Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Times have changed? Now is cool use HF ?

This is a discussion on Times have changed? Now is cool use HF ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Stop ignoring my posts you bitches....
Page: 6

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Stop ignoring my posts you bitches.

Banned Senior Member

Yes razor they did, but I haven't played official KO servers since 2010? Even in 2010 I didn't play but maybe 5 months and quit cuz the shit was pointless. I have honestly not really 'played' official KO since 2008.

Anyway, like I've said IDGAF who you are, you know of someone that KOXP'S or you have koxped your self. Sorry to say but that is how KO works. This whole dam topic is so full of hypocryts its ridiculous lol.

how bout them dolphins

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    nice ip match havent you been banned of this forum enough? or they just match with accounts banned for scamming.Unless you all play in cafes or something lol
    Whois the IP and you'll figure out why the ips match..

fuck me alredy 6 pages O_o

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    Someone needs to give this kid a hug...
    Hard to find someone to do this task :s

As far as I know a member can't delete their own old topics, so why has the topic of Blanquita selling accounts for his friends been deleted?

Corruption or something? I mean, it's against the rules n'all.

Do you guys think they will give back the days lost from kolebot and kousbot now when the server was down for 2 days?

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    As far as I know a member can't delete their own old topics, so why has the topic of Blanquita selling accounts for his friends been deleted?

Corruption or something? I mean, it's against the rules n'all.
    He received a infraction from a mod and then the mod deleted the post since its not legal to do so. And no it was not me but it has been handled

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    He received a infraction from a mod and then the mod deleted the post since its not legal to do so. And no it was not me but it has been handled
    Aww, would of been funnier if the guy trying to get people banned for banned himself. Shame.

Mods , can you please stop this crap? until Cama or some other admin make an official statement for this it should be a good idea to not leave a discussion like "this bot is legal , this bot isnt, this is agains TOS , this isnt" going.

O_o Senior Member

It's sad to see what happened to this community.

If the game owners decided to make some kind of a macro of their own, of course that it'll be legal.
    How the fuck can you even compare it to koxp?? Koxp has way more options such as speed/wall hack which consider as cheat coz you can't get it legally.

Yeah the situation in this game is more then fucked up with all the cheats around, but does it mean that we need to start accepting them? Hell no!
    Rougean and Blanquita like this.

Quote Originally Posted by JimX View Post
    Mods , can you please stop this crap? until Cama or some other admin make an official statement for this it should be a good idea to not leave a discussion like "this bot is legal , this bot isnt, this is agains TOS , this isnt" going.
    Really ?? Are you trying to be a moderator or what? Cut that crap off kid. its a discussion and probably the best topic in years. I say: If the game lets u use macro, let us all talk free about macross the . Times are a changing whats the problem? Compare diffrent kinds of koxps if its gonna be legal or not? lol so fucking stuipid.

Speedhack + wallhack Should result in bann. Rest should be legal, thanks bye

The One And Only Senior Member

And....
    some moderator close that shit already, what the hell is going on with the moderators in those forums
    start doing your job instead of watching that topic with popcorn and watch people just flaming each other.
    CLOSE IT!

Now im really out , just pissed to see the moderators/admins just watching that topic without doing anything..

Quote Originally Posted by jaspreet View Post
    Stop ignoring my posts you bitches.

Hahaha fucking nerd

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast