Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Times have changed? Now is cool use HF ?

This is a discussion on Times have changed? Now is cool use HF ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Kallop Well you should know it's pretty hard to stop explaining stupid people when they just don't ...
Page: 19

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Well you should know it's pretty hard to stop explaining stupid people when they just don't understand.
    I know that more than anyone in here

But the thing is that no matter how much you explain (or attempt to), you'll get nowhere.

PNW 360 Hardcore, WA Senior Member Austin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    I know that more than anyone in here

But the thing is that no matter how much you explain (or attempt to), you'll get nowhere.
    That's why it's much more entertaining to just retype there message with the correct wording and grammar and then trash talk them

Edit: lol, did anyone take a ss of his post of him selling that warrior for his friend? I forgot to and now he edited the post and wiped the proof. I guess it just goes to show what the guilty does when caught.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Yo Blanquita you remember crying and bitching on C East when me and the rest of DOWN clan was raping your paper Bp ass and all you bitched about was us having sharers and money to babashop? You remember when you bitched about us selling items for USD when infact you sell accounts for other people? You remember when we owned castle for 6+ months and you started crying about how we only can keep castle because we make a thousand clan allys? You remember how you called out our clan for KOXPING but your clan members still join some koxp parties that our members hold? No i guess you dont remember that one, ill post that SS for you later on when i get home.

Oh and let me just make this VERY clear. Animosity is by no means mines,Freekaleeks or Funkz clan. That is all Pinder and Blacki, hence why we will not defend it. Go flame whatever the fuck you want, idc. When you play with a group of friends for 5+ years, trust me, you will take them over any pricks who dont know who two shits on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by jaspreet View Post
    Yo Blanquita you remember crying and bitching on C East when me and the rest of DOWN clan was raping your paper Bp ass and all you bitched about was us having sharers? You remember when you bitched about us selling items for USD when infact you sell accounts for other people? You remember when we owned castle for 6+ months and you started crying about how we only can keep castle because we make a thousand clan allys? You remember how you called out our clan for KOXPING but your clan members still join some koxp parties that our members hold? No i guess you dont remember that one, ill post that SS for you later on when i get home.
    Lol i rape all days in c east , you have sad combo . i rush solo your party mages and stole their nps . In wich server was ban all clan Down , Ionia or C east ? Like titan always cheating , jumped from lvl 70 to 80 in 1 day with the bug , And in csw always using koxp for helear the crystal. In the end got what they deserved and received ban all the clan . You never change you'll always be a cheater without fingers.

jaspreet a cheater? has the world ended? .-.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post
    Lol i rape all days in c east , you have sad combo . i rush solo your party mages and stole their nps . In wich server was ban all clan Down , Ionia or C east ? Like titan always cheating , jumped from lvl 70 to 80 in 1 day with the bug , And in csw always using koxp for helear the crystal. In the end got what they deserved and received ban all the clan . You never change you'll always be a cheater without fingers.
    Hmm lets correct your poor engish a bit shall we. 1, I never played against you when i was in a clan of mages, check your facts. DOWN was an all melee clan, come on now, we dont need to reminisce the time when me, Franco, Bola, Jose and Miguel were owing your sad ass on orc side. Um Ionia lets see, who were you on that server again, i dont recall your name ever being important. Once again you need to check your facts cuz i was never banned on that server, seeing that i sold my lvl 82 warrior with Dragon symbol its hard for me to sell a banned account. You can call me a cheater all you want, the fact is that i never admitted to hacking on this server. However one time in the past, i got a temp ban from Felix for admitting to exploiting a bug, you on the other hand, you have this serious problem of admitting your own guilt. For whatever reason that is, im not really sure. maybe its jealously, maybe you have a tough life, maybe your just a faggot nerd who has nothing better to do then crawl on forums and waste your life insinuating shit about other people. I dont know, i dont care honestly. But you really should just move on kid, i shouldnt call you a kid though cuz ur like what 39 now?

Yo Blanquita you remember crying and bitching on C East when me and the rest of DOWN clan was raping your paper Bp ass and all you bitched about was us having sharers and money to babashop? You remember when you bitched about us selling items for USD when infact you sell accounts for other people? You remember when we owned castle for 6+ months and you started crying about how we only can keep castle because we make a thousand clan allys? You remember how you called out our clan for KOXPING but your clan members still join some koxp parties that our members hold? No i guess you dont remember that one, ill post that SS for you later on when i get home.
    I remember all his bitching, crying and whining.
    jaspreet likes this.

