Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

tolga says "BB KO"

This is a discussion on tolga says "BB KO" within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I saw this game when the kids were playing.My first thinking was "omg wtf is this.Is this a game? .. ...
Page: 1

tolgahan

Default tolga says "BB KO"

I saw this game when the kids were playing.My first thinking was "omg wtf is this.Is this a game? .. pfff i didnt like it"
    and now my last thinking is" This is a good game if u have a good char n items or It still SUX"
    I was playing my friends char at cypher.I am not a skilled player.I was allways the guy got owned by dupers guns.Coz the char i play wasnt a good one ... dunno maybe i am SOOO bad :P
    You should read these...
    in this game a saw lots of different ppl. At the beginning they are good ppl but after a time i noticed that they were not the ppl i saw.i mean dont trust anybody !. allways keep a door closed.there was a guy lives in my town.I gave him +8 shard +7 ib n something more.I wd play with his char.He did WHAT? sure..he tired to scam me.He was the one of the ppl that i cant see them as a scammer.This is an illness for someone.Really an illness.They cant leave the game.They allways try to be a gg in game,Never stop,leave school.finally one day They are alone with a naked char
    Believe me i saw so weird ppl that u never saw before.Turks or others.all These ppl are the same shits.This game fucked lots of ppl lifes ... but at the same time i got lots of uber super friends.This game helps ppl to understand ppl .I thought "i am good at ppl.I can see who is good or bad" but now i saw that i am one of the bad ones coz i even dont know who is really who. Really this game helped me to understand ppl,see their insides.This games life is like real life.Start a new day.see new ppl.find new friends.have a day with them.Try to earn coins n exp to be alive with them.buy-sell something.waste time. YEs This is like real life .I think thats why ppl cant see the difference between real life n game life.
    I know lots of dupers who are great ppl in real life. If u knew them u wd love them too.Thats why i give ppl a second chance out of this game.
    Maybe after ages K2 makes this game perfect n i turn back to try again.
    Dont trust anybody even ur best friend but allways leave a door open for others.
    And that things about turks.Do you want to know why lots of turks dont like others? Coz There are so many two-faced ppl out there.They all do the same shit.They talk about cheaters but they cheat if they find a hole.I know there are lots of them here too.Turks are cheating coz they are not hiding this(!). I am allways proud of being a Turk.You should too.
    Anyway i dont want to cause a argument about turks again.
    my point is - this is a game not real life but there are a few thing from real life in this game.And these will help u to see the reality.
    Keep ur ass warm try to enjoy yourself n play it.Even i know ur idass i dont think about to hack but in game if u make me mad i may lure something on you .That is the difference between game n real life! ..I just buged this game in forgotten temple twice.Once i got the chest two days ago. I didnt want to leave the game before i got it once btw it is like impossible to get chest without bug

Sorry if i made someone sad... sorryif i do something wrong or made a mistake.I will start working so i ll be around less than normal but i wont leave here coz i like here.It is nice to share something with you
    DONT PAY ANYTHING FOR THIS GAME BEFORE K2 NOTICE THAT SOMETHING IS WRONG ABOUT IT
    a.q 0000000 if u dont get rid of ur ego i may die my eyes are open try to love ppl .I think one day when u leave this game u will look at back and notice that u broke lots of ppls heart coz of a game.but it will be too late.This is all the same for others . Today when i look at back i see ppl hating me coz of a fucking game ...
    my elisha is now ur elisha .. Private ,dont leave her alone
    i wont give names n say "ty" . i will say " TY ALL"

evenson

You wrote like people gave a fuck, I'm sorry you wasted your time.

The Snapple Shaman

Originally posted by evenson
    pffttt speak yourself,

I'm moveddd

tolgahan

evenson i think ur parents wasted thier times to make you.
    stfu . i just wanted to help ppl to see something.They dont have to write or say something.
    did i tell my point? yes i did
    ok then i didnt waste anything. maybe u wasted ur time

De_Piere

Originally posted by The Snapple Shaman+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(The Snapple Shaman)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-evenson
    pffttt speak yourself,

I'm moveddd [/b]
    evenson if you got nothing to inteligent and important to say or to add to the thread stfu and stop going around with your big ego. alltho i dunno tolga i liked a lot his post to ko4life and he made some contribution to the forums and beena really nice person to msot of the person + i luv his sig :P

bb bro, gl irl. i like long winded ppl who type out a lot, makes my rants i have once and a while seem okay in length ^^ dont mind evenson, its his inner canadian coming out :wub:

De_Piere

Originally posted by evenson
    we don't give a fuk about you either so don't try to start flames plz

Chiclette

I don't know u but from ur posts on the forum I can see ur a very nice person
    Sad to see ur leaving the game.
    GL irl

Road

He is right though, this game changes people. It is fortunate that this game has educated me about Turks, and the bad people we have in both countries. I'm positive that the people who hack people are semi-normal in RL, or they used to be. This game builds on people's greed and amplfyes it. People will get jelous of others and their gear and will do anything to match them. It is just a game, but I've wasted so much of my time on it. All I'm really focusing on now is building my realationships with my friends in game.

Before I played this game, I never did think a racist thought. After months of putting with the ignorant people that play this game, I succumb to the racism too. I rarely ever talk or even invite a turk to our party even if we need them. Our clan leader via is also just using Turks as np fillers. I never used to have beefs with any nationality but this game has changed me and other people. I think I'll have to meet a turk in real life before I start making any more judgements on them as a whole.

Blood101

Dont care -_-

bye

whoever said reading your posts made him think you were nice must have seen different posts than i did. all i ever see is you flaming and getting mad when someone says something even remotely anti-turk.

but liek most goodbye posts i am sure you wont quit, so w/e

mason_cro

GL irl tolgahan.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

lol evenson if he shouldn't create his thread cos' nobody gives a fuck then y do i rmb u creating your "leaving" thread :P

good riddance

<3 tolga, good luck in whatever you go on to do with your life

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast