Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Tioc legit? Right.....

This is a discussion on Tioc legit? Right..... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Some may know me as _::Guru::Girl::_ from Diez, others as a macroer from cyhper, or Orbit from Olympia or DuOrbit ...
Page: 1

_::Guru::Girl::_

Default Tioc legit? Right.....

Some may know me as _::Guru::Girl::_ from Diez, others as a macroer from cyhper, or Orbit from Olympia or DuOrbit from xig. Anyway this is about tioc and what went on behind the seens. Latey DuWolf had been lvling a noob rogue for his "friend" that wanted to try ko. After he was lvling it "legit" for a bit he told me that he went on Fgameing and saw that koxp was cracked so he tryed it out(at this time I got k2ed on my priest DuOrbit and lost a lot of legit gear that it had before ko) so he asked me to try it also and I made a new account and made a priest but never got koxp to work so I gave up(I knew how to use kosp but that didn't work anymore for a long time now) then about 4 days ago DuWolf msn's me and asks about macroing again and this time use the real koxp (buy it form $10 at the website) and Aubrey was also going to join us(aka the guy that made the cheater clan video, also he was that gm on diez called HairStyle wich he also let Brian use and Brian was lvling some friends with the gm account till someone found him and then be turned it in a boss event in mordon) but back on track, also Reaver was joining us aswell.(Also something about Reaver, he was quiting the game a some time ago and put his account on ebay and the last bidder got it and scammed Reaver, and Reaver is but buddys with Madness so he asked him to block the account for him and he did, but the hacker went on cs and asked and begged for the account back and the scammer got the accout back but later on madness changed all the info and reaver got back the account, the scamer renamed Reaver to September) All three of them were achers and I was useing DuOrbit lvl 64 buffer. DuWolf's acher was named Lola_The_Babe, Aubrey's acher was named Rwanda, and Reaver's acher was named tr_muhummad_tr. DuWolf has full plate+8 and iron bow+8. Aubrey had plate+7 and iron+7, Reaver only had shit items. They been macroing at tron's and blades outside of linate for the most part and me leaching till I got koxp working for myself, but never could get it working again(even with the payed version). Well thats about it so time for the fraps, screen shots, and msn convo's.
    Screen shot about 2-3 days ago.

Fraps of them macroing. Note the clan name, DuWolf always use's this line when posting on the knight online forums.
    http://rapidshare.de/files/19001515/duwolf...fmacro.wmv.html

Here is koxp opened on DuWolf's comp, watch the skill bar in the back. (He sent me this sreen shot to help me with the priest macro for koxp)
    [URL=http://imageshack.us]

Here is a screen shot that DuWolf sent me few weeks ago showing me what happen when his video card over heats. Look at his skill bar, the same as one up top.

Here we have some msn convo's with DuWolf,
    1st one is one when we tryed the cracked koxp off fgaming.

And now about few days ago,

I also had the info to Aubrey's acher and deleted his ammor and that iron bow+7.

Well this is the end for me and ko peace out and look twice at clans you think are legit.

lol

o.o

Banned Senior Member

Duwolf was always questioned about his actions before.... and now....

pwnt

ahahaha orbit u crazy guy :P

Orbit Pwned_TR'd tioc so hard :lol:

vig0r

Wow i really cant believe it... i defended tioc at all the beating they took simply because they were cool ppl and when i was in tioc it wasnt like that :/It's a shame duwolf to get so high to just end up going so low...
    Im not 64 but i can teach you how to speed hack so you can attack faster clan plyS?

LiberAchi

Lmao, you guys remember when DuWolf used to talk shit about hackers/cheaters? GG asshole, join the hall of fame together with CaesaR and his butbuddy's

bleaF

lmao gg Orbit. Someone make a cheater clan movie about this 1 pls

Banned

Default ,

Damn orbit, your pulling a satan. xD

Regardless, duwolf is still a sexy beast.

i <3 rypie.

TunaFishyMe

i remember once Duwolf got his account hacked and it showed that his stats were edited....what happened to that?

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    i remember once Duwolf got his account hacked and it showed that his stats were edited....what happened to that?
    He Turned "Legit" :|

mage holding 110 720 pots, not possible unles he has 1000+ weight wtf

meybe str armors

i hope maGix is smarter then these people

Apollus

this guy a kid any1 =.= ??

seriously, he gave his credit card details out to a stranger over the net, wot an IDIOT!

he cudn't get KOXP to work and makes up some sob story and now quits KO for the 3rd time in the last 2 months

GG DICK HEAD

just another kid lookin for attention

p.s hes also mad he cudn't get a girl over the net O.O

Apollus

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    Madness and a bunch of GMs checked it, during the time it was hacked his account was edited, a corrupt GM probably got the info for a bunch of cash and then edited it etc

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast