Time to say goodbye

This is a discussion on Time to say goodbye within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well guys, this is finally my time after soo long (This will be a damn long post xD). I started, ...
Page: 1

Bizonne

Well guys, this is finally my time after soo long (This will be a damn long post xD). I started, shit I dont know how long, with a char named Ryukishin_Wizard (Got hacked). I was on the point of quitting when John offered me Bizonne. So I started playing again, until I played Wotsinmepantsnow along with IamSocrates. And until the end I played lastly with _Noument0r_ Well guys I thank everyone that I met on this game, from the beginning to the end. So I'll just make a short list

Dargonath, Vindictive, and Miss- Because of you guys I played this game, I thank you a lot and hope to play with you guys again.
    Brother Lamb!- Bro the awesome times we had in the beginning had no end, too bad we got separated after a while.
    Reina- Thanks for everything, even though we had our differences, you were always a good friend.
    Shawn/Ryu- Man thanks for everything, from the beginning until the end we held together through all of the changes, I thank you bro, and looking foward to playing 2moons with you.
    Slayer- Good warrior man, even though everyone thought you hacked everyone in the team I didnt believe it, its good to see that you are back playing after so long, and hope you have fun until it lasts.
    Utopian Knights Clan- Thanks to all of you guys, you were great help (specially you John), and looking foward to playing with you guys on 2 moons.
    WhoDaresWins- From Eggy and Ra to the last player, you guys teached me how to PK, thanks to all that were involved in that clan.
    SonicBoom, GaiatheBP, and Konannn- Man you 3 guys are awesome, even though we stopped playing when you guys quit Guild Wars after KO, but the partys were amazing, best 3 pkers I have ever met. LEEROY!
    Goofs and Parasight- Man great guys, held the clan Rogue_Crackaz even when everyone in that clan had left, Goofs you are one of the best guys in and out of the game I have met, you TECHNO GOD!
    4ikon- Man thanks for everything, even though we didnt get along in the beginning, we accomplished a lot of shit in the end, thanks bro for everything.
    IamSocrates- Bro thanks for sharing Wotsinmepantsnow with me, it has been the best warrior I had ever played, I dont think I ever owned like that in the whole game, even though we had problems we always held together, and became a good warrior.
    Tormentors- Even though I didnt play with you guys for a long time, I thank everyone there, everyone was gg and leet back then, man miss the old times.
    Chambs- Man you are a great brazilian guy, I love you man, hope we can meet some time in RL when I go to Brazil B)
    Infinity- Schaf and all you guys were a great clan until the end, too bad I got into you guy's clan until the end.
    AHM- Man didnt get to meet all of you guys, because when I joined the clan was already falling appart, but still we had great parties with Zesta, Deadside, Manu, and all the guys that were left there.
    sUk- Man you guys are the best italians I have met, you guys all rock, our Bifrost parties owned, and it was fun as hell. Thanks to everyone in this clan, Ruby, noumentor, Caio, Dragonero, DjKevin, and everyone in there, thanks!
    _Noument0r_ Bro thanks for everything, because of you I didnt quit at the end. I wish you good luck with everything, you innocent noob! xD
    Basher- R.I.P Bro! I hope you are with God in his grace, and I miss the times speaking with you on TS, you really died being a hero, and you will always be a hero, I love you my brother!
    And finally to Pestilence clan- Last GG clan left in the game, I hope you guys last till the end, and it was nice playing with all of you.

To everyone that I didnt mention, damn it was a long list as it was already haha, anyways you all GG guys that are still playing the game have fun, because I know how addictive KO can be lol. So Thanks to everyone from ko4life, and all the great people, I will be seeing all of you!

PS- To all of you that are going to 2Moons, I hope we can meet and play together sometimes, and when you need help with anything or just wanna chat feel free to pm me

TheOneAndOnly

O_O NO!!! ...Well their my drama scream. Well it was nice playing with you in game bro. We have had some good times ^^. Well hope you have a good lif out of game and dont forget about us here who are still stuck to Ko =P. Well talk to you soon bro, Later man

Banned

since i dont say bye should i said hi xD

see u on 2moons

Banned Senior Member

I remember Ryukishin_Wizard from Quick Devistation :x

Bizonne

I remember Ryukishin_Wizard from Quick Devistation :x[/b]
    Haha, I remember! Damn how long ago was that. Btw Phantom, were you the one I always talked with to try to get into 8ball, but I was too noobish xD?

Banned Senior Member

yup, you sent me pm's like every day trying to get in I think