Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Times have changed? Now is cool use HF ?

This is a discussion on Times have changed? Now is cool use HF ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Judge god bless us ) Obvious spam, but god damn I love it it's just so random ...
Page: 10

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Judge View Post
    god bless us )
    Obvious spam, but god damn I love it it's just so random and out of place with the rest of the topic it put a smile on my face.

should just close the topic
    let Blanquita try and resolve this "issue" he has on the official forums
    crying on here wont do anything

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    You all are idiots, this thread is full of hypocrites! We all break the tos with usd trades. Is one wrong better then the other? Baba shopping has had just as much of a negative effect as koxpers so shut the fuck up!

@mydestiny
    Take that stupid "army sux" out of your sign you Pog piece of shit.
    Knight online's TOS =/= ko4life forum rules.

USD trades, account sharing, account trading, koxping is all bannable (note: scamming is not bannable in KO's TOS, or at least it never happens), what's the catch then? wouldn't that make us all cheaters from the very beginning?

Maybe, if you ignore the fact that even at the beginning, koxping has always been banned in here.

This forum has always supported usd trades, account sharing and all that stuff, while remaining completely opposed to hacks (and private servers back then). I don't know what's so hard to understand. Both parties (KO itself and this forum board) might share some guidelines but that doesn't mean that its own rules won't apply here.

In a country where killing is forbidden but stealing is allowed, and you are aware that the general rules of this world condemns both acts, can you really call a thief from that country a hypocrite for complaining about murder? This example might be a little on the extreme side because K4L allowed usd trades / account sharing, aka illegal stuff according to mgame's TOS & EULA, because it was stupid to penalize them; and it made sense.

So no, no ones being a hypocrite. Everyone takes it to the game context while in reality we are discussing about bans on this forum and about the general state of this forum only.

Also, thread's hilarious, why would anyone want to close it? Would you rather have a dead section?

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Also, thread's hilarious, why would anyone want to close it? Would you rather have a dead section?
    because its so tempting to read but then i read it and become angry at how childish everyone is
    weird cycle

PNW 360 Hardcore, WA Senior Member Austin's Avatar

USD trades, account sharing, account trading, koxping is all bannable (note: scamming is not bannable in KO's TOS, or at least it never happens), what's the catch then? wouldn't that make us all cheaters from the very beginning?

Maybe, if you ignore the fact that even at the beginning, koxping has always been banned in here.

This forum has always supported usd trades, account sharing and all that stuff, while remaining completely opposed to hacks (and private servers back then). I don't know what's so hard to understand. Both parties (KO itself and this forum board) might share some guidelines but that doesn't mean that its own rules won't apply here.

In a country where killing is forbidden but stealing is allowed, and you are aware that the general rules of this world condemns both acts, can you really call a thief from that country a hypocrite for complaining about murder? This example might be a little on the extreme side because K4L allowed usd trades / account sharing, aka illegal stuff according to mgame's TOS & EULA, because it was stupid to penalize them; and it made sense.

So no, no ones being a hypocrite. Everyone takes it to the game context while in reality we are discussing about bans on this forum and about the general state of this forum only.

Yes, to some degree we are all cheaters because we broke mgame tos (even though I agree it was a stupid tos)
    However the post was more about the idea of genie not being the same as a koxp... They're both bots and I think it's stupid that they put a "legal bot" into the game. Yes they work different and one is better and cheaper then the other but you still go afk while exping which by definition is considered a bot. Not defending anyone specific group I just think the people who use genie and then complain about people using hf for the same purpose of there genie are idiots.
    Ranjin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    Someone needs to give this kid a hug...
    Chill KO has been down for the past 2 days its getting to people.

Quote Originally Posted by Royal05 View Post
    Chill KO has been down for the past 2 days its getting to people.
    ohhhhhh, that's why all the flaming started... Everything makes sense now!

I remember, some of the advantages were simply too advantageous to ignore; auto-accept exp bug for 7x exp during 70 cap days, killing isiloon / felankor, teleporting to ronark land base for several weeks before anyone else could, perma-bifrost, or even wall-hacking to get silver bars from the dragon in new moradon map.

Small-time koxpers should of been the least of you're concerns.

Yes, to some degree we are all cheaters because we broke mgame tos (even though I agree it was a stupid tos)
    However the post was more about the idea of genie not being the same as a koxp... They're both bots and I think it's stupid that they put a "legal bot" into the game. Yes they work different and one is better and cheaper then the other but you still go afk while exping which by definition is considered a bot. Not defending anyone specific group I just think the people who use genie and then complain about people using hf for the same purpose of there genie are idiots.

so real life example you selling vodka with excise and sombody else selling same vodka without, even with same properties of that alkohol one is legal and one is not. Same with genie - yes it is bot, but cash for the gennie going to game provider not to the third sources.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    so real life example you selling vodka with excise and sombody else selling same vodka without, even with same properties of that alkohol one is legal and one is not. Same with genie - yes it is bot, but cash for the gennie going to game provider not to the third sources.
    I think the reason most people have started to use heavenfire to exp instead of genie is the fact that they are pissed off that again KO is trying to take money off you for something they really should just give out for free. Heavenfire is so much cheaper than genie and to be fair it doesnt affect anyone that much, and with genie turks always lure on you within an hour and your afk for another 6 hours doing nothing at all, im pretty sure if they didnt add genie a lot less people would be using heavenfire.

Please dont quote me with your bullshit replies, even if you have something clever to say.

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    Ok next time you go and throw a real life scenario at me at least use one that is "real in life" and not some made up bull shit... Take this for instance, Weed has been illegal for a long time until recently when separate states have been making it legal. The states make the once illegal weed legal so that they can get profit from it however the price they will charge will always be higher then the illegal kind and the quality won't always be as good either. People will still buy the illegal one just because it's always going to be cheaper and in some cases better.

And out of this whole thing you still fail to see what I was trying to point out. A bot is a bot is a bot, doesn't matter if it's a legal bot or a illegal bot... IT WILL ALWAYS BE A BOT!!!!!!!!!!! Nothing you tell me will ever convince me otherwise because facts are facts, legal or not. Still a bot.

Ok next time you go and throw a real life scenario at me at least use one that is "real in life" and not some made up bull shit... Take this for instance, Weed has been illegal for a long time until recently when separate states have been making it legal. The states make the once illegal weed legal so that they can get profit from it however the price they will charge will always be higher then the illegal kind and the quality won't always be as good either. People will still buy the illegal one just because it's always going to be cheaper and in some cases better.

And out of this whole thing you still fail to see what I was trying to point out. A bot is a bot is a bot, doesn't matter if it's a legal bot or a illegal bot... IT WILL ALWAYS BE A BOT!!!!!!!!!!! Nothing you tell me will ever convince me otherwise because facts are facts, legal or not. Still a bot.
    That just made me want to smoke up.......brb

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    That just made me want to smoke up.......brb
    Hell yea, get it brotha!

Ok next time you go and throw a real life scenario at me at least use one that is "real in life" and not some made up bull shit...
    well maby in Afghanistan there is no law about selling alcohol but in Poland that highly restricted what is legal and what is not... and ANY alcohol w/o excise cant be legaly sold. And did i denied that it is not a bot?

Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast