Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Today CSW dies

This is a discussion on Today CSW dies within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; KB ft . . . . W!...
Page: 4

KB ft . . . . W!

Mario

dude what u know about our activity, we aren't no live noobs who play 20/24h 7/7 days. We are students someone have jobs and familys and in north america the csw is at 14.30 so the biggest part of clan can't be there.

yes, we got the castle by lucky way and we knew that we can't be able defend so dont give a fuck about us and fucking castle[/b]
    who u call no live noobs ? im loggin game 3-4 times per week coz of work and i dont even fukin know u, but i know "Ur" clan = old tormentors members (not all) and they arent so active. As far u admited, that u taked castle just coz of luck, coz they werent any turk on this CSW... every clan could get crystal this war, not menetion our third clan got it twice... U can be 36 ppl in clan, still have no chances against 3 KB clans. Im sayin everyone could get castle this war, coz turks cant log, but i was sure, KB will take it back on next one, coz u need few str and well organized clans to defend it.

Banned

who u call no live noobs ? im loggin game 3-4 times per week coz of work and i dont even fukin know u, but i know "Ur" clan = old tormentors members (not all) and they arent so active. As far u admited, that u taked castle just coz of luck, coz they werent any turk on this CSW... every clan could get crystal this war, not menetion our third clan got it twice... U can be 36 ppl in clan, still have no chances against 3 KB clans. Im sayin everyone could get castle this war, coz turks cant log, but i was sure, KB will take it back on next one, coz u need few str and well organized clans to defend it.[/b]
    u was Ts for a moment right ?

I got the castle 2-3 times solo ^_^

Just curious...

lol .. u sure like hype up ur time u and all ur gm duck sicking friends had wide open server to get all u needed to make strong english speaking clan .. but thanks to u and those friends of urs now we are all stuck w/ piece of shit duped out injected ass server that got sold out to the turks .. now u wanna talk shit about little clan of friends who not even clan leader is lvl 80 and u expect them to be able to match up to whole 2 or 3 fully duped geared/bugged lvled to max turk clans ? pfft .. lmao i wish all u big shot old ko fags woulda had the heart to stick it out for what u knew was coming w/ these killedby turk clans .. w/e dude .. ofc Warrick and his clannies dint go get there ass wiped all over csw .. he would be noob to do that .. pretty weak of u sit in peanut gallery talk bad about legit ppl in this game[/b]
    ~ So we "big shots" who quit KO managed to screw up the game for those of you who are playing now because we realized the game was going to crap and decided not to not waste our time trying to preserve a dying reverie...

bro i dont even play this "crappy" game anymore .. thats whats the funniest thing about u whole time i see u on forum .. u rly think in ur mind u are 1 of the smart ppl .. haha .. ok Einaz0tz .. rocket scientist u .. lmao .. more like chicken shit[/b]
    ~ Oh wait.. you don't play, so why do you care?

>_< idk, just kind of contradictory.. ohk

Mario

u was Ts for a moment right ?[/b]
    yes i was an assisst there, joined coz of George and left coz of him, when he went WoW <_< so if we couldnt get castle with whole 3 TS clans, how ppl expect from XDramTeam (i know Warrick old TS member is a leader, saw there Druide and KLR as well) to do it ?

i think pestilence can do something about castle but they must ally with turk, if not kb will always have it.

No english clan can match kb at CSW atm.[/b]
    sad but true, KB defended castle enought to get experience how to do it... new ppl who tryin get castle, are fightin like on lunar map, what is inadmissibility here... CSW is about GREAT ORGANIZATION and TEAM PLAY, not pk... About last CSW EVERY clan who showed there could take it coz there was NO DEFENDERS.

Why XDreamTeam didn&#39;t defend?

At least, had some members there? [/b]
    CSW is not a fight for a 1 clan, and sadly need to say Pestilence cant take it only with own 3 clans, coz KB is more experienced, but ofc its possible to take it, just need some good allies

well even if we get many allies and destroy crystal it will be easier part... coz u need to defend it twice per week, and im sure KB wont give up when they lose castle, so personaly i think its not worth to bother

HsK

once a week second time is bugged, and defend is more easy if you know how for sure.

BLacKLoRD

@Hsk

zuahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhah ahahahahahahahaha

lets try to call other servers for csw...

That was just a dream...

HsK

Maybe dream will come true, i hope this

cricri

well ... make it interesting this time xD last csw was a joke :/

TaDaaa

Yes our third did get it with no turks, but you have to admit our third is pretty good

As for taking the castle by english speakers, we are kinda screwed by the fact that the time of CSW is right in the middle of the work day for north and south america&#39;s. This alone makes it impossible. We are trying to take the castle with half of us not online due to work!

Banned

Yes our third did get it with no turks, but you have to admit our third is pretty good

As for taking the castle by english speakers, we are kinda screwed by the fact that the time of CSW is right in the middle of the work day for north and south america&#39;s. This alone makes it impossible. We are trying to take the castle with half of us not online due to work![/b]
    or school
    lucky turks
    gogogo UK people take it for us
    "GROBS"

well ... make it interesting this time xD last csw was a joke :/[/b]
    yes it was a joke when half of your clan was in castle 10 seconds after it begin then all dors was closed

cricri

well ... it&#39;s obvious u weren&#39;t there ^^ there was a mage from codaname who was using wall hack and went thouth gate and tped his party there and opened the gate, that&#39;s why they got the crystal first then it switched a couple of times and then we got it for the last 40 min

Banned

Just curious...
    ~ So we "big shots" who quit KO managed to screw up the game for those of you who are playing now because we realized the game was going to crap and decided not to not waste our time trying to preserve a dying reverie...
    ~ Oh wait.. you don&#39;t play, so why do you care?

>_< idk, just kind of contradictory.. ohk[/b]
    cuz i loved playing and still would play if wasnt so lopsidedly in favor of all the cheaterrs .. the post i made was more an angry response to someone who doesnt play anymore and when he did play seems was only because that time in the game legit ppl still had more str then cheater clans (slightly) once they saw was getting dominated by strong cheater clans they quit sell off all gears or w/e and then wait for cheater clans take over server then flame or trash talk the legit ppl who now have even less chance beating the cheaters .. the audacity irks me <_<

yes i was an assisst there, joined coz of George and left coz of him, when he went WoW <_< so if we couldnt get castle with whole 3 TS clans, how ppl expect from XDramTeam (i know Warrick old TS member is a leader, saw there Druide and KLR as well) to do it ?
    sad but true, KB defended castle enought to get experience how to do it... new ppl who tryin get castle, are fightin like on lunar map, what is inadmissibility here... CSW is about GREAT ORGANIZATION and TEAM PLAY, not pk... About last CSW EVERY clan who showed there could take it coz there was NO DEFENDERS.
    CSW is not a fight for a 1 clan, and sadly need to say Pestilence cant take it only with own 3 clans, coz KB is more experienced, but ofc its possible to take it, just need some good allies

well even if we get many allies and destroy crystal it will be easier part... coz u need to defend it twice per week, and im sure KB wont give up when they lose castle, so personaly i think its not worth to bother [/b]
    yup .. i know .. i was assist Tz when u joined Ts .. at are strongest during time of NOTS/GOTZ alliance we nvr tried take castle .. Glar saying same as u .. cost to defend every CSW outweighs its prize of owning the castle .. not that kb cares about igc lol .. but for legit ppl igc is a factor .. dunno ..

when it comes time when u realize that no matter what u do is gunna be frustrated by ppl that cheat .. then all is left is big fancy chat room .. because now u not playing game for achieving its main aspects all of which incorporate and r ultimately based upon .. PvP (ie CSW-LW/DLW-Ronark/Ardream) .. and only reason left for ppl to play is for the community .. which to me just wasnt enough .. if i want big fancy chatroom i go to the club

matter of fact:
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=131417
    make me some offers ppl i want go to the club xP

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast