Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Is TK's drop rate increased?

This is a discussion on Is TK's drop rate increased? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; we got SE from o3 TK and hard leather gloves from O2 one :rollseyes:...
Page: 3

we got SE from o3 TK and hard leather gloves from O2 one :rollseyes:

TeK

Seems TK drops more than Talos now. :blink:

Thesource

Originally posted by TeK
    Just because you don't believe it's true, doesn't mean it's not legit. You cry dupe or babashop because you don't get to see a screenshot or fraps of it. If you really want to get into some stuff, members of your clan are TPing people off seeking into golems and such and getting them exp'd, and glitching themselves into the Dark Lunar War (levels 60+). I don't sit here and go "your dagger must be babashopped because it's +8 and you don't have fraps of it." So please just shut up. It's kids like you that make the world a worse place to live in with your ignorance.

1- Don't get me wrong but, it took few mins to decode what u wrote.
    2- If u can kick that idiots from the clan pls do it ok?. (They are bugged random noobs)
    3- I wrote alot of thing about your clan (glitching members,baba shopper clan members, scamer clan leader etc). Which 1 was wrong about u guys ?

and get over it. It' s not the real world and my ignorance can't hurt u much (I hope )

TeK

Glitching members? He did it once and that was the only time he ever has. As for glitching, you have no room to talk, I've seen you do it too, I suppose you're one of the bugged ones that can't be kicked now eh? Scamming clan leader, is this a joke? He hasn't scammed anything. The worthless attempt you tried to post was that he asked you to show him something merchanted in Colony Zone...not scamming. It's just trying to get someone to do something really stupid. And yes, some of our members babashop. Do I? No...everything on my character is legit, and yes the 3 pieces of +8 Chitin are legit as well. The ones that you claim to be babashopped. And if it really took you a few mins to decode what I wrote, you are obviously somewhat illiterate.

JudgmentDay

i did talos with 1x 1920, but couldn't beat the regen (elmo warrior + shells + giga + uniques)

Also raped TK with 2x 1920....lvl61 MINI warrior...one of my proudest moments in ko :wub:

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

Just 1 thing to say:
    A clan its not better than its worst member.

Banned

Originally posted by JudgmentDay
    i did talos with 1x 1920, but couldn't beat the regen (elmo warrior + shells + giga + uniques)

Also raped TK with 2x 1920....lvl61 MINI warrior...one of my proudest moments in ko *:wub:
    i was a lvl 60 dual weilder with tota/1h gig, and 2 shells.

same, tk with 2 1920's. talos with 1 1920 was scary

Thesource

Originally posted by TeK
    Glitching members? He did it once and that was the only time he ever has. As for glitching, you have no room to talk, I've seen you do it too, I suppose you're one of the bugged ones that can't be kicked now eh? Scamming clan leader, is this a joke? He hasn't scammed anything. The worthless attempt you tried to post was that he asked you to show him something merchanted in Colony Zone...not scamming. It's just trying to get someone to do something really stupid. And yes, some of our members babashop. Do I? No...everything on my character is legit, and yes the 3 pieces of +8 Chitin are legit as well. The ones that you claim to be babashopped. And if it really took you a few mins to decode what I wrote, you are obviously somewhat illiterate.
    /decoding mode fail
    /try to understand a idiot mode

Sorry 1st time I made a mistake now I can understand u.

He did once and get frapsed lol what a coincidence. I think he couldn't glicth more after that frap.

am I glitching ROLF, u can say alot about me but accusing be a gay like your clan members ROLF again. Even none of the humans can say that about me but u can as a orc. I can only say nice try to flame but wrong target

Guys I don't need to cheat or glicht or babashop like u to have fun from this game.

ResTrikteD

Clan chat..English Version ROFL

BP_Slayer: Again a EME. That was the 2nd EME that night, don't know if anyone SS the frist.

BP_Slayer

-_-

ResTrikteD

Originally posted by BP_Slayer
    -_-
    :wub:

:OnSlaught:

Sounds to me like Thesource has a bad case of jelousy.

Natazaku

Why did you block your HP/MP people who do taht either are embarassed by it or have something to hide and its obvious you have something to hide.

Banned

Originally posted by Natazaku
    Why did you block your HP/MP people who do taht either are embarassed by it or have something to hide and its obvious you have something to hide.
    his hp is 4300, last i recall...

mine is 4075~ lvl 61

Deadlockstah

Originally posted by :OnSlaught:
    Sounds to me like Thesource has a bad case of jelousy. *
    :wub: +1

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast