Time To Say Farewell

This is a discussion on Time To Say Farewell within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yea yea yea... I bitched and complained that I couldnt get this game to install and blah blah but now ...
Page: 1

SaTaN

Default Time To Say Farewell

Yea yea yea... I bitched and complained that I couldnt get this game to install and blah blah but now a group of friends have moved onto Everquest now. Started to play this game and it is 100 times better then KO I think. No PK but just the party system and raids and crap makes up for it.

Just want to say GL to everyone, best of luck to GoodGuns in Manes, hope u win the CSW. Thanks all for being beautiful :wub: kk ima tear so BB.

Yun_Yuuzhan

Lmfao you're insane. EQ is HORRIBLE, you might consider EQ2 since by all accounts Sony is running EQ into the ground using it as a test platform for EQ2. :lol:

Gl man. IMO you'd be better off with WoW if raiding is your thing

SaTaN

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan
    Lmfao you're insane. *EQ is HORRIBLE, you might consider EQ2 since by all accounts Sony is running EQ into the ground using it as a test platform for EQ2. *:lol:

Gl man. *IMO you'd be better off with WoW if raiding is your thing
    BLAH!! on WoW, i had it and threw it in the G-bag lol WoW gets boring so fast = gunna give EQ a run for its money now!

Timaster

Just want to say GL to everyone, best of luck to GoodGuns in Manes, hope u win the CSW. Thanks all for being beautiful *kk ima tear so BB.

GoodGuns? don't you know i have copywright for that name? :angry: they gonna have to pay me couple of billions in xig to satisfy me :angry:

anyways cya and gl.. but i think you gonna get bored of everquest and come back :lol:

Guild Wars FoR TeH WiN!

iVision

Default Re: Time To Say Farewell

Originally posted by SaTaN
    Yea yea yea... I bitched and complained that I couldnt get this game to install and blah blah but now a group of friends have moved onto Everquest now. Started to play this game and it is 100 times better then KO I think. No PK but just the party system and raids and crap makes up for it. *

Just want to say GL to everyone, best of luck to GoodGuns in Manes, hope u win the CSW. Thanks all for being beautiful *:wub: *kk ima tear so BB.
    We will take over the CSW.

-_-

no1 can quit KnightOnline !!!!
    i tried and just now i started to play again zzzzz, i managed to live w/o KO for 2 months OMG !!!

9/10 ppl i know say EQ sux.
    gl in it !