Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425
Like Tree61Likes

Times have changed? Now is cool use HF ?

This is a discussion on Times have changed? Now is cool use HF ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by codeine "Remember spending months at Falcons to get shell boots? Boss-scouting every 10 minutes in Eslant?" Sorry ...
Page: 25

PNW 360 Hardcore, WA Senior Member Austin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by codeine View Post
    "Remember spending months at Falcons to get shell boots? Boss-scouting every 10 minutes in Eslant?"
    Sorry but not every1 can waste their lives doing this. We all have more important tasks in life to complete.
    and this is the thinking that made the game suck in the first place...

If you think game > real life then well good luck with w/e ur doing. There r billion games out there to choose but you only have 1 life to live. Basically, get a life if you dont have 1

PNW 360 Hardcore, WA Senior Member Austin's Avatar

The original reason why KO was better then most other games was the fact that there is a such a big spread as far as talent and gear. It's impossible to get the very best gear in the game and it's hard to get close so there is always room to improve unlike games like WOW where you cap your lvl in a week and you get all the best gear the next week...

Quote Originally Posted by Aubrey View Post
    Maybe I'll get slightly off topic here but I've just checked Titan out. I didn't see anyone not hacking in Cz.

The general opinion in this thread seems to be It's ok to use bots for exp, but not for PK. As NTT implemented their own bot into the game, i can see where you're all coming from. There's another aspect to it though. Being able to skip exp and farm makes the game useless. What people tend to forget is that achieving tough goals, such as reaching level 83 or gearing your char up, makes you more devoted to the game. I think this is one of the reasons why private servers are struggling to stay alive. The game has been made too easy.

Remember spending months at Falcons to get shell boots? Boss-scouting every 10 minutes in Eslant? Now the game is flooded with easily obtained items that can be traded for good gear. I think this game died when you didn't need to put the effort in anymore. The ones defending botting for exp are most likely the ones who quit this game and returned because of the PvP, and PvP only.
    You'd be in the minority if you enjoy the PvE and amazing story line in KO.

Most people can't be bothered to exp and farm days on end and that's why the RWT market is large.

Quote Originally Posted by codeine View Post
    If you think game > real life then well good luck with w/e ur doing. There r billion games out there to choose but you only have 1 life to live. Basically, get a life if you dont have 1
    You're missing the point here: It has always been free of choice how much time to spend in the game. Spend more and you'll get better. It works the same in every sort of activity. The players who put their time into leveling for instance lost their motivation when others got to their level by doing not even half the work. Suddenly there's no prestige in it.

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    You'd be in the minority if you enjoy the PvE and amazing story line in KO.

Most people can't be bothered to exp and farm days on end and that's why the RWT market is large.
    Never read the story line. But there are plenty of things to farm, yes.

Most people should never get anywhere then, in my opinion. The more noob-friendly a game becomes, the less fun it is to invest time in it.

Sorry but not every1 can waste their lives doing this. We all have more important tasks in life to complete.
    i dun have time to get some crappy pension month after month. I need to rob a bank right?
    Someone is forcing you to play this game in first place? I assume you are not some Korean prisoner forced into mmo gold digging. So what's your excuse?

Times did change. Cheaters were at the beginning and are now. But at least back then others treated them like trash. Now suddenly they become "resourceful". But i guess opinions change when cheaters stop being minority....
    MyDestiny, iRaiden and Bathory like this.

I know atleast 50 "legit people" on these forums who have admitted ( via vent/facebook/ingame ) to running 3rd party tools. I'm too stupid to know how to do it. I find it massively amusing that one of the main "official forum mods", a guy called Paul from Nottingham, who I became friends with when EUKO 1st came out, admitted to getting geared running multi clients and when I posted about it there, my forum account got banned by him. I did post here a while back about it and got told the usual proof pls or it never happened. That was around the time I sold all my gear and quit. Made my money back and had 3yrs of fun.

I just hate hypocrits. And that guy Reaper is the worst of the worst. Runs hacks 24/7, gears his main, was the worst QQer on the old GF forums in history and all along the cvnt was doing the same thing himself. I'd happily put a brick in that fvcks face.

Quote Originally Posted by freekaleek View Post
    someone needs to give this kid a hug...
    hahahahaha

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425