How long do i have to wait to be able to re charge KC, steam says im off the limit

This is a discussion on How long do i have to wait to be able to re charge KC, steam says im off the limit within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; As tittle says i cant buy more KC due to steam restricions..thanks...
Page: 1

Default How long do i have to wait to be able to re charge KC, steam says im off the limit

As tittle says i cant buy more KC due to steam restricions..thanks

I think in the next month you can buy more. But your account needs to be older to buy more KC if im not wrong about that. The first month of your account there is a limit, then it goes up to about $200 if iam correct. If anyone could confirm that'd be great
    Edit : You can buy steam KC from ByNoGame and KoPazar though. They are Turkish re-selling sites for Knight Online.

- Limit resets always 1st day in a month. (It means, there is no 30 day wait time or something. You can buy all KC last day in month and it will reset next day)
    - If you want increase KC limit, you have to write support ticket and they will eventually enable it. But as i mentioned in post above, they won't do it for new accounts for some security reasons.

I had the limit lifted on a new account I made when the last server came out lol

All you have to do is just message steam support and they will increase your limit!