Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Is TK's drop rate increased?

This is a discussion on Is TK's drop rate increased? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Natazaku Why did you block your HP/MP people who do taht either are embarassed by it or ...
Page: 4

SaTaN

Originally posted by Natazaku
    Why did you block your HP/MP people who do taht either are embarassed by it or have something to hide and its obvious you have something to hide.
    so retards like you can come up with retarded theories and attempt to flame someone who is ultimately better than you in all aspects of this game. kthxowned.

ResTrikteD

Honestly, My Hp is what shard said but I blocked it all becuase my version is 1322 and I thought you all would bitch about it being form a long time ago, but I auto updated the patch and never use the real launcher so it always says 1322. I'll prove it if required so you all don't bitch about it.

TristoN

Originally posted by Thesource+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Thesource)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TeK
    Just because you don't believe it's true, doesn't mean it's not legit. You cry dupe or babashop because you don't get to see a screenshot or fraps of it. If you really want to get into some stuff, members of your clan are TPing people off seeking into golems and such and getting them exp'd, and glitching themselves into the Dark Lunar War (levels 60+). I don't sit here and go "your dagger must be babashopped because it's +8 and you don't have fraps of it." So please just shut up. It's kids like you that make the world a worse place to live in with your ignorance.

1- Don't get me wrong but, it took few mins to decode what u wrote.
    2- If u can kick that idiots from the clan pls do it ok?. (They are bugged random noobs)
    3- I wrote alot of thing about your clan (glitching members,baba shopper clan members, scamer clan leader etc). Which 1 was wrong about u guys ?

and get over it. It' s not the real world and my ignorance can't hurt u much (I hope )[/b]

Are you illiterate or retarded? Take your pick, because FUCKING NOOB THAT IS IN PERFECT ENGLISH. lol go back to school if that took you 5 minutes to decode... as for TeK's legitness, I was there when he made a +8 piece on vent, I know he made it. As for Shards, I would bet my balls on hi s legitness. AKA, suck off wanker. He;s legit, always has, always will.

Banned

Originally posted by SaTaN+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SaTaN)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Natazaku
    Why did you block your HP/MP people who do taht either are embarassed by it or have something to hide and its obvious you have something to hide.
    so retards like you can come up with retarded theories and attempt to flame someone who is ultimately better than you in all aspects of this game. kthxowned.[/b]
    ROFL OWNED

Hell_Rogue_Germany

wow nice

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234