Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Times have changed? Now is cool use HF ?

This is a discussion on Times have changed? Now is cool use HF ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well i'll give a PERSONAL view point , i dont care wether if its LEGAL or NOT ,its working like ...
Page: 9

Well i'll give a PERSONAL view point , i dont care wether if its LEGAL or NOT ,its working like a macro , killing the real essence of this MMORPG, well called koxp backthen, i find that stuff pretty low and stupid , so if there's a public poll about this i'd give a huge NO to allow genie users , but that wont happen since alot of people already used it ,but admiting of using a cheat is BANEABLE , so the ban is on place.

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    And again you're trying to be a smartass.

I know that USD trades are against the TOS, and I don't give a dam, it's still won't change the fact that your clan members are using koxp and were dam to stupid to admit in doing so.

Blanquita and other ppl aren't asking for getting them banned ingame coz that's almost impossible, he is just asking the mods/admins to enforce their rules and not to give animosity, a clan who have koxpers in it and accept them, the stand here in ko4life.

I just can't wait till cama or devile come here and sums this all up and show you that your opinion and how you accept hacking is fucked up.
    I'm not being a smartass, you're just dumb.

Why were they stupid in admitting it? ( Not that the one's who were banned did ). If they were trying so hard to hide what they were doing they wouldn't of used their names and been in the clan. I think the last thing on their mind is being banned from this forum or what people like you think of them.

If you go over to the G4L announcement page you will see that there is no rule about being banned for using an illegal programme in-game, it was always down to the whim of the moderator - which is where problems arise, either make a rule or don't. And no, Blanquita isn't doing that, as the members have already been banned and the issue at hand was dealt which, this little drama queen just had to come make another topic because it seems he's got nothing better to do with his life. So again, you're wrong.

I'm sorry but what is Deville or Cama going to say that other members haven't? Are you that desperately stupid you have to cling to the teets of the administrators to form an opinion for you? I don't get why you and others are so fucking stupid, either quote someone else when you're replying or learn to comprehend what the fuck I'm saying. I don't care about if they were banned from the forum or not, or if it was merited or not, that's shits been done and they or I couldn't give a fuck, I'm arguing about the people taking the high horse over such matters of cheating in-game and trying to act as if they're angels when they play the game which their characters that should all merit a ban in-game.

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    Well i'll give a PERSONAL view point , i dont care wether if its LEGAL or NOT ,its working like a macro , killing the real essence of this MMORPG, well called koxp backthen, i find that stuff pretty low and stupid , so if there's a public poll about this i'd give a huge NO to allow genie users , but that wont happen since alot of people already used it ,but admiting of using a cheat is BANEABLE , so the ban is on place.
    It's not in the rules so technically it's not. Either edit the rules or just admit you're banning on personal whim. You can even call it an unwritten rule if you think it sounds better. Tired of seeing idiots coming in and trying to say this shit is a rule when it's not. And don't even try to quote me on this to say that I don't want it as a rule or that I want this forum to turn into a cheat forum, because I really wouldn't mind a rule that said you can't discuss or admit to using third party tools in-game, at least then it would clear this shit up.

Quote Originally Posted by ShootingStars View Post
    idk i agree with blanquita i mean unless priest's can slide duff when their TSed seriously watch the video again all 7 people move at the same time.. including the priest while there duffing seriously flame flame flame enf of the day the proof is their in my opion and i dont put it under that clan to hack also cause in c-west there was accusation that they did in fact NPT. lol why do u think bots would only spawn on the orc side is orc base when there in pking.. plus non of these people look fimilar to me are they even the real animosity?

watch the video 1 minute in both priest slide duff.....

lol clear as day to me idk about use?
    HAHAHAHA dat music xD

Quote Originally Posted by Ganzah View Post
    HAHAHAHA dat music xD
    LOL yeah funny ass clown music or some shit.
    Ganzah likes this.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member

We cant support Koxp. even though i dont care if people use it to exp. If we accept it then people will start to use it in pk. And if your telling us that you load in with koxp and your clan tells you that bosses are up in bowl are you really going to logout? NO. you will enter cz and own the humans/orcs that are trying to take the boss. You cant compare HF with genie. buying genie supports usko and helps pay for things like the server. Paying for Hf ensures that they keep making updates to ensure that turks keep hacking KO.

