Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 369
Like Tree61Likes

Times have changed? Now is cool use HF ?

This is a discussion on Times have changed? Now is cool use HF ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Rougean Gotta love the mature argumentation, well what did I expect from a koxper? Except for the ...
Page: 15


  1. #211
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Leicester, England
    Posts
    1,471

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post
    Gotta love the mature argumentation, well what did I expect from a koxper?
    Except for the fact im not a k0xper, and if your looking for a mature arguement what the fuck are you doing on the internet LOL Are you seriously that stupid to actually think you would get mature responses on a gaming forum, wow your dumber than I thought. The reason im not wasting my time proving my points against you is because your retarded and are making no real points your just jumping on the bandwagon for the sake of it. Ive admitted to 8 of our members using a bot to exp, so how does that make the other 24 of us hackers? Oh right it doesnt.

    Oh and so you all know all the people who have k0xped are already banned on this forum, so why are you all still crying? I really dont understand why this topic is still even alive its just a free pass to flame people pointlessly.

  2. #212
    Senior Member Blanquita's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Carnac West
    Posts
    837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    People just realise what a fucking idiot he is.

    The issue's been dealt with before this topic was even made, people were banned and they will stay banned. This topic is totally irrelevant and now the sad little cunt and his friends are trying to say everyone in the clan should be banned because we are supporting them. Never met someone so sad in KO in all my time playing. If you think I'm going to quit my clan and stop playing with my friends because they want to bot in exp then you need to grow the fuck up.

    Also yeah Blanquita if me and my clannys should be banned for associating with cheaters then so should a lot of your clan members as they have been in their party and still ask for party. Hell, in one of the screen shots you posted you're asking if there's room for you to be added.
    Focus on ko4life rules, make apology of the use of illegal software, can and should be punished, and you do. If moderator permit it, then soon, we will see post about tutorials of HF , tips on how to evade the GMS, better page for buy bots, etc. And that is not right.

  3. #213
    PNW 360 Hardcore, WA Senior Member Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Infidel, OSKO
    Posts
    319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post
    Animosity is a clan who openly uses HF. And ko4life sanctions the use, and propaganda of illegal program . THis guys Pertencen to a clan koxper also are children so act that way . But the fact is that if the rules penalize apology to illegal programs, they are committing a foul the rules of ko4life.


    Anyone else give up trying to read what he is saying after the first sentence? Have you ever heard of the term walk before you run? It applies when it comes to literature also, learn to speak basic english before you go throwing big words into the mix BECAUSE NO ONE CAN UNDERSTAND A DAMN THING YOU'RE SAYING!

  4. #214
    Senior Member Rougean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    Except for the fact im not a k0xper, and if your looking for a mature arguement what the fuck are you doing on the internet LOL Are you seriously that stupid to actually think you would get mature responses on a gaming forum, wow your dumber than I thought. The reason im not wasting my time proving my points against you is because your retarded and are making no real points your just jumping on the bandwagon for the sake of it. Ive admitted to 8 of our members using a bot to exp, so how does that make the other 24 of us hackers? Oh right it doesnt.

    Oh and so you all know all the people who have k0xped are already banned on this forum, so why are you all still crying? I really dont understand why this topic is still even alive its just a free pass to flame people pointlessly.
    Usally the community on this forum is somewhat mature or atleast able to argument without lowering themselves to calling people stupid words. I guess you are taking the "aggresive defense position" at the moment because you are up in a corner desperatly trying to defend the bit of self respect you have left.

    Let me hear your "real points" and how you are proving me wrong by calling me names etc ?

    And that so called "freepass to flame everyone" is something you seem to be enjoying quite a bit.
    wargrim and Keeshiu like this.

  5. #215
    u jelly aviv Senior Member Josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post
    Focus on ko4life rules, make apology of the use of illegal software, can and should be punished, and you do. If moderator permit it, then soon, we will see post about tutorials of HF , tips on how to evade the GMS, better page for buy bots, etc. And that is not right.
    What don't you understand? The people who were botting have been banned. Want that again? THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE BOTTED, HAVE BEEN BANNED. You god damn window licker, I don't get why it's been said 10 times and you still don't understand.

  6. #216
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ranjin View Post
    Yeah, lets continue with that list

    You guys admitted to hacking -> Hacking clan.
    You guys are clan members
    You guys back eachother up.
    We all talk about it on forum.
    That must mean we all think about koxp.
    We all koxp.


