Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Times have changed? Now is cool use HF ?

This is a discussion on Times have changed? Now is cool use HF ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by MyDestiny Which makes then a clan of cheaters. It's like they won't care if their members chose ...
Page: 17

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    Which makes then a clan of cheaters.

It's like they won't care if their members chose to scam or use koxp when killing bosses/farming/pking.
    So because members break one ingame rule, the clan will accept any breaking of other rules?

I guess every clan will accept hackers, scammers and koxpers then because they accept babashoppers.

See what's wrong with that logic? You fucking moron.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post
    Ko4life, not punish, the babashopers, but punish those who use and defend the use of illegal software. That's the difference.
    your such a hypocrite. you say we are breaking the ko4life rules but yet you sell stuff for other people. you say we are breaking the tos yet you babashop and sell accounts and the accounts could be BAN and you know they could be ban yet you still choose to sell them to people. dumb hypocrite

PNW 360 Hardcore, WA Senior Member Austin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    your such a hypocrite. you say we are breaking the ko4life rules but yet you sell stuff for other people. you say we are breaking the tos yet you babashop and sell accounts and the accounts could be BAN and you know they could be ban yet you still choose to sell them to people. dumb hypocrite

It's no use, Blanquita can barely type let alone read english. I think that's the reason why he isn't getting the point, he just doesn't understand what he's reading.

DAFAQ Senior Member

I dont really know why Blanquita isnt banned? He clearly broke ko4l rules.

I agree, why isn't he banned? I'm pretty positive selling stuff for others is a pretty big deal on this forum, even bigger the people admitting or talking about koxp.

Oh I got a great idea, lets start a new topic about him and talk about why him and his clan should be banned but instead of them breaking a unwritten rule they will be breaking a actual rule!

Quote Originally Posted by Ranjin View Post
    I dont really know why Blanquita isnt banned? He clearly broke ko4l rules.
    He was handed an infraction and his topic removed.

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    So because members break one ingame rule, the clan will accept any breaking of other rules?

I guess every clan will accept hackers, scammers and koxpers then because they accept babashoppers.

See what's wrong with that logic? You fucking moron.
    And again, you dare to compare babashoping and koxp... This is really a lost fight. All what you say to you just doesn't get into your tiny brain.

We are talking about the ko4life rules, I couldn't care less if a babashoper was banned ingame, but in this forum it won't happen coz it's acceptable. And when you see a retard who admit of using hacks in this forum they should be banned coz this isn't hacking forum.

What do you think that would've happen if the people who got banned here for koxp were admiting in using koxp on the official forums? They were banned ingame aswell, and the same with the clan requirement theard.

Which makes then a clan of cheaters.

It's like they won't care if their members chose to scam or use koxp when killing bosses/farming/pking.
    In order to come with a smart reply you should read the whole comment. The whole point is they're not using koxp for anything else except exping. Why is it so hard to understand? And Josh is right comparing babashopping to koxping because you clearly stated that if they break one rule they must break all the other rules as well.

Babashoppers = cheaters = koxpers?

Just bann Blanquita.

Quote Originally Posted by Norrman View Post
    Just bann Blanquita.
    and what for? put some proofs of his selling thing for others and then fine

And again, you dare to compare babashoping and koxp... This is really a lost fight. All what you say to you just doesn't get into your tiny brain.

We are talking about the ko4life rules, I couldn't care less if a babashoper was banned ingame, but in this forum it won't happen coz it's acceptable. And when you see a retard who admit of using hacks in this forum they should be banned coz this isn't hacking forum.

What do you think that would've happen if the people who got banned here for koxp were admiting in using koxp on the official forums? They were banned ingame aswell, and the same with the clan requirement theard.
    How the fuck are we talking about the forum rules you moron?

You said that our in-game clan that allows the use of HF in exp in-game means we will let hackers, scammer and PK cheaters in our clan in-game.

How the fuck does that have anything to do with the forum?

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    and what for? put some proofs of his selling thing for others and then fine
    His post about it was already deleted and him given an infraction, but a 10 second search gave me this.

http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...inside-290363/

Seems he's been doing this for a while now.

You just made a complete fool of yourself because if someone went and posted on officials that they babbashop then the same exact thing would happen! That one was to easy... Sit down try again and come back when you're done putting vagisil on that army sux quote and grow some real balls.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    His post about it was already deleted and him given an infraction, but a 10 second search gave me this.

http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...inside-290363/

Seems he's been doing this for a while now.
    well good then that he get infraction for it.

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    In order to come with a smart reply you should read the whole comment. The whole point is they're not using koxp for anything else except exping. Why is it so hard to understand? And Josh is right comparing babashopping to koxping because you clearly stated that if they break one rule they must break all the other rules as well.

Babashoppers = cheaters = koxpers?
    Where did I say that?