as that , I honestly believe more proactive action would have been taken a long time ago. Devile knows the database side of USKO better than most on these forums and he has had to deal with K2 on a much bigger level than any of the ex GM's and I am certain any future GM's. Remember he was asked to be KOL admin back in 2005 , and if he had taken the role , it would still be hard for the game to be compleatly clean. Dev's has said that the security ok KO's inferstructore is poor , which again points to the mamoth task it is to properly police the game and the various servers.
    thanks for logical answer. well the problem is they don't care for taking more proactive actions. we all know that they really don't give a shit since they make money anyway. i played between 2004 and 2009 and i know most of the exploits happened. how much time they lasted and what actions taken against them. so i believe that they are not serious once again. tracking items history could be very hard or maybe impossible. but finding +10 items would take seconds

Again , just searching for any item with a +10 value is not going to be a simple task. Think of the massive number of accounts and chars that would be involved with that search and you can see it's not some simple click and done action. From what I remember a GM telling me years ago , tracing an items history involves going through pages and pages of data and picking out the right path. We are talking about a massive database with USKO and they also need to make sure any actions done with this , do not cause any curroption with the data itself. I had to work with faily small databases at a hospital for a number of years and it would take a team of 10 of us to go through the various data and find any issues , and trust me when I say ours was much , much , much more user friendly. Also I don't think there is a great graphical user interface for the data queries in KO , which again makes working with it so much more labours and time consuming.

When the KOL admin is quoted " no +10 item is possible" he is actually wrong , there is still a mathematical possibility to make a +10 item, so people could argue that their item is legit. Then the other thing is , when as you claim , these items are traded many times to different people , is it fair to remove the item/s from someone who bought it in good faith ( I know most of us would know better )? I think the only way things can ever be controlled is for the raw code of the game to be re-written so it is effectively a new game and then they would have the nightmare of dealing with porting peoples accounts and items over correctly.

Because a large number of these insainly high + items are made my curropt members of K2's staff , the only way to prevent more of these items coming up is to monitor the GM's activities more closely and even remove the tools which allow item creation. They would also need to have a log of what a GM does , as it is common for them to keep summoning bosses and killing them in 1 or 2 seconds and getting the loot. So rather than query what is in the database , I think they need to police their own staff and offices much better.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Your conversation will have to end with monstermmorpg, felix. Banned him for cheating. Irony, thy name is MonsterMMORPG.

As a confirmation to the people wondering: Yes he was CeFurkan. Got 3 different sources of proof that he is.

Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    Your conversation will have to end with monstermmorpg, felix. Banned him for cheating. Irony, thy name is MonsterMMORPG.

As a confirmation to the people wondering: Yes he was CeFurkan. Got 3 different sources of proof that he is.
    Ah well , at least I tried my best with him mate. I take this CeFurkan was a really bad egg then?

Banned

Ah well , at least I tried my best with him mate. I take this CeFurkan was a really bad egg then?
    He used to sell koxped characters here, he even admitted it lol
    Felix likes this.

Could you show me some links please Rapist? ( Sorry but it's so fucking wrong to call someone that lol ).

Banned

CeFurkan on these forums
    found this doing a quick search.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

7 out of 10 players are koexpers on troya and callisto these guys gona start to spreed to other severs also and there not getting banned no point wasting time imo atleast usko has sheriff system and hardly any cheaters left in pk zones

Thanks dude , that guy is clearly an utter fucking idiot. Using 3rd party tools violates the TOS ( Terms of service ) you agree on once you install/launch the game. Even though the topic is a few years old , I still find it hard to believe that even .50% of this forum used or uses something like KOXP. How can anyone think they can make a valid argument for using it to make accounts to be sold on. Also where is the line drawn for things , will they exploite various bugs in the game to level quicker , will they use programes to gain np so that the resale value of the account is higher?

Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post

Ahhh this just made my day, thnx cama !!

Quote Originally Posted by AlexDeSouza View Post
    Ahhh this just made my day, thnx cama !!
    Are my posts THAT boring for you DeSouza ?
    AlexDeSouza likes this.

Are my posts THAT boring for you DeSouza ?
    nawww bee, we work for the same cause, so whtever u post is an auto-like for me
    Felix likes this.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast