Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

TNX TEMPESTS

This is a discussion on TNX TEMPESTS within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by amerigo I wanna thanks Tempests, level 70 knight, for his splendid fair play. http://img453.imageshack.us/my.php?image=2...84172242tt1.jpg i could accept ...
Page: 2

Default Re: TNX TEMPESTS

Originally posted by amerigo
    I wanna thanks Tempests, level 70 knight, for his splendid fair play.

http://img453.imageshack.us/my.php?image=2...84172242tt1.jpg

i could accept this way of play from a noob player, but not from Tempests.....never imagined.
    You just got owned, level up, maybe someday with a few duffers and a full healer you'll be able to kill him.

redfieldTnT

Originally posted by SotongPoo
    hell if somebody pisses me off by taking over the spot i would just xp them on purpose.

soso true

DjKeViN2

You just got owned, level up, maybe someday with a few duffers and a full healer you'll be able to kill him.
    for me u(karus and some players) are all mad!!! WTF 0_o u are sayng all shit!! this is a game not a some indians's territory!! if u are good ppl not say this and do not cover Tempests!!!!! sorry me but u are all mad!!!!

TunaFishyMe

ive been to the hob goblin floor like a couple times and Ive probably have seen like 3 hobgoblins. There arent very many that spawn there. If im doing that quest, anyone that isnt human that will slow me down will get killed. I dont care if you come in peace, I dont care if you want to kill bouncers. I will kill you unless you kill me first.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by DjKeViN2

for me u(karus and some players) are all mad!!! WTF 0_o u are sayng all shit!! this is a game not a some indians's territory!! if u are good ppl not say this and do not cover Tempests!!!!! sorry me but u are all mad!!!!
    so its tempests fault that the hob goblin dot ks'd him?...thats like saying when 30 people are attacking an orc_champion every1 else stops attacking so the 1 kser at the end can get the kill :rollseyes: ...tempest got ks'd by a hob goblin...its not his fault

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    ive been to the hob goblin floor like a couple times and Ive probably have seen like 3 hobgoblins. *There arent very many that spawn there. *If im doing that quest, anyone that isnt human that will slow me down will get killed. *I dont care if you come in peace, I dont care if you want to kill bouncers. *I will kill you unless you kill me first.
    its different in ROFD....8 hobs per floor and 2 floors of them but imagine they die in 2 hits to a good warrior...u can clear the room easily -_- having other people there will just slow u down further

And you are?

DjKeViN2

so its tempests fault that the hob goblin dot ks'd him?...thats like saying when 30 people are attacking an orc_champion every1 else stops attacking so the 1 kser at the end can get the kill *...tempest got ks'd by a hob goblin...its not his fault
    1) than i know crydom, he is my friend!! and i know that he say to u sorry and don't want to ks u!!! damn we are not noobish and stupid!!

And you are?
    2) hey i am not mad!!! i think this game a GAME!!! gl man c u!

so its tempests fault that the hob goblin dot ks'd him?...thats like saying when 30 people are attacking an orc_champion every1 else stops attacking so the 1 kser at the end can get the kill *...tempest got ks'd by a hob goblin...its not his fault
    1) than i know crydom, he is my friend!! and i know that he say to u sorry and don't want to ks u!!! damn we are not noobish and stupid!!

And you are?
    2) hey i am not mad!!! i think this game a GAME!!! gl man c u!
    if u think this game a game then why are u mad at tempests...he saw a human and he attacked...thats the whole point of the game...humans vs orcs...and monsters vs all....in this situation the monster won

DjKeViN2

in this situation! karus and human do not attack!!! if u and tempests and all exodus and oblivion company want pk go cz and got kill!

Banned

Originally posted by SotongPoo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SotongPoo)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja
    well no offense u cant say "this floor is mine" ....its either share or get the fuck out or kill them without exping them

no need to exp someone over that .....very petty shit .... and ok kill the other party but DONT FUCKING EXP THEM

have some respect
    if they were there first, why can't they say the floor is theirs? u know sharing one floor with hob gobs makes the quest 2x slower which means like 1 more hour ? the amount of hob gobs are so limited. hell if somebody pisses me off by taking over the spot i would just xp them on purpose.[/b]
    i didnt know it was his floor....u cant call a floor man so just kill them without exping them thats all

but come on if thats the case then all of eslant is mine ok dont come........yeah right i dont think that would work :lol:

Hostage

Then why did they make it a pk zone? :wacko: :unsure:

TunaFishyMe

in this situation! karus and human do not attack!!! if u and tempests and all exodus and oblivion company want pk go cz and got kill!
    why not? If the game allows me to attack you, why cant I attack you? Are there rules in the abyss that says orcs cant attack humans? As far as Im concerned, the rules are Human AND Orcs CAN attack EACH other.

why? ill go abyss and kill any human i fucking want to...u wanna know why? cuz its a pk zone ur name is red and im allowed to attack u so i will

DjKeViN2

but so u are falling the fact!!!! pls close this post and don't bore no1!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast