Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 369
Like Tree61Likes

Times have changed? Now is cool use HF ?

This is a discussion on Times have changed? Now is cool use HF ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Norrman Really ?? Are you trying to be a moderator or what? Cut that crap off kid. ...
Page: 7


  1. #91
    Senior Member typ0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Eastern Coast
    Posts
    526

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Norrman View Post
    Really ?? Are you trying to be a moderator or what? Cut that crap off kid. its a discussion and probably the best topic in years. I say: If the game lets u use macro, let us all talk free about macross the . Times are a changing whats the problem? Compare diffrent kinds of koxps if its gonna be legal or not? lol so fucking stuipid.

    Speedhack + wallhack Should result in bann. Rest should be legal, thanks bye
    So, if a low caliber handgun is legal to use, that means by extension all guns, even sniper rifles or AK-47, should be acceptable for average people to obtain under the table? I hope you see the faulty logic in your argument.

    Because NTT has sanctioned one thing (Genie) does not give implication that any other things like it are acceptable (k0xp programs). People like anarchists tend to be able to justify themselves using this kind of logic, and maybe in a world with smarter (less power-hungry) people it might work, but it doesn't in real life. If you make lethal tools of all kinds acceptable across the board, you are asking for massacres and all kinds of violence (obviously, to a lesser degree since this is a game).

  2. #92
    Senior Member Rougean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Norrman View Post
    Really ?? Are you trying to be a moderator or what? Cut that crap off kid. its a discussion and probably the best topic in years. I say: If the game lets u use macro, let us all talk free about macross the . Times are a changing whats the problem? Compare diffrent kinds of koxps if its gonna be legal or not? lol so fucking stuipid.

    Speedhack + wallhack Should result in bann. Rest should be legal, thanks bye
    The use of any third party tool should be bannable.. You know people will just be like "I didn't use wall hack - it was a graphic bug / lag / glitch / whatever"
    Keeshiu likes this.

  3. #93
    Senior Member MyFreedos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    168

    Default

    This is so fucking rediculous. Why cant ppl just mind their own shit? Bunch of kids pointing fingers as they all do the same fucking thing.

  4. #94
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    ...I'm having hard time believing you actually read the posts. I'm pretty sure everybody from the clan Animosity said that they used it purely for exping purposes and were never going to use it in PK. I never understood the whole problem with macro / koxp / bots when used to spare your time and exp for you while you do other stuff. I hated babashoppers way more than koxpers at exp slots when I still played USKO and I never cared unless they ruined PK. I mean everybody agrees that we play this game for the PvP part of it.
    I guess you never heard of MyMelody you twat!

    A simple: "yes we condone hacking and we don't care what the rest thinks about us" will do.

    FFS!! is it so hard?

  5. #95
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Babashopping is the biggest cheat in KO history. By babashopping you can get geared up faster than a legit player and by spending money to buy gbs and items you can go rage on anvil and bring tons of +8 and +9 items to the server. Still not affecting the game? Babashoppers technically flood the server with items and without the possibility to get advantage over others by spending some cash, the servers would develop a lot slower....
    Babbashopping doesn't flood the server with items. dupes do that. Babashopping sure as hell encourages the hackers to exploit the dupes. it's like
    trying to blame the UZI creator for the murder that happened last night in compton.

    still people can babashop legally. spend thousands of dollars in IGI and sell em for NOAH or other items.

    Money is just another resource. but more efficient than having a lot of free time i guess

    edit: to say that again i replied in the second page and didn't realize there were 5 more. i fail!!!!
    Last edited by wargrim; 11-28-2012 at 06:23 PM.

  6. #96
    Regular Member Luis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ranjin View Post
    For me genie is same as k0xp ( leveling bot ), and fact is that k0xp is a lot better program then genie. Why would one boting program be acceptable and another one wouldn't simply because of who made it?

    Genie or k0xp, they are boting programs. If one is acceptable then the other one should be also.
    genie sucks , hf and kole are better

  7. #97
    Senior Member Stalker4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    772

    Default

    This was fun to read, all of you guys suck dick.

  8. #98

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luis View Post
    genie sucks , hf and kole are better
    Indeed. But tbh HF kinda sucks aswell. Kousbot is actually the best one. Kolebot and Kousbot are made by turkish ppl btw. I think HF is chineese?

  9. #99
    Adam Senior Member Priest4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    702

    Default

    Back to the initial topic , yes usko time have changed , when the MAJORITY of the players kick you from party for " not having a bot " or for using genie and also that the MAJORITY uses bot in eslant . I guess you guys just need some update about the current KO situation , we use to play usko , now its more like trko , so yes my answer to your question would be yes , time have changed and it is more acceptable to use a bot nowadays as 5 years ago.

  10. #100
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    For the last time, fucking idiots, its not about whether its legal or not, or whether people are being hypocrites or not (oh you accuse me of something? NO U). It's about the fact that AFAIK, hacking and blatantly admitting to use 3rd party tools has always been punished in this forum community, while other questionable things have been tolerated since day 1.

    Ko4life has always been the place where account sharing and usd trades were allowed, because it was agreed that it would be that way. Now can someone tell me who dictated that this is now fucking snoxd? Because a bunch of people mutually agreed that in KO's current state its perfectly fine to cheat, it doesnt mean that it suddenly became an official rule to follow in these boards.

    That's the truth to me and allow me to repeat that I dont give a fuck if you hack or not anymore, just dont try to run around justifying yourself (or your clanmates) as if it was the norm in nowadays ko.

    And this is also coming from a non "hypocrite", seeing how I never spent used to gain advantage over others or successfully shared an account through a post made in these boards.

  11. #101
    Adam Senior Member Priest4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    For the last time, fucking idiots, its not about whether its legal or not, or whether people are being hypocrites or not (oh you accuse me of something? NO U). It's about the fact that AFAIK, hacking and blatantly admitting to use 3rd party tools has always been punished in this forum community, while other questionable things have been tolerated since day 1.

    Ko4life has always been the place where account sharing and usd trades were allowed, because it was agreed that it would be that way. Now can someone tell me who dictated that this is now fucking snoxd? Because a bunch of people mutually agreed that in KO's current state its perfectly fine to cheat, it doesnt mean that it suddenly became an official rule to follow in these boards.

    That's the truth to me and allow me to repeat that I dont give a fuck if you hack or not anymore, just dont try to run around justifying yourself (or your clanmates) as if it was the norm in nowadays ko.

    And this is also coming from a non "hypocrite", seeing how I never spent used to gain advantage over others or successfully shared an account through a post made in these boards.
    God why is your nick involved in every single threat in ko4life?

  12. #102
    Senior Member Keeshiu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    conclusion could be:
    op ban for selling a account for a friend

    a official rule established where ko4life either despises koxp or tolerates it.

    funkz and filthy unban?.. they didn't even admit to any thing any ways.
    fithy reason for being banned as well:

    Quote Originally Posted by lFlithy View Post

    lol, half the old school KO player who quit because koxp..
    because we couldnt purchase it, to xp like they can.
    but now its been in english and we can get it. so half them came back to new servers and use it to get lvls not for pk or anything.

    that is the only reason i use it. no farm no nothing just to xp.

  13. #103
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Priest4ever View Post
    God why is your nick involved in every single threat in ko4life?
    Nah man, that's just your imagination.

    Nice ad hominem btw.

  14. #104
    Adam Senior Member Priest4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Nah man, that's just your imagination.

    Nice ad hominem btw.
    Of course 4.6K posts full of imagination..

  15. #105
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Priest4ever View Post
    Of course 4.6K posts full of imagination..
    And still doing it.

    I kinda feel bad for you lol. I'll just leave you be.

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Have Ko's Servers Ip's Have changed?
    By SilverKid in forum Tech Support
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-15-2007, 06:05 PM
  2. Diez ppl sure have changed
    By mickeyavalon in forum General Chat
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 06-26-2007, 07:51 PM
  3. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 05-01-2006, 04:33 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •