Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Times have changed? Now is cool use HF ?

This is a discussion on Times have changed? Now is cool use HF ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Also, every single one of us here broke TOS with buying/selling for $. So all this crying about who needs ...
Page: 3

DAFAQ Senior Member

Also, every single one of us here broke TOS with buying/selling for $. So all this crying about who needs to be banned is hypocritical and we all should have our game accounts banned. Not to mention how many ppl here would still be using shells/non cursed weapons if not for gold selling sites and buying fragments from koxpers.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post
    If his point is "Hackers should be banned from this forum" then yes I support his point.
    and I guess your point is "Hackers should take over this game" then?
    hackers already took over the game idk what alternate reality you are living in. i believe they are called turks.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    But you don't play legally, do you? You sell and buy items for USD. That is illegal. Now shut your mouth.

@Roguean. I never said you did, I said you are backing up his point. Which you are.
    I never buy items for $ , i no babashoper all your clannes be babas no me , so you dont try to get caught in your silly arguments . I think moderator of ko4life need to make clear the limits , allowed the illegal use of tools, and its spreading in the forum or not?.

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    hackers already took over the game idk what alternate reality you are living in. i believe they are called turks.
    Atleast we used to have a community of English players who had fun playing this game without koxping. I just can't wait to see these guys speedhacking in CZ to get that last hit on the poor turk who almost got away.

If his point is "Hackers should be banned from this forum" then yes I support his point.
    and I guess your point is "Hackers should take over this game" then?
    Bringing out the logical fallacies now eh?

Go back to your buying topic bro, you got some completely legitimate items to buy with your $$$ in a completely legitimate transaction.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post
    I never buy items for $ , i no babashoper all your clannes be babas no me , so you dont try to get caught in your silly arguments . I think moderator of ko4life need to make clear the limits , allowed the illegal use of tools, and its spreading in the forum or not?.
    all of those accounts you resell could get ban just ask the koxpers account can just because you are not allowed to sell/share/gift property of mgames. so your just as bad as the koxpers selling koxped accounts if you sell accounts period.

http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f8...update-322510/

Bringing out the logical fallacies now eh?

Go back to your buying topic bro, you got some completely legitimate items to buy with your $$$ in a completely legitimate transaction.
    I never claimed I wasn't spending USD on this game. But atleast I am not going to run around on hills / inside walls killing people using some Koxp

http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...-titan-337831/
    Buying KC for In-game coins is in ToS as being illegal and worth a permanent ban.

http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...e-57-a-338071/
    Selling accounts for GB/KC/USD is in the ToS as being illegal and worth a permanent ban.

Hi cheater? http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f8...update-322510/
    EUKO - Europa <------ All cheaters if you actually followed the TOS.

I never claimed I wasn't spending USD on this game. But atleast I am not going to run around on hills / inside walls killing people using some Koxp

I'm having hard time believing you actually read the posts. I'm pretty sure everybody from the clan Animosity said that they used it purely for exping purposes and were never going to use it in PK. I never understood the whole problem with macro / koxp / bots when used to spare your time and exp for you while you do other stuff. I hated babashoppers way more than koxpers at exp slots when I still played USKO and I never cared unless they ruined PK. I mean everybody agrees that we play this game for the PvP part of it.

Banned Senior Member

Hello one friend selling priest 59 and rouge 57 in same acc. Only in code cash.

Priest 59.67% human
    All items quest ( jewels and armors )
    33k nps

Rouge 57 13.58%
    All items quest
    low nps

The acc have around 430 hours of bronze premium.
    oh look at this guy breaking the rules selling for other ppl some one shud ban him off k4l

http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...-titan-337831/
    Buying KC for In-game coins is in ToS as being illegal and worth a permanent ban.

http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...e-57-a-338071/
    Selling accounts for GB/KC/USD is in the ToS as being illegal and worth a permanent ban.
    Ok go report him to the oficial page , and report all the people who use ko4life for make deals . i report all our clannies when the official page coming. Ko4life is create for make deals , but never support cheaters and koxpers , and any of your noobs arguments can change it.
    Rougean likes this.

And no one in my clan has ever used k0xp in cz....so again your point is bullshit lol. Find something else to do with your time wow.

lol whats wrong with you guys, taking this so seriously, you act like hacks are gonna just be gone because of this. You think its easy to get rid of hackers? These people creating the bots are a lot smarter then the people running ko. Just relax and play the game, if you don't wanna see hackers go to a private server, otherwise just stop complaining and enjoy the game because you will never see a server with 0 hackers. I am sure you have all bought gbs from gold sellers, where do you think they get the gbs from, legit farming? enjoy the game before it dies, don't just spend your days on a forum flaming at one another.
    Keeshiu likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    oh look at this guy breaking the rules selling for other ppl some one shud ban him off k4l
    And i think for how you write , you are use HF too , and dont want accept it.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Boxxie View Post
    And i think for how you write , you are use HF too , and dont want accept it.
    ye i use heavenfire(disclaimer: sarcasm i don't hack) cuz i have a lvl 69 rlb character in olympia which i lvled 2 years ago hop off my dick

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast