Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Times have changed? Now is cool use HF ?

This is a discussion on Times have changed? Now is cool use HF ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Okay guys, stop backing up people who are using KOXP simply because they are your clannies... Genie = Heaven Fire ...
Page: 2

Okay guys, stop backing up people who are using KOXP simply because they are your clannies...

Genie = Heaven Fire is complete bull shit.

With genie you can attack SLOWLY with max 4 skills and no combo. As a priest you can heal with slower than normal speed.. Genie doesn't let you do anything somebody else can't all ready do without it.

With Heaven Fire you can attack with the best possible combo and heal 10 times as fast as the most skilled priest in KO. Hf lets you do stuff that isn't meant to be done in this game, like running thru walls, shooting arrows while running with 100x normal speed.

I find it kinda funny that the same guys using KOXP now used to whine about hackers using HeavenFire to steal Felankor / Isiloon.

DAFAQ Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post
    Okay guys, stop backing up people who are using KOXP simply because they are your clannies...

With genie you can attack SLOWLY with max 4 skills and no combo. As a priest you can heal with slower than normal speed.. Genie doesn't let you do anything somebody else can't all ready do without it.

With Heaven Fire you can attack with the best possible combo and heal 10 times as fast as the most skilled priest in KO. Hf lets you do stuff that isn't meant to be done in this game, like running thru walls, shooting arrows while running with 100x normal speed.

I find it kinda funny that the same guys using KOXP now used to whine about hackers using HeavenFire to steal Felankor / Isiloon.
    Leveling while afq also wasnt meant to be done in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranjin View Post
    Leveling while afq also wasnt meant to be done in this game.
    Says who?
    mGame decides what is meant to be done in this game, so whatever they implant is what is meant to be done.

Banned Senior Member

Says who?
    mGame decides what is meant to be done in this game, so whatever they implant is what is meant to be done.
    combo wasnt meant to be in this game should we all get ban for bug exploiting :O?
    it also allows us to hit 2x faster

I'm interested because you kids cheat , will turn their HF in bosses in PK in csw and you play in my server , and that's ilegal . I sure if others legit players playing in Titan like me would complain too, but not many in this forum. . illegal use tools to take advantage over others is dirty , and anyone reasonable And no cheater player will support . You say you only use it in xp? , Take a spot with illegal tools are rising faster than the rest , So to play in the same conditions, I must also cheat and use HF? And we all become cheaters , that is not right. And this children will use it to win when they see that they start losing in pk and isilon , felankor , etc . Its unfair, and spoils the game. this forum never supported the cheats , and i dont think support it now.
    This is the point , so to are in the same conditions , we all have to use HF?

Exactly.

DAFAQ Senior Member

So if its legit now, I would rather pay alot less for koxp then for genie coz I am getting sick of dieing on para coz of lures and bugged priests.

Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post
    I'm interested because you kids cheat , will turn their HF in bosses in PK in csw and you play in my server , and that's ilegal . I sure if others legit players playing in Titan like me would complain too, but not many in this forum. . illegal use tools to take advantage over others is dirty , and anyone reasonable And no cheater player will support . You say you only use it in xp? , Take a spot with illegal tools are rising faster than the rest , So to play in the same conditions, I must also cheat and use HF? And we all become cheaters , that is not right. And this children will use it to win when they see that they start losing in pk and isilon , felankor , etc . Its unfair, and spoils the game. this forum never supported the cheats , and i dont think support it now.
    What's to say you using genie will not just turn into you eventually using HF? What's to say you selling your accounts for $$ will turn into you buying accounts for $$? What's to say, as you are already a cheater in the eyes of KO for selling your account that you won't use HF in pk?

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    combo wasnt meant to be in this game should we all get ban for bug exploiting :O?
    it also allows us to hit 2x faster
    It wasn't meant to be in the game at start - now it is. If you used USKO forum (when k2 was in charge) you would see Athenrye or whatever that GM's name was, even supported the use of combo by making guides about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    What's to say you using genie will not just turn into you eventually using HF? What's to say you selling your accounts for $$ will turn into you buying accounts for $$? What's to say, as you are already a cheater in the eyes of KO for selling your account that you won't use HF in pk?
    So you drink water ? Who says that wont turn into beer? Which will turn into weed? which will turn into coke? which will turn into you going on a killing-spree in the local supermarket?
    Just following your logic.

Banned Senior Member

It wasn't meant to be in the game at start - now it is. If you used USKO forum (when k2 was in charge) you would see Athenrye or whatever that GM's name was, even supported the use of combo by making guides about it.
    automated botting wasn't meant to be at the start now ko has one its self. any ways i think ppl shud get ban ingame for hacking but what does it really do for the community if they get ban on ko4life besides make it slightly more dead? im for ppl using hf to get ban ingame but why on k4l so useless

you are idiot right? that is going to start cheating to match me with cheats? . I prefer to report the cheater and play, legally.

So you drink water ? Who says that wont turn into beer? Which will turn into weed? which will turn into coke? which will turn into you going on a killing-spree in the local supermarket?
    Just following your logic.
    You're following my logic, which was a play on Blanquita's logic who's point you are trying to backup. Smart.

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    automated botting wasn't meant to be at the start now ko has one its self. any ways i think ppl shud get ban ingame for hacking but what does it really do for the community if they get ban on ko4life besides make it slightly more dead? im for ppl using hf to get ban ingame but why on k4l so useless
    The reason for them to get banned on Ko4life is to avoid as many koxped chars as possible. Would suck if someone bought an account that some guy - let's call him "Josh" - exped with koxp and then it got banned right after u bought it in CR.

@Josh

I never said I backupped Blanquita's logic. Smartass.
    N4v4rr0 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post
    you are idiot right? that is going to start cheating to match me with cheats? . I prefer to report the cheater and play, legally.
    But you don't play legally, do you? You sell and buy items for USD. That is illegal. Now shut your mouth.

@Roguean. I never said you did, I said you are backing up his point. Which you are. Also I wouldn't be afraid to admit if I HF'd my way to 80, really wouldn't, so don't know why you got this idea in your head that I have. I was 80 before A) The guys in that picture had even started playing and B) before Animosity was even made on Titan.

But you don't play legally, do you? You sell and buy items for USD. That is illegal. Now shut your mouth.

@Roguean. I never said you did, I said you are backing up his point. Which you are. Also I wouldn't be afraid to admit if I HF'd my way to 80, really wouldn't, so don't know why you got this idea in your head that I have. I was 80 before A) The guys in that picture had even started playing and B) before Animosity was even made on Titan.
    If his point is "Hackers should be banned from this forum" then yes I support his point.
    and I guess your point is "Hackers should take over this game" then?

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast