Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Tioc legit? Right.....

This is a discussion on Tioc legit? Right..... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey look ... THats MEEEEeeeeeeee I got a fan club. :wub:...
Page: 4

orxlayer

Hey look ... THats MEEEEeeeeeeee

I got a fan club. :wub:

_::Guru::Girl::_

Ryp1e this is for u

morax

Interesting shits right there

TunaFishyMe

lol is that duwolf who said hes really mature? lol...wow, e-thugs. "if anyone in tioc knows you in RL youll be hospitalized" lol because someone revealed that you were cheating .... wow be scared...

SaTaN

find it funny cuz orbit macros with them and all this crap and thinks he can get away free. He's just as to blame as tioc memebers involved. Orbit was nothing but a piece of shit to begin with lol

_::Guru::Girl::_

I never said I didn't macro. BTW satan you scam anymore accounts lately?

TunaFishyMe

i dont think hes trying to get away with anything...i mean he didnt have to say anything and continue macroing. Its not like he was caught...yet. He showed everyone that the constable Duwolf is cheating. lol . thats kinda funny.

anyways, havent you ever heard the case where two criminals commit a crime. If one fesses up and tells what really happened, he gets a smaller sentence.

DisillusionedIdealogue

hmmmmm. If you dont mind, can you post a picture of your screenshots folder but with this image as both the image being enlarged and as one of the little thumbnails underneath plz..

Originally posted by _::Guru::Girl::_
    Here is koxp opened on DuWolf's comp, watch the skill bar in the back. (He sent me this sreen shot to help me with the priest macro for koxp)
    [URL=http://imageshack.us]

DisillusionedIdealogue

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    i dont think hes trying to get away with anything...i mean he didnt have to say anything and continue macroing. *Its not like he was caught...yet. *He showed everyone that the constable Duwolf is cheating. *lol . *thats kinda funny. *

anyways, havent you ever heard the case where two criminals commit a crime. *If one fesses up and tells what really happened, he gets a smaller sentence.
    dont portray him as such a saint just yet plz... he may not be trying to get away with anything (how can he, he just showever everyone proof of his own involvement if there was anything to be involved in..." The reason he is doing this is because his macro buddies (or from what the first screen actually shows, a party of archers) decided to cut him out of the deal, so he wants to take them out with him... However IF they REALLY are macroers who cares why he exposed them. So all i have to say is: more concrete proof plz... (both as in more and as in more concrete, lol)

Evolver

i posted my reply to orbits post on ranking. I havent played ko for a month ever seen they wiped my shit. You came to me ask ing to macro the priest i said no that i was going to macro my warrior from 65 to 70.

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by DisillusionedIdealogue+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DisillusionedIdealogue)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    i dont think hes trying to get away with anything...i mean he didnt have to say anything and continue macroing. *Its not like he was caught...yet. *He showed everyone that the constable Duwolf is cheating. *lol . *thats kinda funny. *

anyways, havent you ever heard the case where two criminals commit a crime. *If one fesses up and tells what really happened, he gets a smaller sentence.
    dont portray him as such a saint just yet plz... he may not be trying to get away with anything (how can he, he just showever everyone proof of his own involvement if there was anything to be involved in..." The reason he is doing this is because his macro buddies (or from what the first screen actually shows, a party of archers) decided to cut him out of the deal, so he wants to take them out with him... However IF they REALLY are macroers who cares why he exposed them. So all i have to say is: more concrete proof plz... (both as in more and as in more concrete, lol)[/b]
    im not saying hes a saint or anything. hes a cheater too. But im just saying theres enough info that duwolf is cheating. I mean, ignore all his screenshots...the one you illustrated is sketchy and i think he just put his program over it. but read what duwolf's defenders are saying. They are not denying the fact that they are macroing

DisillusionedIdealogue

yeah his defendors are probably doing a better job proving orbits point than orbit is, but like someone said before, i want to hear a defense from duwulf, not "his minions" ^_^

As to "they are not denying the fact that they are macroing", the only guy who orbits is implicating that was involved and has posted here has confesed he used koxp, the others are not even being charged with using it, they are just defending someone they believe is innocent--some have stuck their foot in their mouth, but the action is admirable nonetheless :P .

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

k people are idiots and here i come to step in to sort out peoples idiocy

Originally posted by vig0r
    It's simple that he is lying...
    1.Duwolf has been 70 for half a year and i know for a fact *that he stopped exping after 70 cause i remember him de lvling to an isiloon :P
    2.It shows a lamiros recieving 453 damage...In the second screenie,from what i know mage hit more than that at lvl 70 with a elixir +9.
    3.The skill bars are completely different and have different colors
    4.Aubrey isn't even near rich and couldn't even equip his own bro's char...
    5.There is no way for us to know you didnt just make a fake email with duwolf's name...
    6.The hp doesnt match in the 2 of em,in the first he NOT ONLY HAS 200 HP MORE BUT 3000 MANA LESS O_O.
    7Stfu duorbit you're a sad nerd that needs friends and i know it cause i was in olympia with you
    1. if he deleveled to isiloon that explains the 99% now doesnt it genius?
    2. are u fucking retarded? he macros with an archer not his mage
    3. READ THE TOPIC U RETARD!!! the blue one is from a pic duwolf sent him showing him what happens when his gfx card overheats
    4. so? maybe sum1 helped him equip the chars to macro with?
    5. might be true but most likely isnt
    6. wonderful thing about restating to int mage is that u gain more mana but u lose all the hp u could have pumped in from being a 65+ paper mage
    7. vigor.......only one whos a sad nerd here is u cuz ur sticking up for sum1 whos been caught macroing but u cant even get ur facts straight while ur trying to defend him

@Apollus uve talked a lotta shit calling people kids etc etc...uve shown no proof that any of this is fake nor have u denied it...all uve done is insult him for exposing it

@satan ...hes quitting the game thats why hes revealing this, hes never said he was innocent, and hey if i remember correctly u were macroing too not too long ago so u dont have much room to talk now do u? go get another account, suck at that class/server, sell it when u realize u suck at the class/server, rinse and repeat

now time to wait for duwolf's reply

DisillusionedIdealogue

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    k people are idiots and here i come to step in to sort out peoples idiocy

<!--QuoteBegin-vig0r
    It's simple that he is lying...
    1.Duwolf has been 70 for half a year and i know for a fact *that he stopped exping after 70 cause i remember him de lvling to an isiloon :P
    2.It shows a lamiros recieving 453 damage...In the second screenie,from what i know mage hit more than that at lvl 70 with a elixir +9.
    3.The skill bars are completely different and have different colors
    4.Aubrey isn't even near rich and couldn't even equip his own bro's char...
    5.There is no way for us to know you didnt just make a fake email with duwolf's name...
    6.The hp doesnt match in the 2 of em,in the first he NOT ONLY HAS 200 HP MORE BUT 3000 MANA LESS O_O.
    7Stfu duorbit you're a sad nerd that needs friends and i know it cause i was in olympia with you
    1. if he deleveled to isiloon that explains the 99% now doesnt it genius?
    2. are u fucking retarded? he macros with an archer not his mage
    3. READ THE TOPIC U RETARD!!! the blue one is from a pic duwolf sent him showing him what happens when his gfx card overheats
    4. so? maybe sum1 helped him equip the chars to macro with?
    5. might be true but most likely isnt
    6. wonderful thing about restating to int mage is that u gain more mana but u lose all the hp u could have pumped in from being a 65+ paper mage
    7. vigor.......only one whos a sad nerd here is u cuz ur sticking up for sum1 whos been caught macroing but u cant even get ur facts straight while ur trying to defend him

@Apollus uve talked a lotta shit calling people kids etc etc...uve shown no proof that any of this is fake nor have u denied it...all uve done is insult him for exposing it

@satan ...hes quitting the game thats why hes revealing this, hes never said he was innocent, and hey if i remember correctly u were macroing too not too long ago so u dont have much room to talk now do u? go get another account, suck at that class/server, sell it when u realize u suck at the class/server, rinse and repeat

now time to wait for duwolf's reply[/b]
    1. true (for rumbly, not vigor)
    2. xD also true. (likewise)
    3. vig0r just misunderstood the screnie, the skillbar orbit meant was the tiny one in the screen shot in the folder genius, not his priest's skill bar in the game behind it, lol.
    4. isnt he the "ex corrupt gm", connections maybe? xD
    5. i somewhat agree with rumbly, this is just about vig0r's only point. 1/7? sorry you get an F- -_- .
    6. How stupid can you be? You comparing the bars of orbits priest with wulf's mage? lmao :lol:
    7. irrelevant, arguable, irrelevant, who cares, and did i mention irrelevant?

"@apollus" true but i dont think its his place to deny/confirm it...
    "@statan" :lol: :lol:

P4rthen0n

Guru_Girl, please stop using the Portugal flag and Benfica's scarf. You're pathetic and not worth of doing it. :angry:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast