Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Times have changed? Now is cool use HF ?

This is a discussion on Times have changed? Now is cool use HF ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Blanquita Ko4life, not punish, the babashopers, but punish those who use and defend the use of illegal ...
Page: 16

PNW 360 Hardcore, WA Senior Member Austin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post
    Ko4life, not punish, the babashopers, but punish those who use and defend the use of illegal software. That's the difference.

"Ko4life doesn't punish the babashopers, but they do punish those who use and defend the use of illegal software. That's the Difference."

I haven't seen grammar this bad since I sat next to the down syndrome student in elementary school.
    Maybe you should just pm me what you're going to say before you post it, that way it will make you look smarter then you really are.

Ko4life, not punish, the babashopers, but punish those who use and defend the use of illegal software. That's the difference.
    If you say in a public place, that if your friends kill Jews is fine, you're doing the Nazi apologia, and is a crime, besides being your opinion.
    You can have the opinion that you feel, but you cant spread it if it goes against the rules, there is a limit, and you've crossed. If not supported here illegal programs, you cant make fun of the rules and try to change the opinions of others with arguments, that is called apologia, and must be punished.

If you say in a public place, that if your friends kill Jews is fine, you're doing the Nazi apologia, and is a crime, besides being your opinion.
    You can have the opinion that you feel, but you cant spread it if it goes against the rules, there is a limit, and you've crossed. If not supported here illegal programs, you cant make fun of the rules and try to change the opinions of others with arguments, that is called apologia, and must be punished.
    Nice strawman logic. Stop trying to use such ridiculous fallacies as a proper argument, it doesn't work.

Go quote me a post that is worthy of me being banned from this forum for. My opinion through all this has been botting is as bad as babashopping.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    What don't you understand? The people who were botting have been banned. Want that again? THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE BOTTED, HAVE BEEN BANNED. You god damn window licker, I don't get why it's been said 10 times and you still don't understand.
    so you admit that funkz botted? D:
    Keeshiu likes this.

O_o Senior Member

What don't you understand? The people who were botting have been banned. Want that again? THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE BOTTED, HAVE BEEN BANNED. You god damn window licker, I don't get why it's been said 10 times and you still don't understand.
    Simple, it's cause your clan's thread is still here.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    so you admit that funkz botted? D:
    All botters banned =/= all banned are botters.

Little archer Senior Member

All botters banned =/= all banned are botters.
    That's questionable lol

oh well... this thread is boring now.

one of the sides should just stop posting and let the others drown in their own ranting (I think it's obvious which side should stop).

PNW 360 Hardcore, WA Senior Member Austin's Avatar

"If you announce in a public place that your friends kill Jews it's fine. You're doing the Nazi's (Can't understand this bull shit, thank you come again) your opinion.
    You can have a opinion but you're not aloud to spread it if it goes against the rules. There is a limit and you've crossed it. If the rules prohibit the support of illegal programs then you shouldn't be aloud to make fun of the rules. This is called propaganda (the word you're looking for) and you must be punished."

Yet again you're welcome for the final draft.

DUDE YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!!!!! What did you just finish reading some article on the taliban and now all of a sudden you're an expert on the word propaganda or something? Sit down shut up and let your vatos do the talking for you, at least we can understand them.

DAFAQ Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    oh my! good thinking..
    oh wait wait! i think there's a tiny flaw.
    right between the sentences in bold letters...
    what do you think?
    Between sentences I used enter to go to the next line. Or should I have used my mouse? Do you have something against Enter?

Its hard to know what did you mean, since you have trouble understanding the meaning of word "evidence" witch can be seen in Clan section.

Wow 15 pages of trying to explain why the whole Animosity issue should be dropped and here we still are. If a person decides to koxp and gets banned on the forums for it then it's his own fault no matter what his clan has to say about it.

Facts:
    - Animosity clan has about 8-10 members that use HeavenFire solely for exping purposes.
    - Animosity clan leader and other members don't care if they use HeavenFire instead of using Genie.
    - Animosity clan doesn't support koxping during PK but allow the members to use koxp for exp. (because the other option is STILL genie, both of them are bots with the same results)
    - There is no rule that you must koxp to join the clan Animosity
    - The clan doesn't encourage their members to use HeavenFire to exp but they do not disapprove it either. ^ (check above to learn why) ^
    - Many of the 'defenders' of the clan don't support or use koxp or are in any way involved with the clan Animosity but are just KO players who have gotten past the denial part and realize there's no way to stop koxping so they do not care if ppl koxp to level up as long as PK is not affected.

The idea of the topic is that Blanquita accuses Animosity of encouraging their members to koxp instead of playing fair (Which they don't). This is what Blanquita has failed to understand. Maybe they got some koxpers in their clan but I'm sure so do many other clans who just haven't gotten caught in action. What probably motivates Blanquita to keep ranting about the issue (is it really an issue though?) is the constant flaming he has gotten after posting the cheat report video.

P.S Damn this is the greatest topic of K4L 2012!

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    (I think it's obvious which side should stop).
    There's 3 sides bro.

Broken English vs. The defender(s) vs. Off-topic randoms.

And I guess the ones with broken English should stop? I mean that shit is giving me a headache :s

[ninja_quote]
    Quote Originally Posted by Darken View Post
    nice summing it all up like that so people dont need to read whole 15 pages
    [/ninja_quote]

I know right? :P

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Wow 15 pages of trying to explain why the whole Animosity issue should be dropped and here we still are. If a person decides to koxp and gets banned on the forums for it then it's his own fault no matter what his clan has to say about it.

Facts:
    nice summing it all up like that so people dont need to read whole 15 pages

O_o Senior Member

Facts:
    - Animosity clan has about 8-10 members that use HeavenFire solely for exping purposes.
    - Animosity clan leader and other members don't care if they use HeavenFire instead of using Genie.
    - Animosity clan doesn't support koxping during PK but allow the members to use koxp for exp. (because the other option is STILL genie, both of them are bots with the same results)
    You should've stoped there.
    What you just stated is more then enough to delete their clan theard and ban the clan from ko4life (not the members, the clan).

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    You should've stoped there.
    What you just stated is more then enough to delete their clan theard and ban the clan from ko4life (not the members, the clan).
    The actual point was that they don't encourage the clan members to use koxp but they aren't going to kick the members who choose to do so.

O_o Senior Member

The actual point was that they don't encourage the clan members to use koxp but they aren't going to kick the members who choose to do so.
    Which makes then a clan of cheaters.

It's like they won't care if their members chose to scam or use koxp when killing bosses/farming/pking.