Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Tioc legit? Right.....

This is a discussion on Tioc legit? Right..... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Apollus this guy a kid any1 =.= ?? seriously, he gave his credit card details out to ...
Page: 2

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Apollus
    this guy a kid any1 =.= ??

seriously, he gave his credit card details out to a stranger over the net, wot an IDIOT!

he cudn't get KOXP to work and makes up some sob story and now quits KO for the 3rd time in the last 2 months

GG DICK HEAD

just another kid lookin for attention

p.s hes also mad he cudn't get a girl over the net O.O
    i dont think you can say hes "looking for attention" when he has hard cold proof.

vig0r

Got a question you show duwolf with 99% at the second screenie yet with 47% on the first and then you tell us its a few weeks before...duwolf has been 70 for like half a year now O_o.Also added 625+1500 2125 and the skillbars are different in the first and second on the first it looks like a healers skill bar cause i can see various colors including blue etc...

i will not delete this topic because im not like that.. but please.. like i said on koranking, dont flame every tioc person you se here.. i for one did not know of anything happening here.. and i doubt anybody else in toic knew this was happening unless they were involved. on koranking, someone asked me if i were to stay in tioc.. and honestlly, i dont know.. tioc has all my friends and im not going to leave just after seeing this topic, im going to see the other side of the story.. this seems like its real.. im just going to make sure(or try to.. i dont want to leave my friends for nothing)

Apollus

theres always 2 sides, every1 believes the first and jumps to conclusions, yep this guy is an idiot, u want me to post about wot aubrey sed to ur mom on the phone? u want me to fuk up ur life really bad? well keep postin crap like this orbit u sad kid.

just a stupid dumb ass kid

btw he is looking for attention cuz he posted this on every single forum and started cussin us cuz they kicked him out of a KOXP party for leeching :rollseyes: -_-

Apollus

Originally posted by magix
    i will not delete this topic because im not like that.. but please.. like i said on *koranking, dont flame every tioc person you se here.. i for one did not know of anything happening here.. and i doubt anybody else in toic knew this was happening unless they were involved. on koranking, someone asked me if i were to stay in tioc.. and honestlly, i dont know.. tioc has all my friends and im not going to leave just after seeing this topic, im going to see the other side of the story.. this seems like its real.. im just going to make sure(or try to.. i dont want to leave my friends for nothing)
    i suggest u speak to duwolf about it

i sha'll..

Apollus

wen i first saw this i thought instantly im quittin switchin bk to human....

speak to duwolf bro i thought twice

btw he is looking for attention cuz he posted this on every single forum and started cussin us cuz they kicked him out of a KOXP party for leeching *:rollseyes: *-_-
    If u are trying to show the "other" side of the story, I think u aren't helping.

Evolver

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner
    Pwned, Pwned and once agan pwned. :x
    Didnt really wanan read it all, but it says Duwolfy and aubrey and some other dude macroed? <_<

*Deleted by MaGix loyal tioc member.* <_<
    :lol:
    EDIT: Is that duwolfys MAGE ID? :lol: *
    BF FTW!!!!!!!!111111!!!!!!!!!!!1111

hmm didnt you get banned for macroing?

Apollus

mhmm, not showin the other side, no point no1 wud believe it

im just pissed off atm cuz of some kid screwin with a clan that i've been in for over 6 months and i knw is legit, all illegit playrs have been kicked or not let bk in (e.g t3rmi)

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

Originally posted by Devile+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Devile)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Apollus
    btw he is looking for attention cuz he posted this on every single forum and started cussin us cuz they kicked him out of a KOXP party for leeching *:rollseyes: *-_-
    If u are trying to show the "other" side of the story, I think u aren't helping.[/b]
    ZUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ..........
    Btw, more and more people going to the dark side of the force.

LiberAchi

Please show us and enlighten us all..

Apollus

tristan i'll leave that for duwolf if he wishes to post, i cant explain it

im just pissed off atm cuz of some kid screwin with a clan that i've been in for over 6 months and i knw is legit, all illegit playrs have been kicked or not let bk in (e.g t3rmi)
    I can understand that u are pissed, but so far I see u support this "kid" theory by saying he is just pissed off cause u guys kicked him off from a KOXP MACRO party. That pretty much says he is telling the truth then?

Banned

wow, hard to believe who is legit nowadays.

be sure you can trust people.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast