Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Tired of USKO or MYKO ? come JPKO <3

This is a discussion on Tired of USKO or MYKO ? come JPKO <3 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so many people asking for accts, how about someone give us the link to make a acct b/c i wanna ...
Page: 5

killer2675

so many people asking for accts, how about someone give us the link to make a acct b/c i wanna play too lol

Seaside? Senior Member Leo_BREMEN's Avatar

man...u didnīt understood.....if u live in Japan go to www.knightonline.jp and make an acc.....if u cant open this site, it means that ur ip is not allowed on this site-->u are not japanse.....so the only way(for u) to get an acc is to ask an jap friend or kalbasa....

Skulls

am from the netherlands would die to get a jpko acc i know it owns i was theire

but seriuosly i would pay for a acc not to much do cuase ill make a goo dedition to any clan

4 years and counting of game experience 2 lvl 70 chars bfore dragon patch doing apos in estland should count for something not to mention 1.8m np on my olympia roque

wawh

am from the netherlands would die to get a jpko acc i know it owns i was theire

but seriuosly i would pay for a acc not to much do cuase ill make a goo dedition to any clan
    4 years and counting of game experience 2 lvl 70 chars bfore dragon patch doing apos in estland should count for something not to mention 1.8m np on my olympia roque[/b]
    do you really have to tell us all of your history..?

and 2 lvl 70 characters before rofd lol, thats sad...

lolior

(lvl) 16.5 israeli guy needs an account i always looked for one but never managed to get one :|

already got the client i just need an account weee i wanna burn my time now i have summer vacation online 12 hours a day for 2 months but no good game to burn it on :|

deviouz420

Sounds like an interesting idea. Whether the language barrier is Japanese or Turkish is of no significant difference anyway.

Banned

lol sry for not being here so long , but was busy at some shit and japko :P
    u could close this thread ...
    my clan is close to g2 about 20ppl :>

e// ah btw im not recruiting anymore and stop spamming my pm box wdf

Banned

Toneh

bmp..!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345