Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Time for say Good bye

This is a discussion on Time for say Good bye within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well all everything has its end and I It's my turn for say goodbye.I play this game near of 5 ...
Page: 1

Well all everything has its end and I It's my turn for say goodbye.I play this game near of 5 years,when i start i remember Ko only had 2 servers, ares and dies , I played in dies almost all this time, I made very good friends,and i happy for Belong to this community of addicts ko,My last time i played in girakon my last char now sleeping =) . Today i say good bye , i no sure if i back later but for a lot time yours no see me online., in 3 days I will travel with my girlfriend and did not return in a long time i Ty for all the people That met and play with me , Good luck to all in real live,knight is the best game online. Ciao

ShadowBane

Long Live Old School Players

Record

Well all everything has its end and I It's my turn for say goodbye.I play this game near of 5 years,when i start i remember Ko only had 2 servers, ares and dies , I played in dies almost all this time, I made very good friends,and i happy for Belong to this community of addicts ko,My last time i played in girakon my last char now sleeping =) . Today i say good bye , i no sure if i back later but for a lot time yours no see me online., in 3 days I will travel with my girlfriend and did not return in a long time i Ty for all the people That met and play with me , Good luck to all in real live,knight is the best game online. Ciao [/b]
    You were orc, than went to human and got pwned all the time, but thanks for being the 1 human bp that doesnt speed hack.

Take care bro, RIP Blanquita.

woot, no more random malice and town!

bb Blanquita, gl

SilentDaemon

GL in RL

;o i remember your name from like wayyy back when Pisco Sour and crap was still going are you the same as the diez kiddo? hope so, anyways bye bye gl irl

name sounds familiar... gl hf in real life

eh

Record

;o i remember your name from like wayyy back when Pisco Sour and crap was still going are you the same as the diez kiddo? hope so, anyways bye bye gl irl[/b]

lol o man Pisco Sour, that clan use to KS/Lure all that, had a helk load of members tho, slowly died.

Terrorblade

it's always sad to see english ppl leaving, yet those from your own server.

Ooookhay, since practise teached not to trust those who say "bey bey knight online" I will not say goodbey. I say: " see ya later in cz" ^^

SpaceFlower

See you man, i hope you will be back.... sooner or later we all do - old habits die hard. Wish you best in real life!

Justin

cya man have fun with your life check in every once and awhile

maxwell

Take care and GL in RL

Vishnu

Well all everything has its end and I It's my turn for say goodbye.I play this game near of 5 years,when i start i remember Ko only had 2 servers, ares and dies , I played in dies almost all this time, I made very good friends,and i happy for Belong to this community of addicts ko,My last time i played in girakon my last char now sleeping =) . Today i say good bye , i no sure if i back later but for a lot time yours no see me online., in 3 days I will travel with my girlfriend and did not return in a long time i Ty for all the people That met and play with me , Good luck to all in real live,knight is the best game online. Ciao [/b]
    Didnt Ares come out in august 2004? Just asking, not flaming. Good luck and have fun with ya girl.

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Didnt Ares come out in august 2004? Just asking, not flaming. Good luck and have fun with ya girl.[/b]
    yea the ppl playing this game all have alzheimers... and because of it they cant remember how long the game has been in existence or how long they've played for lol... game hasnt been out for 4 years yet counting the beginning of MYKO lol... MYKO came out in early 2004 from what i remember :P

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast