Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 369
Like Tree61Likes

Times have changed? Now is cool use HF ?

This is a discussion on Times have changed? Now is cool use HF ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by regiss well maby in Afghanistan there is no law about selling alcohol but in Poland that highly ...
Page: 11


  1. #151
    DAFAQ Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    299

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    well maby in Afghanistan there is no law about selling alcohol but in Poland that highly restricted what is legal and what is not... and ANY alcohol w/o excise cant be legaly sold. And did i denied that it is not a bot?
    They also love bacon.

  2. #152
    PNW 360 Hardcore, WA Senior Member Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Infidel, OSKO
    Posts
    319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    well maby in Afghanistan there is no law about selling alcohol but in Poland that highly restricted what is legal and what is not... and ANY alcohol w/o excise cant be legaly sold. And did i denied that it is not a bot?
    Let me add that I may speak the language and have lived here for the past 9 months but I'm not from afghanistan (thank god) just currently here for a little longer. If you're not disagreeing with the only statement I was trying to make then why in the butt fuck are you arguing with me?



    @ranjin

    haha I gave some afghan food that had pork in it once (he had no idea)

  3. #153
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    Originally Posted by Josh
    It's not in the rules so technically it's not. Either edit the rules or just admit you're banning on personal whim. You can even call it an unwritten rule if you think it sounds better. Tired of seeing idiots coming in and trying to say this shit is a rule when it's not. And don't even try to quote me on this to say that I don't want it as a rule or that I want this forum to turn into a cheat forum, because I really wouldn't mind a rule that said you can't discuss or admit to using third party tools in-game, at least then it would clear this shit up.



    It....is... in the rules?


    Sensitive information like cheats, hacks and security leaks should NOT be posted in any public section. PM a moderator if you want to report this. Sensitive information will be deleted or moved to a private section for security reasons.



    Users that do NOT follow these rules will be banned.




    along with

    Originally Posted by TitanRogue
    thats blackhat activities. Yet it does not state that you can or will be banned for admiting to using a cheat as long as you dont give out the information or link as to where to locate the said program. xD
    No it says don't post information about any of that stuff, you are making the assumption we mean posting where to locate it, but information is ANY knowledge about it. That includes whether you use it, where to get it, etc.

    is settling the discussion down.. KO TOS is different that K4L TOS.. so things like ohh u sold for USD u are cheater can't affect people here while using k0xp/hf or any other 3RD PARTY tool does.

    I understand it low of NTT to implement a macro but since its already around we can't do anything about it.. for me using any kind of 3rd party tool is and should be bannable no matter how the times changed etc..

  4. #154
    SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    London, United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,500

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    Ok next time you go and throw a real life scenario at me at least use one that is "real in life" and not some made up bull shit... Take this for instance, Weed has been illegal for a long time until recently when separate states have been making it legal. The states make the once illegal weed legal so that they can get profit from it however the price they will charge will always be higher then the illegal kind and the quality won't always be as good either. People will still buy the illegal one just because it's always going to be cheaper and in some cases better.

    And out of this whole thing you still fail to see what I was trying to point out. A bot is a bot is a bot, doesn't matter if it's a legal bot or a illegal bot... IT WILL ALWAYS BE A BOT!!!!!!!!!!! Nothing you tell me will ever convince me otherwise because facts are facts, legal or not. Still a bot.
    Are you being serious? You're point is in fact not a point because it is pointless. The people who condone the use of genie but not the use of HF do not do so because they say genie isn't a bot. They do so because one is LEGAL and one is ILLEGAL. That is THE thing. It doesn't matter if they are classified as the same thing, it doesn't matter if one is cheaper, it doesn't matter if one is better, one is legal and one is illegal. I go to a shop to obtain an item which I could steal from someone else. Does that make stealing OK, because I am still "obtaining" the item? Stop trying to act intelligent because the only fact worth mentioning is that one is legal and one is illegal, and that is the most important fact that you apparently are too stupid to neglect. Oh, and your example is also pointless because just because you still have the option to illegally obtain weed does not make it correct. Rules are there to be followed whether you like them or not.

    What you should be saying (if you had any intellect) is that the decision to choose or accept koxp as a satisfactory and acceptable alternative to genie, or to class them into the same boat, is a question of morality and ethics. Just because someone breaks one rule doesn't mean they can't then say another rule should be followed; occasionally i drive over the speed limit which is breaking a law, but just because I do that doesn't mean I can't complain about murder just because i broke another rule. And fundamentally what is the difference? It is that i can ethically accept driving over the speed limit but I cannot ethically accept a murder. Both are breaking rules, but the ethics seperates them. In the same way, many people in this community consider selling for USD ethically acceptable but don't consider KOXP ethical. That is the fundamental difference between the two. And of course, ethics depends on the person. And therefore you will never win or lose this argument because people will always be difference.

    Therefore, we can conclude that this entire thread is pointless, as is Austin's post, and as is my post.
    regiss, MrRapist, JimX and 4 others like this.

  5. #155
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    If you're not disagreeing with the only statement I was trying to make then why in the butt fuck are you arguing with me?
    ResserGD answered on that one above.

  6. #156
    PNW 360 Hardcore, WA Senior Member Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Infidel, OSKO
    Posts
    319

    Default

    So then that's all it is, ethics? So breaking one rule is fine as long as the majority agrees with it? (usd trades)

  7. #157
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    314

    Default

    this forum is an INDEPENDENT forum with its own rules.. as long as the forum allow USD trades in here no rules are being broken.. on the other hand this forum FORBIDS any discussion for 3rd party tools etc..

  8. #158
    PNW 360 Hardcore, WA Senior Member Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Infidel, OSKO
    Posts
    319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JimX View Post
    this forum is an INDEPENDENT forum with its own rules.. as long as the forum allow USD trades in here no rules are being broken.. on the other hand this forum FORBIDS any discussion for 3rd party tools etc..

    Just as I said... It's ok to break the rules as long as the majority says it's ok? Shut up or sit down.

    Note: I'm still not taking sides and I personally enjoy being able to sell items for usd and buy them also but the discussion at hand is the fact that genie is just as much of a bot as HF. Personally I don't agree with either. I would be very happy if genie and hf or any other koxp were taken out of the equation. If all koxp was taken out of equation the only thing that would change in ko would be the price of items using igc due to the lack of gb farmers and the price of gb's per usd for people who buy or sell.
    Keeshiu likes this.

  9. #159
    Senior Member typ0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Eastern Coast
    Posts
    526

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    Let me add that I may speak the language and have lived here for the past 9 months but I'm not from afghanistan (thank god) just currently here for a little longer. If you're not disagreeing with the only statement I was trying to make then why in the butt fuck are you arguing with me?



    @ranjin

    haha I gave some afghan food that had pork in it once (he had no idea)
    ..and you are proud of yourself because of that? That's really just pathetic.
    MrRapist likes this.

  10. #160
    SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    London, United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,500

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    So then that's all it is, ethics? So breaking one rule is fine as long as the majority agrees with it? (usd trades)
    It doesn't make it acceptable. I'm talking from that person's perspective. I am saying that individual person finds it acceptable. Ultimately a rule is a rule, and thus it shouldn't be broken and it is therefore wrong. All I was saying that a person is an individual and thus can choose to or not to break a rule, and that decision is driven by ethics. Referring back to my example, every time I go over the speed limit it is wrong and illegal and I shouldn't do it, but I do because I can live with that decision I have made. If I got caught by police, I would receive a fine/points or whatever the law feels necessary, and I couldn't and wouldn't disagree with it because it is the rule. Equally I can go and kill someone if i wanted, but I don't because it is not ethical in my opinion.

    Ethics is not a black and white thing; it is different for each person. Hence, you get people who do illegal drugs, you get people who follow the rules to the T. You get people who kill, people who work for the police to stop the people who kill and defend the law. Anyway I'm waffling. The ultimate point is that people do what they want, for whatever reason. They do this because they can justify it to themselves personally. And every one of us (myself included because I sell for USD) who break the rules know that if they were to be banned for what they are doing they can ultimately have no complaint because it is the rules. But knowing that risk, knowing it's wrong, people still do it. And in the same way we talk about genie and koxp being ok/acceptable/not acceptable/stupid, people complain about babashopping - you only have to look at this section to see the previous discussions about babashopping and not babashopping. Therefore, you will never convince me that genie is the same as koxp, and I will never convince you that they are different because that is what we think and believe.

    Also specific to your point now, just because everyone does it does not make it OK. But that is ethics mate. The law draws the black and white line of what is OK and what isn't. Ethics creates the murky area over that line where an individual breaks or follows the rules based on their belief. Many people breaking a rule doesn't make it ok; it just means society on the whole considers that rule to be breakable.
    MyDestiny likes this.

  11. #161
    PNW 360 Hardcore, WA Senior Member Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Infidel, OSKO
    Posts
    319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by typ0 View Post
    ..and you are proud of yourself because of that? That's really just pathetic.
    Because I'm a sick mean person who apparently has a bad code of ethics, did I mention because it's funny?

  12. #162
    Senior Member Ganzah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Next to my neighbors, Also Sweden
    Posts
    315

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ResserGD View Post
    It doesn't make it acceptable. I'm talking from that person's perspective. I am saying that individual person finds it acceptable. Ultimately a rule is a rule, and thus it shouldn't be broken and it is therefore wrong. All I was saying that a person is an individual and thus can choose to or not to break a rule, and that decision is driven by ethics. Referring back to my example, every time I go over the speed limit it is wrong and illegal and I shouldn't do it, but I do because I can live with that decision I have made. If I got caught by police, I would receive a fine/points or whatever the law feels necessary, and I couldn't and wouldn't disagree with it because it is the rule. Equally I can go and kill someone if i wanted, but I don't because it is not ethical in my opinion.

    Ethics is not a black and white thing; it is different for each person. Hence, you get people who do illegal drugs, you get people who follow the rules to the T. You get people who kill, people who work for the police to stop the people who kill and defend the law. Anyway I'm waffling. The ultimate point is that people do what they want, for whatever reason. They do this because they can justify it to themselves personally. And every one of us (myself included because I sell for USD) who break the rules know that if they were to be banned for what they are doing they can ultimately have no complaint because it is the rules. But knowing that risk, knowing it's wrong, people still do it. And in the same way we talk about genie and koxp being ok/acceptable/not acceptable/stupid, people complain about babashopping - you only have to look at this section to see the previous discussions about babashopping and not babashopping. Therefore, you will never convince me that genie is the same as koxp, and I will never convince you that they are different because that is what we think and believe.

    Also specific to your point now, just because everyone does it does not make it OK. But that is ethics mate. The law draws the black and white line of what is OK and what isn't. Ethics creates the murky area over that line where an individual breaks or follows the rules based on their belief. Many people breaking a rule doesn't make it ok; it just means society on the whole considers that rule to be breakable.
    LOL man go write a book or something You basically saying the same thing over and over. And the examples you use are ridiculous...

  13. #163
    Hello Senior Member Anibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganzah View Post
    LOL man go write a book or something You basically saying the same thing over and over. And the examples you use are ridiculous...
    He said it very good, its different thing that you can't understand it.

  14. #164
    Senior Member Ganzah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Next to my neighbors, Also Sweden
    Posts
    315

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anibal View Post
    He said it very good, its different thing that you can't understand it.
    He makes a small matter like this, to be such a HUGE deal.. uses murder and other exaggerated examples to explain it. I know what he saying, I know ppl like that IRL..

  15. #165
    Hello Senior Member Anibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganzah View Post
    He makes a small matter like this, to be such a HUGE deal.. uses murder and other exaggerated examples to explain it. I know what he saying, I know ppl like that IRL..
    Apperantly examples like this are needed, because this thread shoud have ended in the minute cama answered, there is nothing else to be sad here.
    Ganzah and LambOfGod like this.

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Have Ko's Servers Ip's Have changed?
    By SilverKid in forum Tech Support
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-15-2007, 06:05 PM
  2. Diez ppl sure have changed
    By mickeyavalon in forum General Chat
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 06-26-2007, 07:51 PM
  3. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 05-01-2006, 04:33 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •