Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Times have changed? Now is cool use HF ?

This is a discussion on Times have changed? Now is cool use HF ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by razor And still doing it. I kinda feel bad for you lol. I'll just leave you be. ...
Page: 8

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    And still doing it.

I kinda feel bad for you lol. I'll just leave you be.
    Lmao you should feel bad for yourself putting your noise everywhere...

For the last time, fucking idiots, its not about whether its legal or not, or whether people are being hypocrites or not (oh you accuse me of something? NO U). It's about the fact that AFAIK, hacking and blatantly admitting to use 3rd party tools has always been punished in this forum community, while other questionable things have been tolerated since day 1.

Ko4life has always been the place where account sharing and usd trades were allowed, because it was agreed that it would be that way. Now can someone tell me who dictated that this is now fucking snoxd? Because a bunch of people mutually agreed that in KO's current state its perfectly fine to cheat, it doesnt mean that it suddenly became an official rule to follow in these boards.

That's the truth to me and allow me to repeat that I dont give a fuck if you hack or not anymore, just dont try to run around justifying yourself (or your clanmates) as if it was the norm in nowadays ko.

And this is also coming from a non "hypocrite", seeing how I never spent used to gain advantage over others or successfully shared an account through a post made in these boards.
    Jesus fucking christ, you sound more of a broken record than Blanquita. The mods banned some people, one of them made a topic, it's closed, it's fucking done. No one else has been banned and no one else is justified one. Stop giving this "good old days of k4l" shit because truthfully back then you would of been gone in a couple of weeks.

Also you can count yourself a hypocrite as you've sold your account and you're a self admitted .. "lure king" or whatever you go on about nowadays. Whilst no one's banned for that any more, it's technically still in the ToS which is all this argument is about, technicalities.

P.S: This forum hasn't always allowed USD trades, they were banned for a while a couple of years back. The ban didn't last long as the forums were more dead then they are now so they allowed them again.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Jesus fucking christ, you sound more of a broken record than Blanquita. The mods banned some people, one of them made a topic, it's closed, it's fucking done. No one else has been banned and no one else is justified one. Stop giving this "good old days of k4l" shit because truthfully back then you would of been gone in a couple of weeks.

Also you can count yourself a hypocrite as you've sold your account and you're a self admitted .. "lure king" or whatever you go on about nowadays. Whilst no one's banned for that any more, it's technically still in the ToS which is all this argument is about, technicalities.

P.S: This forum hasn't always allowed USD trades, they were banned for a while a couple of years back. The ban didn't last long as the forums were more dead then they are now so they allowed them again.
    I'll just say that this forum's rules have never been on par with mgame's TOS. K4L own rules =/= mgame tos & eula or whatever.

I'm not condemning the fact that a bunch of people gave up and started cheating, like I said I don't care much about it. But I think you're wrong when you call people hypocrites for doing stuff that has always been allowed in these boards. While in the other hand cheating has never been allowed.

It's that simple imo. Funkz should have just assumed the stance that he took when rialix accused them of luring on them and nothing would have happened. But instead...

16 reply of This cheater silly in this topic defending the use of HF . Looking justify them, saying its illegal to sell (which he also does)

New Buying/Selling list ( IGC / USD )

This is too hypocritical, and dont understand how the moderators can afford it.

Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post
    16 reply of This cheater silly in this topic defending the use of HF . Looking justify them, saying its illegal to sell (which he also does)

Just to let you know that josh never said he wasn't using USD trade and he admitted that he was also trading USD in his previous posts so just stop assuming shit...

Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post

I've never stated I don't buy for USD, just as I've never stated I haven't cheated in some other way in KO throughout history, so how am I a hypocrite exactly? My point wasn't against buying for USD, as a quick search can show you I've done it, it was the fact you call people cheaters and say you're a legal player, when technically, you're not, you're just a cheater.

And can you show me the posts where I have defended the use of HF? I've not, I've defended the calls of abandoning friends, quitting clan, generalising a clan as a cheater clan and put down hypocrites all through-out this debacle. I don't think I ever really given my opinion on the use of HF, so yeah, try again buddy.

I'll just say that this forum's rules have never been on par with mgame's TOS. K4L own rules =/= mgame tos & eula or whatever.

I'm not condemning the fact that a bunch of people gave up and started cheating, like I said I don't care much about it. But I think you're wrong when you call people hypocrites for doing stuff that has always been allowed in these boards. While in the other hand cheating has never been allowed.

It's that simple imo. Funkz should have just assumed the stance that he took when rialix accused them of luring on them and nothing would have happened. But instead...
    These two sentences don't make sense together. You say that the forums rules have never correlated with the official one, so why are you using the forums rules for the basis of what I call someone a cheater for? You see the problem here? They're not hypocrites because they haven't been banned from this forum, that's the last thing I care about.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Learn to properly speak english you virgin nerd.

Banned Senior Member

idk i agree with blanquita i mean unless priest's can slide duff when their TSed seriously watch the video again all 7 people move at the same time.. including the priest while there duffing seriously flame flame flame enf of the day the proof is their in my opion and i dont put it under that clan to hack also cause in c-west there was accusation that they did in fact NPT. lol why do u think bots would only spawn on the orc side is orc base when there in pking.. plus non of these people look fimilar to me are they even the real animosity?

watch the video 1 minute in both priest slide duff.....

lol clear as day to me idk about use?

Banned Senior Member

hahahahha actually watching the video again now i dont understand how people can defend this its so clear!!!!!! the 2 priest are clearly slide duffing and healing

Quote Originally Posted by ShootingStars View Post
    hahahahha actually watching the video again now i dont understand how people can defend this its so clear!!!!!! the 2 priest are clearly slide duffing and healing
    You're an idiot. This topic isn't about whether they're botting or not, that's already been discussed.

Banned Senior Member

You're an idiot. This topic isn't about whether they're botting or not, that's already been discussed.
    sry dident read the post clearly just think its funny that every1 jumps to hackers deffence

O_o Senior Member

I've never stated I don't buy for USD, just as I've never stated I haven't cheated in some other way in KO throughout history, so how am I a hypocrite exactly? My point wasn't against buying for USD, as a quick search can show you I've done it, it was the fact you call people cheaters and say you're a legal player, when technically, you're not, you're just a cheater.

And can you show me the posts where I have defended the use of HF? I've not, I've defended the calls of abandoning friends, quitting clan, generalising a clan as a cheater clan and put down hypocrites all through-out this debacle. I don't think I ever really given my opinion on the use of HF, so yeah, try again buddy.

These two sentences don't make sense together. You say that the forums rules have never correlated with the official one, so why are you using the forums rules for the basis of what I call someone a cheater for? You see the problem here? They're not hypocrites because they haven't been banned from this forum, that's the last thing I care about.
    Stop trying to be a smartass you stupid piece of shit.

You are here long enough time to know that using koxp was never, and will never be tolerated in here, and if a guy was caught koxping he was banned. End of the story.

How the hell can you compare USD trades to using koxp, or using genie to using HF.

Stop trying to be a smartass and use your fucking brain and just shut up and stop arguing with the same retarded argument.

I only have to say this:

- Blanquita: Why u still facking this guys?, just go cheat report section on Official Forum and that's it. No hagas higado por las huevas.

- Josh: You have to be more gentleman and stop spamming your sh1ts, you and your friends used HF, thats it, you all guys k0xp, GG. but stop reading this boring topic. and keep doing ur 3rd party tools.

- TO ANY MOD: Why don't you guys close this stupid topic yet? everyone knows this clan cheat, but now whit all illegal +10items, k0xp will be nothing i think..

I don't wanna fight whit anyone, and this is my first&only post on this topic, so save your replys x_x

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    Stop trying to be a smartass you stupid piece of shit.

You are here long enough time to know that using koxp was never, and will never be tolerated in here, and if a guy was caught koxping he was banned. End of the story.

How the hell can you compare USD trades to using koxp, or using genie to using HF.

Stop trying to be a smartass and use your fucking brain and just shut up and stop arguing with the same retarded argument.
    And it seems you haven't been here long enough, or alive long enough, for your brain to develop fully and for you to obtain some reading comprehension, you fucking window licker.

How the hell can I compare USD trades to koxp? Quiet simply actually, they're both in the ToS as being illegal and merit a ban. I could even expand into it more and point out that koxping used to get you a periodical ban yet USD trades have always been a permanent ban, making the latter, in the eyes of the game manufacturers, the worst crime.

O_o Senior Member

And it seems you haven't been here long enough, or alive long enough, for your brain to develop fully and for you to obtain some reading comprehension, you fucking window licker.

How the hell can I compare USD trades to koxp? Quiet simply actually, they're both in the ToS as being illegal and merit a ban. I could even expand into it more and point out that koxping used to get you a periodical ban yet USD trades have always been a permanent ban, making the latter, in the eyes of the game manufacturers, the worst crime.
    And again you're trying to be a smartass.

I know that USD trades are against the TOS, and I don't give a dam, it's still won't change the fact that your clan members are using koxp and were dam to stupid to admit in doing so.

Blanquita and other ppl aren't asking for getting them banned ingame coz that's almost impossible, he is just asking the mods/admins to enforce their rules and not to give animosity, a clan who have koxpers in it and accept them, the stand here in ko4life.

I just can't wait till cama or devile come here and sums this all up and show you that your opinion and how you accept hacking is fucked up.

Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast