Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Times have changed? Now is cool use HF ?

This is a discussion on Times have changed? Now is cool use HF ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by regiss well good then that he get infraction for it. The one he is talking about was ...
Page: 18

PNW 360 Hardcore, WA Senior Member Austin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    well good then that he get infraction for it.
    The one he is talking about was a different incident.

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    well good then that he get infraction for it.
    Realy ? I mean REALY ? 2009 ? you guys are pathetic.
    Keeshiu likes this.

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    How the fuck are we talking about the forum rules you moron?

You said that our in-game clan that allows the use of HF in exp in-game means we will let hackers, scammer and PK cheaters in our clan in-game.

How the fuck does that have anything to do with the forum?
    Lol? For reall? And then you call me moron.

What Blanquita, me, and few others want is that your clan won't have the stand in this forum, how hard is it to understand that?

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post

What Blanquita, me, and few others want is that your clan won't have the stand in this forum, how hard is it to understand that?

What are you afraid to respond to my post? Man up son!

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    You just made a complete fool of yourself because if someone went and posted on officials that they babbashop then the same exact thing would happen! That one was to easy... Sit down try again and come back when you're done putting vagisil on that army sux quote and grow some real balls.
    I guess you're not familiar with the official forums then.

Undezz/gladiators/bf was accused for babashoping everyday, did anything happen to them or their members? Nope.

Edit: afraid? Why is that? You'll come out of my iPhone screen and hit me? Lol.. I just don't see it yet

It's amazing the amount of koxpers that are hidden on this forum. I received my infraction, and no problem with that. Just like when comes the official site i report the koxpers of the video.
    The point here is that if it continues to allow the dissemination and support koxpers, in ko4life soon we discuss about the best spots of xp to use probot , as evade Gms with HF or as lure the felankor with koxp.That cant be allowed, so everyone will become koxpers and cheats, and legal players, will be even less.

Yes, and your reason for not wanting our clan on the forum is because our in-game clan rules that, in your words, is a gateway to us all being hackers, scammers and pk koxpers in-game.

God dammit you're so stupid, and you have to fucking nerve to try call me a moron.

Where did I say that?

Which makes then a clan of cheaters.

It's like they won't care if their members chose to scam or use koxp when killing bosses/farming/pking.
    You do have to read between the lines but the thought is still there. Because a clan full of babashoppers is also a clan of cheaters, and with your logic a clan full of cheaters doesn't care if they do other cheating as well.

I guess you're not familiar with the official forums then.

Undezz/gladiators/bf was accused for babashoping everyday, did anything happen to them or their members? Nope.

Edit: afraid? Why is that? You'll come out of my iPhone screen and hit me? Lol.. I just don't see it yet

Was there ever any proof?

Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post
    It's amazing the amount of koxpers that are hidden on this forum. I received my infraction, and no problem with that. Just like when comes the official site i report the koxpers of the video.
    The point here is that if it continues to allow the dissemination and support koxpers, in ko4life soon we discuss about the best spots of xp to use probot , as evade Gms with HF or as lure the felankor with koxp.That cant be allowed, so everyone will become koxpers and cheats, and legal players, will be even less.

It's amazing the amount of rule breakers that are hidden here on ko4life!
    And how do you know about a evade gm? Talk about a koxp isn't aloud on ko4life unless you broke another rule and had another conversation on the forum! Or have you used it at one point so that's how you know?

Banned Senior Member

No idea why this topic is even alive, KO is a fucking dead game other than private servers. Who gives a shit who does what on a game that is overran by turks and the english community is 5% of the population with a company that fucking sux balls. KO is over guys, might as well be. Move on to another game unless all that you can play is KO and thats most likely the truth.

Back to my post ages ago, the OP himself has most likely used some kind of exploit/cheat all through out playing KO. One who says they haven't attempted something is full of SHIAT. I guarantee you these little 'angels' aren't so much of an angel after all.

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Yes, and your reason for not wanting our clan on the forum is because our in-game clan rules that, in your words, is a gateway to us all being hackers, scammers and pk koxpers in-game.

God dammit you're so stupid, and you have to fucking nerve to try call me a moron.
    Holy shit I don't know already what the fuck I gotta do so you'll finally fucking understand you fucking retardddddddddddd. Stop trying to be a mother fucking smartass.

I never said I don't want your clan (members) I said I don't want the clan theard itself coz you guys adore koxp, that's all you dumbass that's not so hard to understand.

2% left on my battery, I'm out.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    There's 3 sides bro.

Broken English vs. The defender(s) vs. Off-topic randoms.

And I guess the ones with broken English should stop? I mean that shit is giving me a headache :s

[ninja_quote] [/ninja_quote]

I know right? :P
    off topic random =/= neutral lol, give me a break.

The "defenders" should be the ones to stop. It's kinda painful to read all that broken english... they keep beating a dead horse and its getting annoying.

edit: those flames man, it's no longer fun to read -_- , all the opposite.

Holy shit I don't know already what the fuck I gotta do so you'll finally fucking understand you fucking retardddddddddddd. Stop trying to be a mother fucking smartass.

I never said I don't want your clan (members) I said I don't want the clan theard itself coz you guys adore koxp, that's all you dumbass that's not so hard to understand.
    Yes and your reason for not wanting the clan thread is this :
    Which makes then a clan of cheaters.

It's like they won't care if their members chose to scam or use koxp when killing bosses/farming/pking.
    So there we go. Argument ended. You're an idiot.

I can't explain it much simpler than Kallop already has.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    off topic random =/= neutral lol, give me a break.

The "defenders" should be the ones to stop. It's kinda painful to read all that broken english... they keep beating a dead horse and its getting annoying.
    Well you should know it's pretty hard to stop explaining stupid people when they just don't understand.