Lots of people have used koxp. yet now that ntt has made genie we should all use that. Not good enough? then get banned its your loss.

btw if your exping and your transformed into a kekoon..Your using hf...just sayin

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by TitanRogue View Post

btw if your exping and your transformed into a kekoon..Your using hf...just sayin
    or you walked to your local sundries and bought a transformation scroll just sayin

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

We cant support Koxp. even though i dont care if people use it to exp. If we accept it then people will start to use it in pk. And if your telling us that you load in with koxp and your clan tells you that bosses are up in bowl are you really going to logout? NO. you will enter cz and own the humans/orcs that are trying to take the boss. You cant compare HF with genie. buying genie supports usko and helps pay for things like the server. Paying for Hf ensures that they keep making updates to ensure that turks keep hacking KO.

Lots of people have used koxp. yet now that ntt has made genie we should all use that. Not good enough? then get banned its your loss.

I'd love to know how it support USKO and pays for things like the server. Perhaps the recommended Gold Sites that NNT supports that illegally koxp gold in USKO servers also supports and pays for things like the server? Perhaps the hacked accounts that dont get any support from CS or the lack of acting upon illegal players also supports the game as well?

I agree with you 100% i would just hate to see more hacking turks in cz.. thats the only thing that i have against it. Genie is a fail tool. they could at least make it better so you couldnt get lured on or get bugged every time you get a lag spike.
    I have no problems with Hf as long as it used in moderation FOR EXP only.

Im getting tired of pking against hacking turks. And they have balls pking with hell breakers +7 and good uniques speedhacking and auto healing. Its out of control.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Thats where the problem always has and always will be. KOXP is fine to many of us, so long as people dont use its abusive methods in PK and ED. Like people auto looting crap to others in ED at Deva.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    It's not in the rules so technically it's not. Either edit the rules or just admit you're banning on personal whim. You can even call it an unwritten rule if you think it sounds better. Tired of seeing idiots coming in and trying to say this shit is a rule when it's not. And don't even try to quote me on this to say that I don't want it as a rule or that I want this forum to turn into a cheat forum, because I really wouldn't mind a rule that said you can't discuss or admit to using third party tools in-game, at least then it would clear this shit up.
    It....is... in the rules?

Sensitive information like cheats, hacks and security leaks should NOT be posted in any public section. PM a moderator if you want to report this. Sensitive information will be deleted or moved to a private section for security reasons.
    Users that do NOT follow these rules will be banned.
    razor, JimX, Keeshiu and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    It....is... in the rules?
    thats blackhat activities. Yet it does not state that you can or will be banned for admiting to using a cheat as long as you dont give out the information or link as to where to locate the said program. xD

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I'm not being a smartass, you're just dumb.

Why were they stupid in admitting it? ( Not that the one's who were banned did ). If they were trying so hard to hide what they were doing they wouldn't of used their names and been in the clan. I think the last thing on their mind is being banned from this forum or what people like you think of them.

If you go over to the G4L announcement page you will see that there is no rule about being banned for using an illegal programme in-game, it was always down to the whim of the moderator - which is where problems arise, either make a rule or don't. And no, Blanquita isn't doing that, as the members have already been banned and the issue at hand was dealt which, this little drama queen just had to come make another topic because it seems he's got nothing better to do with his life. So again, you're wrong.

I'm sorry but what is Deville or Cama going to say that other members haven't? Are you that desperately stupid you have to cling to the teets of the administrators to form an opinion for you? I don't get why you and others are so fucking stupid, either quote someone else when you're replying or learn to comprehend what the fuck I'm saying. I don't care about if they were banned from the forum or not, or if it was merited or not, that's shits been done and they or I couldn't give a fuck, I'm arguing about the people taking the high horse over such matters of cheating in-game and trying to act as if they're angels when they play the game which their characters that should all merit a ban in-game.

I give up man. You're such a stubber. You and everyone else know that what you're saying is wrong but you keep coming up with the same shit.

Anyway this forum isn't snoxd, we don't adore cheaters here. Back then even mentioning the name of that forum was forbidden let alone posting any links to it.

And like cama posted its in the rules, yeah it's not written for the exact case but you can understand from it that hackers are not wanted on this forum.

Oh and lol about the third phrase, they are the fucking admins, they make the rules, so of course that what they have to say matters.

PNW 360 Hardcore, WA Senior Member Austin's Avatar

You all are idiots, this thread is full of hypocrites! We all break the tos with usd trades. Is one wrong better then the other? Baba shopping has had just as much of a negative effect as koxpers so shut the fuck up!

@mydestiny
    Take that stupid "army sux" out of your sign you Pog piece of shit.

god bless us )

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

thats blackhat activities. Yet it does not state that you can or will be banned for admiting to using a cheat as long as you dont give out the information or link as to where to locate the said program. xD
    No it says don't post information about any of that stuff, you are making the assumption we mean posting where to locate it, but information is ANY knowledge about it. That includes whether you use it, where to get it, etc.
    Keeshiu likes this.

Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast