Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 369
Like Tree61Likes

Times have changed? Now is cool use HF ?

This is a discussion on Times have changed? Now is cool use HF ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by MyDestiny Which makes then a clan of cheaters. It's like they won't care if their members chose ...
Page: 17


  1. #241
    u jelly aviv Senior Member Josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    Which makes then a clan of cheaters.

    It's like they won't care if their members chose to scam or use koxp when killing bosses/farming/pking.
    So because members break one ingame rule, the clan will accept any breaking of other rules?

    I guess every clan will accept hackers, scammers and koxpers then because they accept babashoppers.

    See what's wrong with that logic? You fucking moron.

  2. #242
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post
    Ko4life, not punish, the babashopers, but punish those who use and defend the use of illegal software. That's the difference.
    your such a hypocrite. you say we are breaking the ko4life rules but yet you sell stuff for other people. you say we are breaking the tos yet you babashop and sell accounts and the accounts could be BAN and you know they could be ban yet you still choose to sell them to people. dumb hypocrite

  3. #243
    PNW 360 Hardcore, WA Senior Member Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Infidel, OSKO
    Posts
    319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    your such a hypocrite. you say we are breaking the ko4life rules but yet you sell stuff for other people. you say we are breaking the tos yet you babashop and sell accounts and the accounts could be BAN and you know they could be ban yet you still choose to sell them to people. dumb hypocrite

    It's no use, Blanquita can barely type let alone read english. I think that's the reason why he isn't getting the point, he just doesn't understand what he's reading.

  4. #244
    DAFAQ Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    299

    Default

    I dont really know why Blanquita isnt banned? He clearly broke ko4l rules.

  5. #245
    PNW 360 Hardcore, WA Senior Member Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Infidel, OSKO
    Posts
    319

    Default

    I agree, why isn't he banned? I'm pretty positive selling stuff for others is a pretty big deal on this forum, even bigger the people admitting or talking about koxp.


    Oh I got a great idea, lets start a new topic about him and talk about why him and his clan should be banned but instead of them breaking a unwritten rule they will be breaking a actual rule!

  6. #246
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ranjin View Post
    I dont really know why Blanquita isnt banned? He clearly broke ko4l rules.
    He was handed an infraction and his topic removed.

  7. #247
    O_o Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,582

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    So because members break one ingame rule, the clan will accept any breaking of other rules?

    I guess every clan will accept hackers, scammers and koxpers then because they accept babashoppers.

    See what's wrong with that logic? You fucking moron.
    And again, you dare to compare babashoping and koxp... This is really a lost fight. All what you say to you just doesn't get into your tiny brain.

    We are talking about the ko4life rules, I couldn't care less if a babashoper was banned ingame, but in this forum it won't happen coz it's acceptable. And when you see a retard who admit of using hacks in this forum they should be banned coz this isn't hacking forum.

    What do you think that would've happen if the people who got banned here for koxp were admiting in using koxp on the official forums? They were banned ingame aswell, and the same with the clan requirement theard.

  8. #248
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    Which makes then a clan of cheaters.

    It's like they won't care if their members chose to scam or use koxp when killing bosses/farming/pking.
    In order to come with a smart reply you should read the whole comment. The whole point is they're not using koxp for anything else except exping. Why is it so hard to understand? And Josh is right comparing babashopping to koxping because you clearly stated that if they break one rule they must break all the other rules as well.

    Babashoppers = cheaters = koxpers?

  9. #249

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Just bann Blanquita.

  10. #250
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Norrman View Post
    Just bann Blanquita.
    and what for? put some proofs of his selling thing for others and then fine

  11. #251
    u jelly aviv Senior Member Josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    And again, you dare to compare babashoping and koxp... This is really a lost fight. All what you say to you just doesn't get into your tiny brain.

    We are talking about the ko4life rules, I couldn't care less if a babashoper was banned ingame, but in this forum it won't happen coz it's acceptable. And when you see a retard who admit of using hacks in this forum they should be banned coz this isn't hacking forum.

    What do you think that would've happen if the people who got banned here for koxp were admiting in using koxp on the official forums? They were banned ingame aswell, and the same with the clan requirement theard.
    How the fuck are we talking about the forum rules you moron?

    You said that our in-game clan that allows the use of HF in exp in-game means we will let hackers, scammer and PK cheaters in our clan in-game.

    How the fuck does that have anything to do with the forum?

  12. #252
    u jelly aviv Senior Member Josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    and what for? put some proofs of his selling thing for others and then fine
    His post about it was already deleted and him given an infraction, but a 10 second search gave me this.

    http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...inside-290363/

    Seems he's been doing this for a while now.

  13. #253
    PNW 360 Hardcore, WA Senior Member Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Infidel, OSKO
    Posts
    319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    And again, you dare to compare babashoping and koxp... This is really a lost fight. All what you say to you just doesn't get into your tiny brain.

    We are talking about the ko4life rules, I couldn't care less if a babashoper was banned ingame, but in this forum it won't happen coz it's acceptable. And when you see a retard who admit of using hacks in this forum they should be banned coz this isn't hacking forum.

    What do you think that would've happen if the people who got banned here for koxp were admiting in using koxp on the official forums? They were banned ingame aswell, and the same with the clan requirement theard.
    You just made a complete fool of yourself because if someone went and posted on officials that they babbashop then the same exact thing would happen! That one was to easy... Sit down try again and come back when you're done putting vagisil on that army sux quote and grow some real balls.

  14. #254
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    His post about it was already deleted and him given an infraction, but a 10 second search gave me this.

    http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...inside-290363/

    Seems he's been doing this for a while now.
    well good then that he get infraction for it.

  15. #255
    O_o Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,582

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    In order to come with a smart reply you should read the whole comment. The whole point is they're not using koxp for anything else except exping. Why is it so hard to understand? And Josh is right comparing babashopping to koxping because you clearly stated that if they break one rule they must break all the other rules as well.

    Babashoppers = cheaters = koxpers?
    Where did I say that?

Similar Threads

  1. Have Ko's Servers Ip's Have changed?
    By SilverKid in forum Tech Support
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-15-2007, 06:05 PM
  2. Diez ppl sure have changed
    By mickeyavalon in forum General Chat
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 06-26-2007, 07:51 PM
  3. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 05-01-2006, 04:33 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •