Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Times have changed? Now is cool use HF ?

This is a discussion on Times have changed? Now is cool use HF ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by jaspreet First off i just want to mention that your a 50 year old virgin so fuck ...
Page: 5

Quote Originally Posted by jaspreet View Post
    First off i just want to mention that your a 50 year old virgin so fuck off. 2nd, YOUR CLAN MEMBERS WERE IN ANIMOSITY PARTIES WHEN THEY WERE USING KOXP. Not to mention that fact that they are STILL TRYING TO GET INTO THEIR PARTIES. You really want to start shit dude, why dont you go make sure your own clan is perfect before you start running your mouth. God your so fucking ignorant and if i could i would slap you with my dick across the face.
    Okay I know I said I was out of this topic, but I just had to comment this sudden explosion of rage.

Calm down. -> MEDITATION-RELAXATION-Nature sounds-Native American music-tranquil images-By artist Johnnie Lawson - YouTube

I'm gonna step aside now. After reading through all the posts for a 2nd time I can officially announce you all that what's actually going on is a bunch of hypocrites complaining about cheaters and causing a flame war between two sides where the ones against koxp keep saying the same shit over and over again and refusing to listen to logic. This leads to the other side saying the same things over and over again to get the hypocrites understand why they are hypocrites. Everything has already been said. The rest will just lead to tons of insulting and no real mature conversation will be reached.
    Ranjin and Keeshiu like this.

Little archer Senior Member

Really? Is that your conclusion even after reading mine?

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Really? Is that your conclusion even after reading mine?
    I think he means "After reading through all the posts That I agree with for a 2nd time"

I wonder what would be the opinion of devil , cama and all the others oldies of this shit . i leave the post too . and i hope community does not degrade more than this. If so we will soon have our HF section.

Banned Senior Member

conclusion could be:
    op ban for selling a account for a friend

a official rule established where ko4life either despises koxp or tolerates it.

funkz and filthy unban?.. they didn't even admit to any thing any ways.

Selling a account or char for someone else is bannable on ko4life i believe. Maybe that should get looked into i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Boxxie View Post
    I wonder what would be the opinion of devil , cama and all the others oldies of this shit . i leave the post too . and i hope community does not degrade more than this. If so we will soon have our HF section.
    If the forum falls enough it will do.

USD trades used to be condemned and banned for. ( More koranking then here )
    Private servers used to be condemned and banned for.

Now they're the only two things keeping the forum alive.

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    conclusion could be:

the conclusion is that you play at Titan and are a camouflaged koxper. And I said everything I had to say. Those who decide at the end that is permitted and are not in ko4life main moderators.

mythlost Selling a account or char for someone else is bannable on ko4life i believe. Maybe that should get looked into i guess.
    They should take out your blue name.

Funny how biased mythlost is.

Also @
    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    conclusion could be:

Quote Originally Posted by funkz View Post
    We havent done anything to u and u do this. How come ur not making these videos of other clans who are koxping??
    Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    Sorry topics closed I know, but this cracked me up and I hope Funkz sees this so he can feel stupid after all this trouble he's gone through to create this topic. You need some grammar lessons. The too is implied from the context of the sentence, it is not needed. The part that reveals he is KOXPing is not the "too", which does not even need to be there, it is the fact that he says other clans, and not "clans who are actually koxping", which implies that he is cheating but he is pissed the person is not making videos of other people koxping.
    Quote Originally Posted by lFilthy View Post
    dang....
    genie, kopx, HF, botting.......
    its all the same. some just work differently and better.

only use it to get lvl.
    some of us have lives to live and not to play KO 4hours on end to get 70+
    think about it....

5usd for 400 KC, Genie is 108 KC, thats 3 genies..
    10 per stack. 120minutes per 1 genie, 1 stack is 1,200 minutes.
    3x stacks ins 3,600 minutes.. 3, 3600mintues = 60 hours...
    1day is 24 hours, 3x days 72 hours. thats all your genies in 3days... for 5 usd..

i think maybe we just spend our money wisely..
    but go ahead farm and take your time getting 80. ill see you in CZ next year..
    #After the prices etc have been edited out by a mod~

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post
    the conclusion is that you play at Titan and are a camouflaged koxper. And I said everything I had to say. Those who decide at the end that is permitted and are not in ko4life main moderators.

They should take that blue name.
    dont worry buddy soon you will have banned under your name for selling stuff for friends

Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post

They should take that blue name.
    Why? A moderator just follows the guidelines, the guidelines are the rules. It sayings nothing about botting, or being in a clan with a botter in the rules. It does say this however

• It is strictly against to rules to post a marking topic for a friend or anyone other than yourself.

Biased i am?? i haven't gave out a infraction or reported a post or anything to any of them all I have done is stated what I think. If i did something people would say I am biased which is why I haven't done anything. In fact I think i have only gave out 3 infractions since I have been a mod. The fact is that people want rules in forced but then when its against them they don't want them enforced lol thats called a hypocrite.

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    Biased i am?? i haven't gave out a infraction or reported a post or anything to any of them all I have done is stated what I think. If i did something people would say I am biased which is why I haven't done anything. In fact I think i have only gave out 3 infractions since I have been a mod. The fact is that people want rules in forced but then when its against them they don't want them enforced lol thats called a hypocrite.
    Dont even sweat yourself on this dude let him say what he likes he clearly has the brain of a 2 year old.

Quote Originally Posted by Araknor View Post
    Funny how biased mythlost is.

Also @

#After the prices etc have been edited out by a mod~
    nice ip match havent you been banned of this forum enough? or they just match with accounts banned for scamming.Unless you all play in cafes or something lol

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast