Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Tioc legit? Right.....

This is a discussion on Tioc legit? Right..... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by giga mage holding 110 720 pots, not possible unles he has 1000+ weight wtf meybe str armors ...
Page: 3

Evolver

Originally posted by giga
    mage holding 110 720 pots, not possible unles he has 1000+ weight wtf

meybe str armors

i hope maGix is smarter then these people *
    lol everyone bugs pots dont be a moron dude i know you are better then that.

by the way im RYP1E

_::Guru::Girl::_

Want to truth IP LOGS.

duwolf cheats what a surprise...

Apollus

Originally posted by Devile+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Devile)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Apollus
    mhmm, not showin the other side, no point no1 wud believe it

im just pissed off atm cuz of some kid screwin with a clan that i've been in for over 6 months and i knw is legit, all illegit playrs have been kicked or not let bk in (e.g t3rmi)
    I can understand that u are pissed, but so far I see u support this "kid" theory by saying he is just pissed off cause u guys kicked him off from a KOXP MACRO party. That pretty much says he is telling the truth then?[/b]
    just sayin wot i'm seein here, look at the pic, he got mad cuz whoever was macroing kicked him

p.s i dont no anythin about the macro parties wasn't assoiciated with it in anyway -.-

AHAHAHHA , tommy told me all conversation his mom is idiot too lol.

@topic i dont believe that duwolf used koxp at duwoify and i dont care if they did use 2nd accounts , its kinda old style XD ( My Pokemon got 200 gems tonite old days... )

Wot earl sed +1

vig0r

It's simple that he is lying...
    1.Duwolf has been 70 for half a year and i know for a fact that he stopped exping after 70 cause i remember him de lvling to an isiloon :P
    2.It shows a lamiros recieving 453 damage...In the second screenie,from what i know mage hit more than that at lvl 70 with a elixir +9.
    3.The skill bars are completely different and have different colors
    4.Aubrey isn't even near rich and couldn't even equip his own bro's char...
    5.There is no way for us to know you didnt just make a fake email with duwolf's name...
    6.The hp doesnt match in the 2 of em,in the first he NOT ONLY HAS 200 HP MORE BUT 3000 MANA LESS O_O.
    7Stfu duorbit you're a sad nerd that needs friends and i know it cause i was in olympia with you

Evolver

ok heres how it gos

first pic proofs nothing but the fuker is marcoing on a priest i let him use.

sec pic proofs nothing you put koxp log in over a pic duwolf sent you and took a ss of it

third pic what he has 56 days of perm no big deal. he is a constable that how some constables get payed

the last pics is duwolf relaying the info from me to orbit because i was at work yes i used koxp on twko. So duwolf is not at fault for that.

and my last words are to orbit i though you were better then that.

vigor ur dumb DuWolf is lvl 70 and neer 100%

LiberAchi

Originally posted by vig0r
    It's simple that he is lying...
    1.Duwolf has been 70 for half a year and i know for a fact *that he stopped exping after 70 cause i remember him de lvling to an isiloon :P
    2.It shows a lamiros recieving 453 damage...In the second screenie,from what i know mage hit more than that at lvl 70 with a elixir +9.
    3.The skill bars are completely different and have different colors
    4.Aubrey isn't even near rich and couldn't even equip his own bro's char...
    5.There is no way for us to know you didnt just make a fake email with duwolf's name...
    6.The hp doesnt match in the 2 of em,in the first he NOT ONLY HAS 200 HP MORE BUT 3000 MANA LESS O_O.
    7Stfu duorbit you're a sad nerd that needs friends and i know it cause i was in olympia with you
    Oldest trick in the book, keep yapping around and like apol said, let duwolf tell his side, we don't need to hear it from his minions..

Evolver

Originally posted by 0000000
    duwolf cheats what a surprise...
    you cheat to no big deal, and duwolf has been lvl 70 for more then a year

Apollus

in the last 5 posts ima +1 it all

DuWolf

LMFAO gimmie a min to read all these msns an all differant forums an ill make a post,

jesus fcking christ ive almost wet myself here......

TunaFishyMe

everyone who thinks that his evidence is incorrect needs to think twice. Appolus, the guy who is defending duwold even said there is another side of the story, meaning there is a "reason" for him to cheat.

What about the MSN conversation? That was all photoshopped too right?

Evolver

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    everyone who thinks that his evidence is incorrect needs to think twice. *Appolus, the guy who is defending duwold even said there is another side of the story, meaning there is a "reason" for him to cheat. *

What about the MSN conversation? *That was all photoshopped too right?
    then me show me proof in the first three pics. The msn logs are just relay message from me because i didnt have vent at work

Just want to get something clear, not all tioc members knew about this some did and are lieing here as we speek.

*waits for DuWolfs bull shit reply*

Oh lets add some more screens of threats I am getting on msn now.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast