Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tonight's war...

This is a discussion on Tonight's war... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Gate7 Yeah I must agree good job orcs - wasnt expected of you :-P I was round ...
Page: 2

AquariuZ

Originally posted by Gate7
    Yeah I must agree good job orcs - wasnt expected of you :-P

I was round the back of the main building behind the crystal making sure that Hoplite and whisper_secret die and some1 else who's name escapes me right now, inside the building (really is that a bug abuse or what?) and run into a hell of a mess of NPCs, orcs and afk humans. Was fun staying there till the end trying to kill another priest before set upon by half the paper mage population. I though i was the last to die but watching the map I realised that some escaped round the back and where hunted down.

well once again good job - cya next time.

:wub: i was playing on whisper_secret char, wat i do is just go D2 luf - back side, and relog D1 and novas hh was staying there. well, half of time i get killl becuz when i run into crytal i getting lag 5-7 sec. Is that bug abuse? i dont think so. If i left my char close the biulding wall and relog, my char will up to the top of building. Only can stop im killing hh at crytal is .... disabled the SELECT CHAR (switch server :wacko: )
    I have fun when play that way :wub:

aurel29

i dont see my char on the picture

Amine

Originally posted by Norgrenator
    the dark ones ftw *^_^ *too bad me and radiata where camping atilla
    the darke ones ftw ? <_< , fuk u , i dont even know how many times my partys took lufferson and linate back, tanking 1565454 humans B) and rushing , just wait untill i lvlup .... gonna pk hard B)

what % are you at now? :wub:

Amine

Originally posted by Norgrenator
    what % are you at now? *:wub:
    75 % :wub:

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

:wub: ressing people on war, last war i got 400 stones. But atilla > stones and leeching nps

Indeed good job.
    Now maybe humans will stop sleeping at luferson lol

@ AquariuZ

You are standing and novaing from a place where no one can hit you and to which you cannot get by walking normally, and you don't think this is bug abuse or glitching????

I am sorry but I find this ridiculous, to put it mildly.

SilverBlade

Gate7

Originally posted by AquariuZ+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AquariuZ)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Gate7

I was round the back of the main building behind the crystal making sure that Hoplite and whisper_secret die and some1 else who's name escapes me right now, inside the building (really is that a bug abuse or what?) and run into a hell of a mess of NPCs, orcs and afk humans. Was fun staying there till the end trying to kill another priest before set upon by half the paper mage population. I though i was the last to die but watching the map I realised that some escaped round the back and where hunted down.

:wub: i was playing on whisper_secret char, wat i do is just go D2 luf - back side, and relog D1 and novas hh was staying there. well, half of time i get killl becuz when i run into crytal i getting lag 5-7 sec. Is that bug abuse? i dont think so. If i left my char close the biulding wall and relog, my char will up to the top of building. Only can stop im killing hh at crytal is .... disabled the SELECT CHAR (switch server :wacko: )
    I have fun when play that way :wub:[/b]
    Hm somehow this is not what it looks like from my point of view ....

Hoplite and you are inside the building for ages - cannot be hit either (if you were at the top of the building aoe would certainly hit you - so it seems to me that you relog against the wall and end up inside the building. Then one of you tps you out and nova. Agreed when this happens you have a lag and you are easy target but while inside the building no1 can touch you. You do not just login and run out - I have personally timed you in there for ages - so em explain pls ? I accept that what I see from my client might not be what you do but the story somehow doesn't add up - especially since I can aim the novas through the walls and then kill all of you - remember you had to bring a healer at the end to keep you alive or was it hoplite? He was tormenting us from inside the building walls clearly and was killed too by throwing novas through the wall.

So em sorry aint buying the story :-) You certainly both seem to use the through the wall bug and also both sometimes run out to nova - my guess when all nearby the wall humans are dead so no more easy np unless you target the crystal.

Either way it doesnt matter to me - free np for me :-)

ReiRei

pretty much what I saw,, bug abuse??

Mental_Anguish

I remember a few more orcs than just "The Dark Ones" . It seems to me there were a lot of clans there, and I helped too. (Hotel) I was impressed that we were able to take it, but come on, The Dark Ones didnt do it by themselves.

u saw us in building but we saw ourself on building.

btw, cuz u guys dont know how to attack ppl on top building. asking Painter. he may show u guys how he attacked me when i was on top of building.

anyway, still funny.

Mental_Anguish

Originally posted by Gate7+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gate7)</div>
    Originally posted by AquariuZ@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Gate7

Hoplite and you are inside the building for ages - cannot be hit either (if you were at the top of the building aoe would certainly hit you - so it seems to me that you relog against the wall and end up inside the building. Then one of you tps you out and nova. Agreed when this happens you have a lag and you are easy target but while inside the building no1 can touch you. You do not just login and run out - I have personally timed you in there for ages - so em explain pls ? I accept that what I see from my client might not be what you do but the story somehow doesn't add up - especially since I can aim the novas through the walls and then kill all of you - remember you had to bring a healer at the end to keep you alive or was it hoplite? He was tormenting us from inside the building walls clearly and was killed too by throwing novas through the wall.

So em sorry aint buying the story :-) You certainly both seem to use the through the wall bug and also both sometimes run out to nova - my guess when all nearby the wall humans are dead so no more easy np unless you target the crystal.

Either way it doesnt matter to me - free np for me :-)[/b]

And humans dont bug abuse the wall in the war map in 2nd war all the time ???? Get over it, bug abuse is the only thing that allows humans to kill keeper in 2nd war.

Malavon

Originally posted by Gate7+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gate7)</div>
    Originally posted by AquariuZ@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Gate7

Either way it doesnt matter to me - free np for me :-)[/b]
    you see them inside , they are on roof , other guy sees them on roof , and third and fourth guy see them under the whole map (basement ? ).

and if you call this shit bug , so why the fuk when we rush inside lufer , move back to walls , climb on them me and other mages hide behind warriors (battle formation ftw lol) , and what phappenes ? human standing down near wall just attack us cuz they see us in wall not on top of them.. this would be bug abuse aswell , yet , evberyone does it... so just fuck off , im gonna do same shit as Whisper does every night war i got bored of rushing to luferson.

ReiRei

the difference is if you are on top of a building and run towards the crystal.. you will "fall down and off onto the pavement"... you can't therefore run back up on top of the building...

You say you are on top. then explain how you can run back up on top of the bldg... You can't. You are in the bldg and you run out,, then back inside the bldg. You can fall off the building, but you can not fall back up on top of it and you were not tp'd back up, you ran into the building, that is the difference we are making...

Next war.. We will have our warriors tp'd up on top of the buildings and towers to kick your asses when you spawn. ok? sounds like a evenly played war that way to me.

Malavon, were you thinking at all when u wrote this?

How is moving in D1 (and only in D1) in whatever formation u like the same thing as bloody changing servers?
    Is war meant to be played on 2 servers? Next time amass all orcs in Luf on d2 and do a coordinated switch to D1 ffs

And, whisper dear, I do know how to kill u when u bug abuse the building, remember? Even when u bring a priest to torment me lol. I just dont like it.

SilverBlade

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast