Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Tioc legit? Right.....

This is a discussion on Tioc legit? Right..... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; omfg wolfy owned O...
Page: 5

tom

omfg wolfy owned O

Unless he was naked, that is to low hp ;x
    Full +8/15 complete...
    Most likely RoL, RoL, Gb/Ib/Sb, IN, WE/CE/SSE, s unless he was naked, that hp is way to low :x
    And at Evolver, nop never been baned.

SiegeR

Originally posted by _::Guru::Girl::_
    Oh lets add some more screens of threats I am getting on msn now.

u guys missed somthng

read last 3 msn conversation at 2nd pic

:911:

h43r: h43r: h43r: h43r: h43r: h43r:

P4rthen0n

Default Re: Tioc legit? Right.....

Here is koxp opened on DuWolf's comp, watch the skill bar in the back. (He sent me this sreen shot to help me with the priest macro for koxp)
    [URL=http://imageshack.us]
    LOL noob !!

The pic you have enlarged is exactly the first picture of the thumbnails bellow. The EXACT same damn picture. Only 1 diference, the one enlarged has a KOXP window (which i bet you know very well) photoshopped right in the middle.

Go away NOOB AND STOP FUKING USE THE PORTUGAL FLAG AND BENFICA'S SCARF IN MSN !!! YOU'RE A PIECE OF SHIT !

_::Guru::Girl::_

Wow P4rthen0n you don't know anything. That ss is a folder full of ss's, with one of the ss open in tumb nail(wich is his mage in mordon) and in the back round you see ko and that's duwolf macroing lola_the_babe at blades in eslant with me leeching in the party. Koxp is a whole different window as you can see in his start bar.

P.S. I take it your a porto or sporting fan also.

P4rthen0n

No... i'm a HUGE fan of Benfica and i HATE to see some low life cheater and lier like you associated with it. <_<

I'm talking about this FAKED picture you did.

HERE is a little draw for you. Same picture (bordered in red), fake KOXP/whatever window pasted in it (green). Too bad you were too noob to printscreen first and then just pasted that noob window in the middle.
    What macroing in the background ? Lamiros receiving 7xx damage ? Wow big proof... >.<

Shame on you. First you stalk a 15 years old girl from the other side of the ocean over the internet and then you come here making up lies. Grow the fuck up and stop using Benfica's scarf you piece of shit.

DisillusionedIdealogue

Default Re: Tioc legit? Right.....

Originally posted by P4rthen0n+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(P4rthen0n)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-_::Guru::Girl::_

Here is koxp opened on DuWolf's comp, watch the skill bar in the back. (He sent me this sreen shot to help me with the priest macro for koxp)
    [URL=http://imageshack.us]
    LOL noob !!

The pic you have enlarged is exactly the first picture of the thumbnails bellow. The EXACT same damn picture. Only 1 diference, the one enlarged has a KOXP window (which i bet you know very well) photoshopped right in the middle.

Go away NOOB AND STOP FUKING USE THE PORTUGAL FLAG AND BENFICA'S SCARF IN MSN !!! YOU'RE A PIECE OF SHIT ![/b]
    :blink: :wacko:

:wub:

lol I had missed that, i thought the screenie was a fake and so i asked her for another one with the same pic as one of the thumbnails too, didnt realize it was already there :lol: .

Dorn

i hate macroers...they screw up the entire game

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Wow P4rthen0n you don't know anything. That ss is a folder full of ss's, with one of the ss open in tumb nail(wich is his mage in mordon) and in the back round you see ko and that's duwolf macroing lola_the_babe at blades in eslant with me leeching in the party. Koxp is a whole different window as you can see in his start bar.

P.S. *I take it your a porto or sporting fan also.
    And we know you didn't take that screenshot yourself and set it as your desktop background... how?

LiberAchi

How can he talk to himself on msn? :rollseyes:

vig0r

tristan thats easy use a old msn and new one together...i have my cs clan msn and my ko msn on at the same time and it makes things alot easier

bleaF

Originally posted by Tristan
    How can he talk to himself on msn? :rollseyes:
    omfg pwnt niggaz

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345