Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Times have changed? Now is cool use HF ?

This is a discussion on Times have changed? Now is cool use HF ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I user of Ko4life since 2006 and I have never seen in all this years , people in the forum ...
Page: 1

Default Times have changed? Now is cool use HF ?

I user of Ko4life since 2006 and I have never seen in all this years , people in the forum openly accept that are koxpers , clans that accept using HF and ask to have it as a requirement , and people looking technicality in words and justifications for all this, in the face of the forum moderators and all of us users, most people 100% legal hates cheaters.

We have a clan koxper in recruitment section :

http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f2...23/index3.html

one moderator saying this to people criticizing the koxpers :

mythlost Ill advise people to stop flaming other peoples clan topics as that's nt tolerated in ko4life. If needed this one can be closed and a new one made but i dont think its needed.
    A guy who say this for defending koxpers :

Josh But if these children are getting money from selling their items, whats to stop them using to buy them ??!!

And no, I don't really care. You just can't use the word "cheater" here without being a hypocrite, and techinically you are a cheater too, as selling items for USD and using third party tools are both against the rules of KO, thus making you a cheater. In-fact, they used to give time period bans on people for using third party tools but have always permanently banned people for buying or selling in USD. So you're right, I can't compare, the latter is worst.

By the way my clannies can exp without HF, as I along with others are 80+ through legitimate exp. Stop generalising.
    And much more.

I think the users need give his position in all this , and the moderator have to stop this, because the community is degrading .

A successful moderator, who agreed to ban 2 users using HF, but what about those who say they do not use HF and support their clannies that if they use it? We can believe them? , Should be allowed to do this?

11-28-2012, 09:32 AM Josh Actually, I admitted that my clan had, has and will have botters in it. I then went on to specifically state that to I count genie in botting. Koxp is a type of bot that long died out ago now, so no, they don't koxp, nor does anyone else in KO.

And mind showing me in the rules where it says people get banned for botting in-game? Protip, it doesn't. It was just something the mods felt they would ban people for to try and show some sort of pseudo integrity, just like they did USD trades and private servers at the start, and now look, it's the only thing keeping this forum alive today.
    And not only accept it, if they say they will do.

Oh ffs. Drop this already. Things got done, and you want more out of it. Too bad. At least SOMETHING got done. You are acting like the 'kids' I have to deal with on a daily bases during my online time on c-west on wanting people to be jailed for no apparent reason. Let Josh and whomever else have their opinions on what they want to. It's not going to change the community ffs.

Want to make a fuss out of it and such? Then wait till the Official Forums are back up, and go post in the cheaters report section. Then something will be 'done' as you would like it to be done on here.

I am not defending them, and I sure in hell don't agree with their beliefs... but honestly, stop. All it's going to do is start another flame war, which in the end I think can get someone banned for a short amount of time. The results will be just the same as the topic you started in Media Section.
    Last edited by Keeshiu; 11-28-2012 at 02:34 PM. Reason: editing things

So your telling me I should be banned because I dont care if my friends use k0xp to exp?

You need to drop this shit and stop wasting your time seriously your stressing yourself out a bit too much over this, im starting to feel sorry for you.

DAFAQ Senior Member

For me genie is same as k0xp ( leveling bot ), and fact is that k0xp is a lot better program then genie. Why would one boting program be acceptable and another one wouldn't simply because of who made it?

Genie or k0xp, they are boting programs. If one is acceptable then the other one should be also.
    WUTANG likes this.

Banned Senior Member

genie= a macro as far as i know people that use macros get ban from this forum the same with koxp.. dont see why mods haven't went on a banning spree yet.
    but realistically if you look at it from a side stand point.

genie = made by a scum bag company that gives 0 support and wants to rip the players off
    heavenfire = made by a underground developer that actually works hard

tbh genie has some tbl to it also ive seen it happen in my eyes if you ban koxpers still you should ban all genie users to

Exactly, shut the fuck up already. Times change, stop giving it all this shit, you're so fucking pathetic.

As I keep saying, I don't bot but I'm not that fucking sad to care what other people do as long as it's not spoiling PK. Botting was allowed in MYKO once, USD trades were banned on this forum once, same as private servers. Times change.

I've known these people for years and you expect me to what, quit their clan and fucking stop talking to them because they decided to koxp in exp? Are you fucking stupid? Stop saying it's a koxp clan, or everyone is as bad as each other, you're starting to annoy me. The day I lose a friend over them doing something like koxping in a game is the day I become a sad little cunt like you.

EDIT: Exactly what FuriousKO said. I remember there was a guy who was banned from this forum for asking advice on how to use his mouse to set up a macro to pot. Perfectly legit yet he was banned for asking.

This is gonna be a good one. Get the popcorn ready boys. And also what i post are my believes and i stick to them.
    Phar0 and Priest4ever like this.

This guy was funny up until now, it's just really sad now. It's like your saying I, and others should be banned because our long term friends used a bot and we didn't condemn them and what, "unfriend" them? I feel sorry for your clan.

The One And Only Senior Member

Seriously I just saw the topic title, didn't read what he wrote even.
    And all I have to say is :
    get a life already , stop being nerd.
    That guys got banned from ko4life, leave them already stop being annoying moron.

--IM out.
    Last edited by ™PerFectioN™; 11-30-2012 at 07:42 AM.

in my opinion this topic is useless and trash .........if you didint understand till now that ko has been changed, then better quit ko or play some IQ games. As Ranjin said if the game has the same bot, but expensive,then dont need to discuss such a thing. But I didint understand your problem with this clan, there are many other 10000+ people arround like that ^^ if you have a problem with them better via PM. And this is not only a KO forum there are many others section and ko4life doesnt work for NTT game,NTT has their own mods Gms whatever, better go there. And cuz of 1-2 people you cant judge the all

Banned Senior Member

? Who gives a fuck if someone koxps in lvling or farming... I never cared myself as long as they didnt fuck up PK, grow up brah.

P.S

I koxped on USKO in lvling/farming who the fuck hasn't. Whoever says they haven't is a phawking liar lol, but honestly i dont give a shiat to admit it, I don't play KO anymore anyway. I can guarantee you most of the people u know secretly KOXP as well. Lets face it, you babashop, or KOXP on usko/euko or you're not getting too far gearwise unless you want to grind countless hours on a pointless game other than PK.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Exactly, shut the fuck up already. Times change, stop giving it all this shit, you're so fucking pathetic.

As I keep saying, I don't bot but I'm not that fucking sad to care what other people do as long as it's not spoiling PK. Botting was allowed in MYKO once, USD trades were banned on this forum once, same as private servers. Times change.

I've known these people for years and you expect me to what, quit their clan and fucking stop talking to them because they decided to koxp in exp? Are you fucking stupid? Stop saying it's a koxp clan, or everyone is as bad as each other, you're starting to annoy me. The day I lose a friend over them doing something like koxping in a game is the day I become a sad little cunt like you.

EDIT: Exactly what FuriousKO said. I remember there was a guy who was banned from this forum for asking advice on how to use his mouse to set up a macro to pot. Perfectly legit yet he was banned for asking.
    I'm interested because you kids cheat , will turn their HF in bosses in PK in csw and you play in my server , and that's ilegal . I sure if others legit players playing in Titan like me would complain too, but not many in this forum. . illegal use tools to take advantage over others is dirty , and anyone reasonable And no cheater player will support . You say you only use it in xp? , Take a spot with illegal tools are rising faster than the rest , So to play in the same conditions, I must also cheat and use HF? And we all become cheaters , that is not right. And this children will use it to win when they see that they start losing in pk and isilon , felankor , etc . Its unfair, and spoils the game. this forum never supported the cheats , and i dont think support it now.

Banned Senior Member

well obviously koxp is socially acceptable in this community now just read the posts to bad the community has no say in the actual ko4life rules on this forum would be a lot more interesting tbh they shud just make a pole to make koxp a bannable offense or no on k4l

p.s: the reason im defending is cause honestly i couldn't give a fuck i dont use the shit i havent even played cz for over a year just kinda stupid to kill the community more than it already is over something that you can literally do ingame legally now.

Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post
    I'm interested because you kids cheat , will turn their HF in bosses in KP in csw and you play in my server , and that's ilegal . I sure if others legit players playing in Titan like me would complain too, but not many in this forum. . illegal use tools to take advantage over others is dirty , and anyone reasonable And no cheater player will support . You say you only use it in xp? , Take a spot with illegal tools are rising faster than the rest , So to play in the same conditions, I must also cheat and use HF? And and we all become cheaters , that is not right. And this children will use it to win when they see that they start losing in pk and isilon , felankor , etc . Its unfair, and spoils the game. this forum never supported the cheats , and i dont think support it now.
    Someone needs to give this kid a hug...

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast