Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes

Tired of playing PvP Servers

This is a discussion on Tired of playing PvP Servers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by SHAWesome You forgot about my WindForce+9 that got hacked from me and would be easy to trace ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by SHAWesome View Post
    You forgot about my WindForce+9 that got hacked from me and would be easy to trace but still haven't been returned to me...but that's none of my business
    wll according to restoration rules it will be restored as +8, they are not making exceptions on that.

join asgard the price for genie is like 7$ for 4days. its kinda expensive

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    wll according to restoration rules it will be restored as +8, they are not making exceptions on that.
    So only 7 total cursed weapons on server (My wf9 being one) I cant believe they wont restore it. The GM even said they have found it!!! Im blown away that they know where it is and already banned the account that had it. So its not going to be duplicated.

i'dd say u shouldn't come back to play! i've made some many mistake giving this game a chance over and over again they never change. NttGame support is one of worst company i've ever seen. all they care about is them getting there $$ money u getting hacked or cheaters ingame etcc they dont care. if u send ticket about payment problem u get reply like in matters of hours etc but if its not about there money u can wait at list year before they get back to you and if they do they be like srry we can't help you even its there own foult.....

Quote Originally Posted by ::Tsunami:: View Post
    cheaters ingame etcc they dont care.
    about that i wont agree, i dont remember so clean game since years...

Yeah, I remember the days when i couldn't leave dcz town without having 15 hacking archers firing 5 arrows per second at me. Now there are just a few hacking mages farming bifrost monsters in the corners of cz occasionally, i can deal with that.

Last time i played like 3 years ago,and the game is realy clean,i only see bps farming in some places but they dc after a few,seems smooth.Also getting lvl 80 is a peace of cake,takes like a week. And ye Europe server is the best option atm u have english clans on both side so its up to you to choose.

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    about that i wont agree, i dont remember so clean game since years...
    u should go check the new server full koxp like start of europa! on europa u see les coz most ppl geared and lvled already also. ther are cheater farming choas items 24/7 on europa never get ban ....so yeah nothing change

Quote Originally Posted by ::Tsunami:: View Post
    u should go check the new server full koxp like start of europa! on europa u see les coz most ppl geared and lvled already also. ther are cheater farming choas items 24/7 on europa never get ban ....so yeah nothing change
    yeah and you know it best since u didint log like half of the year, no offence but most of the bans are not done via yellow notices. 2-3 train partys are reported and being banned each day at Europa... but yeah you got hacked and now your are bashing over everthing. And true the only server that got still alot of koxp is Asgard, since those farm companys making tons of those farm chars agian and agian.
    stimpy likes this.

about the hacking, NTT is providing free security features now, use them..... to prevent hacking.

Banned Regular Member

I haven't seen one k0xper since i came to Europa

There is only a few in Piana

But what is the most anoying is those bp with like 6mages leeching at Grells

About the hacking, Yeah.. OTP makes it a lot safer.

It is true that the newest servers are plagged with hackers, due to farmers making their business there. On the other hand, older servers are cleaner than ever, rarelly see a botting party. Specifically talking bout Europa. Plus Ive found a few english clans there. At least to me, its been the best choice after leaving private servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewis View Post
    About the hacking, Yeah.. OTP makes it a lot safer.

It is true that the newest servers are plagged with hackers, due to farmers making their business there. On the other hand, older servers are cleaner than ever, rarelly see a botting party. Specifically talking bout Europa. Plus Ive found a few english clans there. At least to me, its been the best choice after leaving private servers.
    i`m doing my best to keep europa as clean as possible and i will keep that as long as i can.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123