Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425 LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Times have changed? Now is cool use HF ?

This is a discussion on Times have changed? Now is cool use HF ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Scars On Broadway-Kroq - THEY SAY - YouTube...
Page: 24

Quote Originally Posted by Gangsta1 View Post
    terrible. /10chars

Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    No it says don't post information about any of that stuff, you are making the assumption we mean posting where to locate it, but information is ANY knowledge about it. That includes whether you use it, where to get it, etc.
    ANY knowledge?
    Under this assumption saying "I don't use KOXP" will get me banned. As I've said in another post, please rephrase that extremely vague rule.

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    ANY knowledge?
    Under this assumption saying "I don't use KOXP" will get me banned. As I've said in another post, please rephrase that extremely vague rule.
    I know about others knightonline forums in other lenguages , where people speaking openly about koxp , and give each others care instrutions on how to cheat , create clans koxpers when new servers open , in this forums thats hard to rely on other users , most are cheats and a lot are scammers , this forums promotes the ilegality and the dirty play . I never thought ko4life will come accept the ilegals programs openly or tolerate groups of cheaters or users who accept , defend and support cheaters and the use of HF ,Proboot etc. .For example in bloodzone a respeted site of games in spanish i think Devil is the owner , you would never see anything like this ( knighonline is inactive forums in this times ) . Maybe the game is to so degraded and has few users who are not turks , people begin to accept a game without rules , prefer to accept the use of illegal tools to stop playing , inevitably at this rate soon will not exist pk or fight bosses cleanly , and thats a shame .... Are we seeing the end of this great game ? players who played by the rules , leave the game? , hopefully not.

Quote Originally Posted by Boxxie View Post
    I know about others knightonline forums in other lenguages , where people speaking openly about koxp , and give each others care instrutions on how to cheat , create clans koxpers when new servers open , in this forums thats hard to rely on other users , most are cheats and a lot are scammers , this forums promotes the ilegality and the dirty play . I never thought ko4life will come accept the ilegals programs openly or tolerate groups of cheaters or users who accept , defend and support cheaters and the use of HF ,Proboot etc. .For example in bloodzone a respeted site of games in spanish i think Devil is the owner , you would never see anything like this ( knighonline is inactive forums in this times ) . Maybe the game is to so degraded and has few users who are not turks , people begin to accept a game without rules , prefer to accept the use of illegal tools to stop playing , inevitably at this rate soon will not exist pk or fight bosses cleanly , and thats a shame .... Are we seeing the end of this great game ? players who played by the rules , leave the game? , hopefully not.
    dude , you need a gf

Quote Originally Posted by Luis View Post
    dude , you need a gf

This forum is about knightonline , not about dating , and you dont kinow if i male or female , i think your comment is inappropiate , but cant expect anything else of a koxper declared and also only has one mounth in the forum.

"Luis" genie sucks , hf and kole are better genie sucks

Little archer Senior Member

and you dont kinow if i male or female
    Now that's a peculiar comeback.

This forum is about knightonline , not about dating , and you dont kinow if i male or female , i think your comment is inappropiate , but cant expect anything else of a koxper declared and also only has one mounth in the forum.
    you r Blanquita (same person) so u r a guy.

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    terrible. /10chars
    Didn't really mean the song,but what he said in the beginning

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Blanquita's relative is speaking out guys, watch out!

Regular Member Annually Retentive's Avatar

if its bannable it shouldnt be here, that being said the forum organisers ... took the path that selling what we think is ours is ok, even tho its against terms of contract. That choice was made back in the day, now i guess another choice needs to be made, seen as ntty has made a legal legit koxp, is using other non rip off priced and programs that provide better services and talking about it bannable or not ?

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Annually Retentive View Post
    if its bannable it shouldnt be here, that being said the forum organisers ... took the path that selling what we think is ours is ok, even tho its against terms of contract. That choice was made back in the day, now i guess another choice needs to be made, seen as ntty has made a legal legit koxp, is using other non rip off priced and programs that provide better services and talking about it bannable or not ?
    We don't support warez either. If you wish to consider KOXP not as a cheating program, but as a warez'd version of Genie, then we don't support it in that context either.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

VIP used to support warez
    I missed you g4l. Thanks for the topic, times have changed but the community stays the same

Maybe I'll get slightly off topic here but I've just checked Titan out. I didn't see anyone not hacking in Cz.

The general opinion in this thread seems to be It's ok to use bots for exp, but not for PK. As NTT implemented their own bot into the game, i can see where you're all coming from. There's another aspect to it though. Being able to skip exp and farm makes the game useless. What people tend to forget is that achieving tough goals, such as reaching level 83 or gearing your char up, makes you more devoted to the game. I think this is one of the reasons why private servers are struggling to stay alive. The game has been made too easy.

Remember spending months at Falcons to get shell boots? Boss-scouting every 10 minutes in Eslant? Now the game is flooded with easily obtained items that can be traded for good gear. I think this game died when you didn't need to put the effort in anymore. The ones defending botting for exp are most likely the ones who quit this game and returned because of the PvP, and PvP only.
    Keeshiu likes this.

"Remember spending months at Falcons to get shell boots? Boss-scouting every 10 minutes in Eslant?"
    Sorry but not every1 can waste their lives doing this. We all have more important tasks in life to complete.