Hmm lets correct your poor engish a bit shall we. 1, I never played against you when i was in a clan of mages, check your facts. DOWN was an all melee clan, come on now, we dont need to reminisce the time when me, Franco, Bola, Jose and Miguel were owing your sad ass on orc side. Um Ionia lets see, who were you on that server again, i dont recall your name ever being important. Once again you need to check your facts cuz i was never banned on that server, seeing that i sold my lvl 82 warrior with Dragon symbol its hard for me to sell a banned account. You can call me a cheater all you want, the fact is that i never admitted to hacking on this server. However one time in the past, i got a temp ban from Felix for admitting to exploiting a bug, you on the other hand, you have this serious problem of admitting your own guilt. For whatever reason that is, im not really sure. maybe its jealously, maybe you have a tough life, maybe your just a faggot nerd who has nothing better to do then crawl on forums and waste your life insinuating shit about other people. I dont know, i dont care honestly. But you really should just move on kid, i shouldnt call you a kid though cuz ur like what 39 now?
    You talk about 4-5-6 years ago right? ,I've played in almost all servers and dont remember all the people, with and against whom I played, what I remember is that you always involved in problems and illegal things. Down on the server you mentioned, received ban for cheats, and always the same, it's so hard to play legally? The problem is that there are always idiots who seek advantage illegally. Here Topic does not of years ago is about cheaters now, which coincidentally are related to the old cheaters of this community .. I dont know who is behind every nick, but there are always groups of people who cant play fairly.

and now the embarrassment attempts have begun.

Blanquita take it from another peruvian. Quit crying, you're making us all peruvians look like whiners. You know that deep inside all you feel is jealousy, you call it "play fairly" but it's jealousy of not being able to babashop your ass to heaven and having to xp for 3 hours a day for 6 months to get to 83.

pd: francos still playing that shitty game called CS 1.6 lol

Quote Originally Posted by JaCoX View Post
    Blanquita take it from another peruvian. Quit crying, you're making us all peruvians look like whiners. You know that deep inside all you feel is jealousy, you call it "play fairly" but it's jealousy of not being able to babashop your ass to heaven and having to xp for 3 hours a day for 6 months to get to 83.

pd: franco still playing that shitty game called CS 1.6 lol
    LOL you defending your friends , i dont be friend of this cheaters , I have no obligation to provide support to these cheats.
    ( Si eres Franco Method , sabes perfectamente que yo sé que eres koxper , o no te acuerdas que hemos jugado juntos? )

I no cheater my clannies are cheater , but no me . That answer clearly describes what many hypocrites are here. If your group uses illegal tools to win, all are cheater. Many players who claim to be Old School, are old cheats are just now removed the mask. But the true old and good players, dont give support to cheats, play legally .Only noobs, seeking to take advantage of non-legal ways.

And i finish here. Leave the topic.

Finally.

I don't know what you were trying to achieve with this thread blanquita. It started as a complaint / question about something about the rules of these boards, and quickly derailed (in your very first post) into a witch hunt about getting more forum members banned!

I'm glad that it finally ended (according to you), because at times you really looked... bad.

PNW 360 Hardcore, WA Senior Member Austin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Finally.

I don't know what you were trying to achieve with this thread blanquita. It started as a complaint / question about something about the rules of these boards, and quickly derailed (in your very first post) into a witch hunt about getting more forum members banned!

I'm glad that it finally ended (according to you), because at times you really looked... bad.
    If that is coming from razor... I don't think there is anything else left to say.

O_o Senior Member

Ok I was reading everything again and now that Im on my PC its easier...

You took my words wrong, I never said, or ment to say that if you break 1 rule ingame youll break everything. Its not that koxp and babashop are related.

But lets take a situation (that some1 already mentioned) where your clan exp in Eslant and boom a SQ poped up, do you really think that any of those nubs will close his koxp program and kill it legaly? Fuck no! And this is what Im trying to say...

I dont freaking get how you can accept koxp, after all the shit its done to all of us and how its fucked up our gameplay, whether its in PK or EXP SPOTS! Yeah, koxping is koxping, no matter where or for what you are doing it, why dont you fucking get it?

I dont give a single flying fuck if those retarded koreaens decided to make their own legal bot, HF and the rest of the koxp shit always been and will always be illegal.

Blanquita stop posting ko4life threads in gizlayer.com pls , you won't be moderator there