    Flawless.
    oh my! good thinking..
    oh wait wait! i think there's a tiny flaw.
    right between the sentences in bold letters...
    what do you think?
    Rougean and Keeshiu like this.

  7. #217
    Senior Member Blanquita's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Carnac West
    Posts
    837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    What don't you understand? The people who were botting have been banned. Want that again? THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE BOTTED, HAVE BEEN BANNED. You god damn window licker, I don't get why it's been said 10 times and you still don't understand.
    You and your clannies are making propaganda of HF , and that is also punishable.

  8. #218
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Leicester, England
    Posts
    1,471

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post
    Usally the community on this forum is somewhat mature or atleast able to argument without lowering themselves to calling people stupid words. I guess you are taking the "aggresive defense position" at the moment because you are up in a corner desperatly trying to defend the bit of self respect you have left.

    Let me hear your "real points" and how you are proving me wrong by calling me names etc ?

    And that so called "freepass to flame everyone" is something you seem to be enjoying quite a bit.
    LOL What am I even defending? Everyone who k0xped has already been banned I just want all of you kids to stop wasting your time in here but I guess you cant do it so post away, make up lies, tell me that I k0xp do whatever makes you happy my dude.

  9. #219
    Senior Member Rougean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    LOL What am I even defending? Everyone who k0xped has already been banned I just want all of you kids to stop wasting your time in here but I guess you cant do it so post away, make up lies, tell me that I k0xp do whatever makes you happy my dude.
    "LOL What am I even defending?" - True there is nothing left for you to defend

    I didn't post for like 8 pages, it is you and Josh keeping this topic alive - if you want a topic to "cool off / shutdown" maybe tell ur mates to stop posting every 15seconds

  10. #220
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Leicester, England
    Posts
    1,471

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post
    "LOL What am I even defending?" - True there is nothing left for you to defend

    I didn't post for like 8 pages, it is you and Josh keeping this topic alive - if you want a topic to "cool off / shutdown" maybe tell ur mates to stop posting every 15seconds
    But I like to see how long it takes people like you to stop replying to my comments. Usually never.

  11. #221
    u jelly aviv Senior Member Josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post
    You and your clannies are making propaganda of HF , and that is also punishable.
    No it's not, if what I or my clannies have been saying about HF is bannable then you could be banned for just bringing the topic of HF up. You're so stupid, the pro-HF arguments haven't romanticized the bot, they've been talking about how the game is shit and how the game already has genie in it. I've actually said nothing on the subject of HF, just that they have used it and I feel it's as degrading to the game as babashopping.

  12. #222
    PNW 360 Hardcore, WA Senior Member Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Infidel, OSKO
    Posts
    319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post
    You and your clannies are making propaganda of HF , and that is also punishable.

    Here we go with the big words again... Do I have to bring back Cpt. Spaulding?
    Do you even know what the fuck that word means?! Obviously not.

  13. #223
    Senior Member Blanquita's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Carnac West
    Posts
    837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    No it's not, if what I or my clannies have been saying about HF is bannable then you could be banned for just bringing the topic of HF up. You're so stupid, the pro-HF arguments haven't romanticized the bot, they've been talking about how the game is shit and how the game already has genie in it. I've actually said nothing on the subject of HF, just that they have used it and I feel it's as degrading to the game as babashopping.
    Ko4life, not punish, the babashopers, but punish those who use and defend the use of illegal software. That's the difference.

  14. #224
    u jelly aviv Senior Member Josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post
    Ko4life, not punish, the babashopers, but punish those who use and defend the use of illegal software. That's the difference.
    No, they don't. They punish the users who use illegal software. My "defending" of illegal software is simply my opinion, and if this forum banned people for a simple opinion then there wouldn't be any members left.

  15. #225
    Senior Member N4v4rr0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    530

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    But I like to see how long it takes people like you to stop replying to my comments. Usually never.
    I never got a comment tho, since I speak words of wisdom and my typing reflects my words pretty well! p.14

Similar Threads

  1. Have Ko's Servers Ip's Have changed?
    By SilverKid in forum Tech Support
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-15-2007, 06:05 PM
  2. Diez ppl sure have changed
    By mickeyavalon in forum General Chat
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 06-26-2007, 07:51 PM
  3. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 05-01-2006, 04:33 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •